Sophie and Dave #48 We're going to need a bigger pebble Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think maybe they have DLP booked but the absolute cheapest they can do. And they will be hoping the vlogs from that pay for florida. But let's face it how much adsense do you even get at the moment. And the market is saturated with disney vlogs from everyone rushing back.

Reactions: 6
When did they say they were going to DLP? Sorry I find it so hard to keep up with the lies anymore.

Reactions: 5
All that money and she doesn’t even wrap the headband up in a little bag or crepe paper, it’s just rammed in the box

• Wow
Reactions: 9
When did they say they were going to DLP? Sorry I find it so hard to keep up with the lies anymore.
“next month” I think was all that was mentioned, that was last month so expect some high quality DLP vlogs coming anytime soon

• Haha
Don't think she knows what a planner is...

Ten pound for that is disgusting. But a fool and their money are easily parted.

Edit to add what's the difference between the jotter and the planner?
Agree!! It’s daylight robbery. Those notebooks would be £1 - £2 in Home Bargain or B&M. The Disney planner & hotter are identical apart from the small unreadable title on the front cover! People buying these will only buy them the once, then they’ll realise what a complete waste of money they are!!

Agree!! It’s daylight robbery. Those notebooks would be £1 - £2 in Home Bargain or B&M. The Disney planner & hotter are identical apart from the small unreadable title on the front cover! People buying these will only buy them the once, then they’ll realise what a complete waste of money they are!!
That was meant to say jotter (not hotter 🤣)

I really do hope they have another baby cause that will definitely mean they can’t afford Disney in the future!! There is absolutely no way they could afford to pay for 4 of them to go. Both myself and hubby work full time and lucky enough to be paid reasonably well. We have 2 children but can just about afford to go once every 2 years which I know is a lot more than some people. But we work hard and budget/save to treat ourselves. These pair want it all handed to them on a plate without putting in any effort. The only reason they went the last 2 times is cause they scrounged from their gullible followers

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I love how in the reel she has of ‘pack an order with me’ she doesn’t actually seal the box and or add a postage label.
Did she sell a jotter too during this round of sales? Maybe I missed that in the thread, but if she is packing an order with those three items then someone really has money to burn. And yes, I agree that the headband needs to be in it's own bag just to keep it more secure and not let all that paper get stuck under the beads.

Reactions: 2
I wonder why she’s suddenly getting ads all of a sudden. Reckon she’s reached out to these companies herself or they’ve approached her? I don’t really understand.
Fabhan (who is also managed by corner London ) says the company’s go to ‘the corner London’ with ads and then TCL will then ask their clients (SAD/ fabhan etc.) if they want each specific ad or not or put the ads with who they feel suits them best (that’s the gist of how I understood it anyway)

Did she sell a jotter too during this round of sales? Maybe I missed that in the thread, but if she is packing an order with those three items then someone really has money to burn. And yes, I agree that the headband needs to be in it's own bag just to keep it more secure and not let all that paper get stuck under the beads.
Spend £25 and u get free postage! Who can turn down that amazing offer! 🤣

• Haha
Tbf I use skin and me and it has really done wonders to my skin 😅 but I actually take care of my skin anyway, I can't see soph seeing the benefits, you're meany to use the solution every day and she can't even keep up with a push up challenge for 2 days in a row 😳

Reactions: 8
Yes see one of my previous posts she sold a jotter but she had gained two more in stock so actually is -1 down in sales as I suspect they could have been returns.

• Haha
Yes see one of my previous posts she sold a jotter but she had gained two more in stock so actually is -1 down in sales as I suspect they could have been returns.
Thanks sorry I missed your post.......Or she found those extra jotters on the floor under the bed because she lets Barney play with her stock :LOL:

• Haha
Wow.. such a hard day Soph. Sticking a few beads on a headband while watching a series is more of a hobby than work.
Why does she act like she's proper grafting?
They are forever the most delusional pair.
Screenshot_20220610-121216_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.