Sophie and Dave #48 We're going to need a bigger pebble Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Note to self - don’t buy lilac headband as it’s more than likely been licked, chewed, slobbered on and definitely modelled (so covered in dog hairs) on poor Chippy. Has she no shame in this is how she advertises her products?
poor chip, he probably hated when she put that headband on him.. Chip is the only member of the household that i like and i think he deserves a better home where he can be cared for properly. I wonder if she even bothers to take him walks to the park..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
poor chip, he probably hated when she put that headband on him.. Chip is the only member of the household that i like and i think he deserves a better home where he can be cared for properly. I wonder if she even bothers to take him walks to the park..
He is the saddest looking Labrador ever. He seems like an old man dog, he’s not even 5 yet!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
He is the saddest looking Labrador ever. He seems like an old man dog, he’s not even 5 yet!
Yup, that's what living with SAD does for you. tit parents, tit dog owners, tit vloggers, tit shop keepers. Completely and totally useless at everything they touch.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
So when in the next 19 days are they going to DLP???....tick tock....tick tock......

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The dress in this photo is just ALMOST the same...just has a frilly bit on the top. Makes no sense. And the blue one she wore in a business launch post...and the purple one another previous post. Spotted the pink one in her B&M post. bit fake lying that it's a new haul? Should just say it's a collection of what she has.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Terrible quality..... obviously got bored and decided putting the Mickey's on in a random manner was too tedious so went for the straight along the top....awful....🤣
With a Tote bag that no one has been able to buy since launch #1 :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i noticed that too, he looks really down and in some of the videos i've seen him looking at the camera as if to say 'get me the fck outa here'

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.