Sophie and Dave #48 We're going to need a bigger pebble Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly the way she acts like she’s launching ready made good products that people are desperate for is hilarious. She hasn’t made all the headbands because she knows they aren’t all going to sell.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ok going for 20 of each to be kind and 50 of the notebooks

6 & 4 sold so far none of the notebook

Edit:1 notebook gone now headbands still the same

Now something odd going on notebooks went from 50 to 49 to 30!!! No chance she has sold 19 in seconds!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't think she knows what a planner is...

Ten pound for that is disgusting. But a fool and their money are easily parted.

Edit to add what's the difference between the jotter and the planner?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That looks like my kids school book with a picture on the front. Thinnest, cheapest notebook ever. How is that a planner?

Reactions: 12
Lies - we see you Soph 👀
She is so tit at maths and lying!!

Shop Update: I think there were really only 30 "planners" so 2 of those have sold now AND a keep dreaming print!!

Don't think she knows what a planner is...

Ten pound for that is disgusting. But a fool and their money are easily parted.

Edit to add what's the difference between the jotter and the planner?
Thing is she may not have realised this as yet but you don't really need to plan Disney like before. No need for planning fast passes, ADR's are only 60 days out now and now there are a lot more walk ups available on the app, the only thing you need to plan is what park you are reserving which to be honest even at the busiest times most parks are available a few weeks out.

Edit: 4 planners and another headband gone and a jotter, still not halfway though!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Who’s taking one for the team and buying one of these to flick the beads off so we can know how well stuck they are, the website says it accepts returns so you will get your money back 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who’s taking one for the team and buying one of these to flick the beads off so we can know how well stuck they are, the website says it accepts returns so you will get your money back 😀
I would but currently I have £3395 worth of products in my basket 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Final shop update for today as I'm tired as I actually work for a living (and no she still hasn't reached halfway with the sales).

Total sales:
8x Lilac H/B
9x Blue H/B
4x "planners"
1x Jotter (although 2 mysteriously appeared to stock, refunds?)
1x Keep Dreaming print

£365.50 worth of sales, not bad for Soaf only £3341 left to go!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Blown away by the response to her notebooks, someone enlighten me, how many has she sold? Also referring to her non existent trip… cmon Soaf it’s 9th June now, when’s this DLP trip occurring?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Blown away by the response to her notebooks, someone enlighten me, how many has she sold?
4. She has sold 4 😂

Looks like 11 blue headbands and 10 lilac have been sold too.

I also got a promoted ad for the headbands on Instagram yesterday - so she has spent some of the small amount of revenue she has made on that…!

• Haha
  • Wow
Blown away by the response to her notebooks, someone enlighten me, how many has she sold? Also referring to her non existent trip… cmon Soaf it’s 9th June now, when’s this DLP trip occurring?
Yes, come on Soaf. We want to know -

The dates you’re going.
How you’re getting there - plane or Eurostar.
Where you’re staying.
Where you plan to eat.
What rides you’re looking forward to.
Your transport to the park from your hotel.

The clock’s ticking………

I think everytime she just a release she is expecting all the other stock to get cleared as well so they can afford to book a last minute deal to dlp. But it's not happened. Wonder what the excuse will be. She can't really use covid as DLP is pretty much back to normal

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.