Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone with lifelong feet issues I can attest to how important proper fitting, supportive shoes are! Prewalkers are basically decorative shoes and won’t be giving his feet and ankles the support he needs whilst walking. They are absolutely clueless and it’s not fair on Banner! And you can bet none of her family have called her out on it. You honestly couldn’t make it up, she’s 5 months late in getting him shoes so instead of getting him the right ones for his stage at the moment she’s started from the beginning because she’s absolutely determined he’s to be delayed and kept a baby for the rest of his life!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
This is hilarious. They were so late for the cinema, they missed the beginning of James Bond. Dave mentioned “we didn’t miss much, he had only just woken up”. I saw James Bond last night, the beginning 15-20 mins is REALLY important to the entire film. You see the villain (Rami) meet the Bond girl as kids, and shows the history behind his anger towards her family. Rami shoots her mum and she runs away etc. and you see that her dad is Spectre the bad guy in the last film.

It’s a throwback scene and then it fast forwards to ‘current time’. Bond and Bond girl are at the beach and later are cuddle in bed.

SO THEY MISSED THE ENTIRE MEANING OF THE PLOT AND WHY IT HAPPENED! They must of been SO confused. But let’s be honest they aren’t the brightest pair. Absolutely hilarious they watched a 3 hour film and didn’t even know the first 15 mins. The titles started 25 mins in when I checked my watch last night. Dave mentions the titles then started when they had been there a few mins (or something like that)

Everyone in the cinema must have thought they were such idiots

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Does anyone have the screenshot of the “Banners and Chop” moment from the upload description? That would really cheer me up.

Reactions: 3
So not long ago they didn’t want to show a gym because people may know what gym it is and I’m more than sure she’s mentioned previously she didn’t want to show their local park. I know it’s a little different but when she goes shopping I literally know where she is due to it being close to my partners mum’s house and I go there myself when I’m down. Now what I don’t understand is how that’s different to showing the gym/park if it’s local to you does it matter wheather it’s Asda or a park?

so much for keeping Barney’s life a little more private 🤔

Also it makes zero sense about Chip! What was their plan? Leave him in the car?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Barney needs access to his garden. He needs to be able to explore, have STURDY shoes to help him walk. To be able to climb freely and do the water play. Why hasn't he got one of those waterproof all in ones so he can do messy play in the garden.
Hell, if she doesn't want Barney to get messy she can buy a full-on rain type jumpsuit that even covers the shoes. I bought them for my kids when they were toddlers and we would go out and play in the rain and mud. I truly hate their lazy parenting, and her family doesn't give a tit

Chop was said by the vet in that video not long ago but here is Banner’s
Ha and you better pop AND email to leave your socials so she can contact you for coaching....Jesus learn to spell check Soaf!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Wonder if anyone shouted, "MOVE, Fatty, you're blocking the screen!" as they made their way into the film, slurping on their oversized coke, 25 minutes late.

If there, I know I'd have been tutting loudly and generally making my displeasure known 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So not long ago they didn’t want to show a gym because people may know what gym it is and I’m more than sure she’s mentioned previously she didn’t want to show their local park. I know it’s a little different but when she goes shopping I literally know where she is due to it being close to my partners mum’s house and I go there myself when I’m down. Now what I don’t understand is how that’s different to showing the gym/park if it’s local to you does it matter wheather it’s Asda or a park?

so much for keeping Barney’s life a little more private 🤔

Also it makes zero sense about Chip! What was their plan? Leave him in the car?
As I've said before she has no clue about privacy. Literally a quick trawl of google maps and I found the beige bungalow. If you really care about privacy, and you should as there are some right nutters out there (look at flamily the are all nuts!, I'm just a nosy bugger), you should be ultra careful about what you show. Could I tell you where others live, some yes (Get Binky for example), but others with half a brain I can only tell you the general area they live (Charlotte, The Mr's, So Helena etc.).

Reactions: 11
Wonder if anyone shouted, "MOVE, Fatty, you're blocking the screen!" as they made their way into the film, slurping on their oversized coke, 25 minutes late.

If there, I know I'd have been tutting loudly and generally making my displeasure known 😂
And loudly opening their packets of sweets no doubt.....what a pair of absolute cockwombles.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
H
Just watched the vlog and noticed that at the dinner table, Barney has a phone propped against something so he can watch a film/whatever while eating. How sad that he has to have that in front of him at a big family meal
Enablers all of them. I do think soph is at her mums every Sunday but i think the reason she filmed it last week is to show they support her. Barney put on a window ledge looking terrified all the ratbags can so is laugh at a carrot, as you do. They might not have been willing to show their faces but I feel it was a duck you to all the wolves . Remember Barney had a rug put in the bottom of his walker, straining his neck to watch the telly (the third parent) so he couldn't move at the so called grandmother's, while that pig in knickers soph sat eating her dessert that's the sort of people they are. Pre- walkers for shoes, everytime I feel she /they cant stoop any lower, they do something else. Nana Fran needs to intervene. Anyone that cares for Barney needs to step forward.

Reactions: 8
Yeah the Ratbags are the most vain, narcissistic, self obsessed, social media fame seeking family ever. They’re all in competition with each other over vanity and money and poor Barney will learn in life that material things will always come before his happiness, safety and well-being.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So Lauren’s tik tok is full of videos of Jess and Wilf (them going on weekends away, Lauren taking Wilf to meet Penelope for the first time, this Halloween hunt etc etcand not a single shred of Barney, Soaf or Dave. Same on her Instagram. 😂

Barney was not included in that Halloween hunt as it would be all over social media. Or you would at least catch a shot of them there or at least Barney but he wasn’t.

I think it’s a really odd thing to do to be honest when Soaf is supposed to be throwing this AMAZING Halloween party?! Why does Wilf need two Halloween celebrations?!
I think Jess knows that Soaf doesn’t make much of an effort and God Forbid Wilf doesn’t get spoilt on Halloween......
how did you manage to find Laurens Tik Tok!! I’m intrigued!!

Reactions: 2
Soaf looked grubby and piggy in that upload, wouldn’t be surprised if she is pregnant after all. Wouldn’t put anything past this pair. If I had been in the cinema I would have told them off, especially her shining her phone as she came in the door. My partner told off someone for using their phone on full brightness after changing seats and disrupting everybody in the cinema the other day, it was priceless because these people never expect to be told to pack it in.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think the 'Scott's or the 'Belle's' or whatever they are were all brought up thinking the sun shines out of their arses 🌞🌤🤑🦥

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.