Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There'll be no video tonight the if she's doing a q&a, that would be far too much work!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A parenting book! As bleeping IF!! The only people less suited to writing one are the Mc Cann’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Soaf Bean-Brown’s guide to motherhood. Foreword by Rose West.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Soaf Bean-Brown’s guide to motherhood. Foreword by Rose West.
Hahahahahaha

I compared them to Fred and Rose West (due to their weird bleeping relationship) and my god did it cause a ruckus on here 😂😂😂😂

But I swear to god, the last person on this planet that needs to talk about Parenting is Soph and Dave.... theyre best mates with Knappily McCanns who couldn’t give AF about their kids either.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So no vlog tonight? Thought it was gonna be either Monday and Thursdays or Tuesday and Thursdays 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
So she's been quiet because apparently her goal this week is to treasure her time with Barney, ffs she's hardly going back to work after maternity leave shes had all day every day with him since he's been born, how arrogant and short sighted can you be considering so many people that follow her or see her stories would love to have that much time with their little ones but can't 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 30
It’s a bit tit having to make a plan to treasure time with your child. Shouldn’t you treasure every minute of them but focus on less screen time, less trapped in a Walker time, less online shopping time

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think it’s because she knows she hasn’t really bothered to spend any proper time with him since he was born! Maybe she’s started to get a guilty conscience?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s a bit tit having to make a plan to treasure time with your child. Shouldn’t you treasure every minute of them but focus on less screen time, less trapped in a Walker time, less online shopping time
If your child meant anything to you then you wouldn’t have to plan time, it would come naturally. Just hand over parental rights to Nanna Fran already!

I think it’s because she knows she hasn’t really bothered to spend any proper time with him since he was born! Maybe she’s started to get a guilty conscience?
Maybe someone reported her...or she’s afraid they might. Jess has SS on speed dial maybe...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Soaf with a guilty conscience??? That’s the funniest thing I’ve read in a while!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Soaf with a guilty conscience??? That’s the funniest thing I’ve read in a while!:ROFLMAO:
It was more a hint of sarcasm really lol. I think she’s suddenly trying to portray mother of the year but most can see she’s not a good parent. She’s so unnatural with the kid it’s a joke.

• Heart
We all know she doesn’t ACTUALLY give a tit about “treasuring” her time with Barney , hence the past 15 months, but I think she’s just picked an excuse to use for not “working” that she hasn’t used before and that she thinks people won’t be able to criticise her for.

ps in her reels when she does that weird eyes half closed smile dance thing is that her taking the piss out of herself or is she actually being serious

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's about 15 months too late with bothering with her son. He calls her soaf for a reason. She's no mum.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She hasn’t….I just made it up
Ahh , thank god !! I thought that was a bit left field !

I don’t think it’s a parenting book at … children’s book maybe but this woman can’t even commit to uploading a 10 min vlog twice a week , she’d never be able to write a book !

• Haha
So she's been quiet because apparently her goal this week is to treasure her time with Barney
maybe she’s been forced to get a job and so is “treasuring time with him” because she’s going to have to drop him with mummy Belle for a few days a week ?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
maybe she’s been forced to get a job and so is “treasuring time with him” because she’s going to have to drop him with mummy Belle for a few days a week ?!
Have I entered the twilight zone this evening? :ROFLMAO:

This is Soaf who hasn't held a job for more than 10 seconds even before she was a Mum!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.