Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
maybe she’s been forced to get a job and so is “treasuring time with him” because she’s going to have to drop him with mummy Belle for a few days a week ?!
He’s already with mummy ratbag at least a few days a week in my estimations of their “working week”.

Reactions: 10
''So Banners, look, I know we've spent nearly 16 months together 24/7 but I think it's time we should spend MORE time together now....''

:LOL:

If that doesn't SCREAM 'I have spent the last 16 months abandoning you with your Dad whilst I pretended to 'work' but I actually just ordered things online' I don't know what does....

Soaf, we see right through you. We know you have shoved your son over to Dave and over to your Mum whenever you had the chance because you couldn't be arsed to put an effort in. For someone who claims to know EFYS;

- Where's the sensory play?
- Where's the exploration of DIFFERENT places such as the Zoo or a farm? Not just the Trafford Centre and same ole soft play.
- Where's the focus on helping Banners with flashcards to develop his verbal skills? Your kid calls you Soaf......Says it all really.
- Surely you knew the lack of skin to skin, eye contact and hugs would impact Banners? How are you going to help him develop those skills?
- Banner's verbals skills could be really developing at this point.....way beyond 'Dadddddddaa and woof/Soaf'' Maybe put your 'teacher skills' to use yeah?

Nah, instead you will repeat the same activities 5000 more times. WASH RINSE ANDDDDD REPEAT.

SOAF will never work, she is a mother and wouldn’t have to (in her eyes) go out to work. If anyone does, it would have to be Dave.

Oh! Oh! Oh! A kids book!
That could be it.
She can’t write a post without typos and spelling errors. It’s not a book. Leaflet maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let's play a game.....let's write a book for them :LOL: Since the Brown Alphabet went so well. I'll kick it off.

'A pig just flew by my window...By The Wolves of Tattle.'

Once upon a time, in a fairytale land known as bleep-shire, there lived an Oaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
One day, Oaf was scrolling online while bored because of being gainfully unemployed when who should pop up but a vision! A romantic prospect for Oaf!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she's asking for questions on Instagram. I have a feeling next week's installment will be a Q &A. Could she not have filmed that one day this week when Barney was in bed. I'm sure she doesn't sit there all night watching him sleep.

Reactions: 5
At last nearly 16mths later finally Barney has shoes, coat, hat and the evil one has put him down so he can walk. She wants to treasure her time with him, well she has ignored him so far. I'd like to ask after the shoe shop clip, how often do you change Barneys nappy? Also id like to know if you can't get to the cinema on time nor can you upload twice a week without having the decency to inform your followers, how do you plan to run your own business and why should the flamily be loyal to you and dave. Very few want to know about Disney, if you're going to do a q+a could you at least answer some honest questions. Did you see how dangerous it was putting Barney on the window ledge for a photo? Well done for once it was just Barney without chop that has his snout in everything a pleasant surprise.

But whoooo whooooo was this owl eyed princess he had stumbled across!?

Brillant 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
But whoooo whooooo was this owl eyed princess he had stumbled across!?

Owl eyes, enchanted by Oaf jiggling waddle decides there and then.

She must become a real girl!

But how? How does an Owl become a girl with a jiggling waddle of her own!?

She flys off her branch in search of the wise old Witch.

Old Witch Nana Ratbags will know, she thinks. Clicking her beak along the way.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Owl eyes, enchanted by Oaf jiggling waddle decides there and then.

She must become a real girl!

But how? How does an Owl become a girl with a jiggling waddle of her own!?

She flys off her branch in search of the wise old Witch.

Old Witch Nana Ratbags will know, she thinks. Clicking her beak along the way.
Owl eyes arrived at nana ratbags lair. She asked how she can become a real girl!?
Nana ratbags said it was possible and she had a spell that was strong enough, but in order for the spell to be successful, Owl Eyes would need to sacrifice some things. She will have no work ethic, no motivation, will be selfish and lazy and although she will transform to a human, her Owl Eyes will remain the same.
Owl eyes agreed to these terms enthusiastically! This is easy she though, as those were already her traits!
What Owl Eyes didn’t know was that another part of the spell would see her baring a Boy as her first born. Something that had she known she may have reconsidered accepting the spell…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Owl eyes arrived at nana ratbags lair. She asked how she can become a real girl!?
Nana ratbags said it was possible and she had a spell that was strong enough, but in order for the spell to be successful, Owl Eyes would need to sacrifice some things. She will have no work ethic, no motivation, will be selfish and lazy and although she will transform to a human, her Owl Eyes will remain the same.
Owl eyes agreed to these terms enthusiastically! This is easy she though, as those were already her traits!
What Owl Eyes didn’t know was that another part of the spell would see her baring a Boy as her first born. Something that had she known she may have reconsidered accepting the spell…
Soon, light surrounded Owl eyes. She felt legs, arms and even! Her very own jiggle!

How exciting.

As soon as she is transformed Nana Ratbags tells her she will need some clothes. And a name.

Clothes? Name? How odd she thinks.

How do I get those? She asks.

You can always steal some? Replies Nana Ratbags with a sly smile.

So owl eyes sets off to find a name and clothes. She soon wanders across an amish girl and her nan. She prompty attacks and steals their clothes. She realised her beak was still there and was able to peck them ferociously.

Now for a name! But how do you steal a name?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.