Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I caved in and watched the latest slog. The water box thing inside, seriously, she didn't realise how wet everything would get is she really that naive, also to be honest its a garden toy, indoors Barney would have just as much fun in the bath does he have even have toys to play with in the bath?. Hes still being treated like a tiny baby, dummy in, flat in the pram how boring for him. Could they not have put him in a nice outfit to go for his shoe fitting, he looked scruffy and his nappy looked full too. Also don't let your child run round stores touching everything No is a word they have to learn. I cant understand taking the dog to the shops, leave the mutt at home they could have then picked him up before taking him to Soafs mums with Barney. Unfair on the dog to be riding around in the car all the time. Beige shoes to go with Sophs beige life, how typical, the light blue ones with the two tone were nice but no had to be neutral. The fact they think being late is funny...what a pair of t***ts, her face when talking about being late to the cinema so blinking smug😡 I did laugh at the rare date together where they pick an activity where they have to sit in the dark and not talk to each other for 3 hrs😂. Dave relegated to sitting with the kids at dinner, they didn't even sit all together as family why wasn't she sat next to Dave? Then shoving the dog eaten lip balm in chips face and allowing him to lick it again, she really is stupid. What an embarrassing vlog all round.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
With the price of 2 cinema tickets and snacks they could’ve got Barney shoes or gone to the zoo etc. I’m not saying they shouldn’t get to do things together as a couple, but to have pleaded poverty and said the zoo that Barney would absolutely love was too expensive is beyond my comprehension. I just don’t understand the constant putting themselves before Barney in every situation. As a parent, Barney should be their number one priority every time, and he should get his needs met, wee treats to the zoo THEN they should think about treating themselves. Soaf must spend hundreds of pounds on herself every day and it’s took almost half a year after needing them for Barney to get a pair of shoes. Sickening

Reactions: 16
I caved in and watched the latest slog. The water box thing inside, seriously, she didn't realise how wet everything would get is she really that naive, also to be honest its a garden toy, indoors Barney would have just as much fun in the bath does he have even have toys to play with in the bath?. Hes still being treated like a tiny baby, dummy in, flat in the pram how boring for him. Could they not have put him in a nice outfit to go for his shoe fitting, he looked scruffy and his nappy looked full too. Also don't let your child run round stores touching everything No is a word they have to learn. I cant understand taking the dog to the shops, leave the mutt at home they could have then picked him up before taking him to Soafs mums with Barney. Unfair on the dog to be riding around in the car all the time. Beige shoes to go with Sophs beige life, how typical, the light blue ones with the two tone were nice but no had to be neutral. The fact they think being late is funny...what a pair of t***ts, her face when talking about being late to the cinema so blinking smug😡 I did laugh at the rare date together where they pick an activity where they have to sit in the dark and not talk to each other for 3 hrs😂. Dave relegated to sitting with the kids at dinner, they didn't even sit all together as family why wasn't she sat next to Dave? Then shoving the dog eaten lip balm in chips face and allowing him to lick it again, she really is stupid. What an embarrassing vlog all round.
I thought this too. Initially I thought they’d actually taken him out in his pjs. He looked cold, crumpled and all round a mess.

• Sad
The shoes they got-were they crawlers or pram shoes because they looked like pram shoes to me
You're right! Just looked them up they are described as 'pre-walking' shoes on the site.

I also noticed Barney's nappy in that video but not being a mum I didn't know that meant it was full, poor little man.

• Wow
  • Sad
Yes they are pre walkers, I just looked back at the vlog and he was measured as a 4 1/2. Those shoes start at size 2 and go up in half sizes, he should have had those months ago and should have been getting proper shoes today, but he has been held back in his development. They are shamefull.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
They really are just a pathetic pair of losers and it’s sad that Barney is stuck with them as parents.

Why doesn’t he have appropriate toys for playing inside? Never known anyone have an inside water toy to splash all the walls and floors?! So weird.

Reactions: 18
You're right! Just looked them up they are described as 'pre-walking' shoes on the site.

I also noticed Barney's nappy in that video but not being a mum I didn't know that meant it was full, poor little man.
Christ…have this pair got any knowledge or ability to care for their child?
This is really concerning that they just don’t seem to give a tit.

Reactions: 8
Why did the Clark’s lady bring out pre walkers? Maybe she thought Barney was less than a year old?

These shoes shouldn’t last Barney too long but we all know he will be wearing these past disney!

• Sad
So she’s got shoes for him walking outside and I’m guessing they’re not really suitable from outside? It’s been a while but when my little one stood up for the first time, I got them proper walkers so their feet could grip our wooden floor as it was too cold to let them go bare foot all the time. And they were a dinky 2G!

Reactions: 7
I’m sure the pre walkers are much cheaper than real shoes so no surprise really

• Angry
The dinner at her mums is a display of unity, look we're all here we all support sophie (nickname slothy) enablers all of them Inc dave. Will they be laughing pathetically when Barneys rushed to a+e probably, will they snigger when chops eaten another item left around for him to find, another few hundred quid again all of it is NEGLECT!! Do you think the bendy carrot was reference to dave 😬 they all make me sick.

We were all at some stage fond of them, i used to watch them thinking how sweet they were as a couple. Couldn't be further from the truth. A wolf put some comments from another thread from a frw yrs ago, saying all that we say now only now a baby is being neglected in every way. They both disgust me, imagine having to get shamed into buying your baby the essentials, even as a tiny baby. no vests and all the rest. Sickening how people that should never of had kids can fall pregnant easily and consider them a burden but go on and repeat the neglect.

For you I hope that you are successful with your ivf and I truly hope you get your baby. X

Thank you so much ❤

Reactions: 2
How late do you think they'll be for the flight to florida?
Is it bad that I hope it doesn't wait for them?
All the people on it will have been so desperate to get to florida after not being able since 2020, so why should they have to wait any longer for those 2 selfish slobs
I'd laugh if they get to the gate and they had to watch the plane take-off 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They were extremely lucky their bags weren't offloaded when they were late for the honeymoon flight. Then the nerve of them to say the lady at the gate was rude. So selfish and entitled.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I agree, I'd be mortified turning up so late to a movie. The thought of everyone looking at me and tutting would be enough to make me feel physically ill. They have no social skills whatsoever and believe the world owes them a living.
You just know that dave is absolutely the type to go to the cinema to see anything with music in and he probably sings along loudly and abnoxiously to every song thinking everyone's ears are blessed to hear him

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Pre walkers? Heard it all now! Is she that incapable of being a parent? It's embarrassing. Also the water table indoors made me laugh. What's wrong with putting a coat on him and playing outside in the fresh air?! Poor kid, he's really lost the parent lottery with these two.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Just watched the vlog and noticed that at the dinner table, Barney has a phone propped against something so he can watch a film/whatever while eating. How sad that he has to have that in front of him at a big family meal

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
They don't do anything in the garden because A) it looks like Chernobyl. and B) Chop get run of the garden and shits everywhere. Bodybuilder Dave aint going to spend any of his precious energy cleaning tit up is he.

Barney needs access to his garden. He needs to be able to explore, have STURDY shoes to help him walk. To be able to climb freely and do the water play. Why hasn't he got one of those waterproof all in ones so he can do messy play in the garden.

Oh because they don't give a duck about actually entertaining him.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.