Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope that Turkey baster is ready for the QUEEN of Vaginal discharge. :sick::sick::sick::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Although, Dave will want the real deal this time now his winky isn't playing hide and seek!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Maybe that’s what her secret project is, Sophie and saved branded turkey basters!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I bet Chop already ate the last few Turkey basters anyway so she better start ordering some more if she wants her perfect princess to be inseminated in her womb in a royal room at disney. That's BLATANTLY her dream isn't it.....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet Chop already ate the last few Turkey basters anyway so she better start ordering some more if she wants her perfect princess to be inseminated in her womb in a royal room at disney. That's BLATANTLY her dream isn't it.....
Imagine if she then called it Belle

• Sick
Reactions: 9
*Scottish accent
“Sophie I insist your perform your wifey duties now my penis is no longer buried”

imagine Soaf giving him a BJ and getting a ginger pube stuck in her mouth.

meanwhile he’s pushing down on her head pretending it’s jade’s ex hubby.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
*Scottish accent
“Sophie I insist your perform your wifey duties now my penis is no longer buried”

imagine Soaf giving him a BJ and getting a ginger pube stuck in her mout.

meanwhile he’s pushing down on her head pretending it’s jade’s ex hubby.
this is way too much of an image, I’ll need to wipe my brain of this before my dinner comes back up

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m putting a toe in the pregnancy conspiracy, just weird to me that her sister would give her back all her maternity stuff plus the stuff she used cos they’re both so sure soaf is next and they’re taking turns, to me they’d just keep a hold of it until one of them was pregnant and was going to need it. So I think she’s maybe announced to family that she’s pregnant? 🤔

Reactions: 21
I’m putting a toe in the pregnancy conspiracy, just weird to me that her sister would give her back all her maternity stuff plus the stuff she used cos they’re both so sure soaf is next and they’re taking turns, to me they’d just keep a hold of it until one of them was pregnant and was going to need it. So I think she’s maybe announced to family that she’s pregnant? 🤔
Oh I hope not. I felt so sad to see Barney walking like a robot with his shoes finally. How could you not feel ashamed that he really didn't know what was going on, the sales lady was so sweet with him. As someone said laid back in the buggy as per usual, looking around trying to take it all in again sad. No mention of why she didn't upload, obviously as she put Barney in danger with the window ledge, get the shoes takes the attention away that situation. The smug look with being late at the cinema and the I don't give a duck attitude is why she gets so much hate, so arrogant she thinks the flamily will always be there, she might be in for a big shock.

• Sad
Soaf having a second baby would be so irresponsible right now.

Look at the state of Barneys life. It's a constant state of carnage!!! They do the bare minimum and are surrounded by such enablers that they think they are bleeping parents of the year. They constantly purposefully delay Barney in so many areas;
- Tummy time
- Weaning him properly. The poor kid went from having milk to being handed an entire bleeping steamed broccoli. CLUELESS>
- HELPING him to walk. He was ready at 11 months as per their vlogs. He was standing almost unaided but they didn't even bother to help him.
- Buying him his first shoes.
ETC

And don't get me started on Legoland. And Barneys' shambles of a first Christmas and first birthday. You were present for those Soaf and Dave and look how tit those events were. You have one child and he's never been the focus of your attention. Ever. You haven't even 'worked' through his entire life as your content has gone down the pan hence why everyone turned against you.

Barney always looks a mess. It's so sad but true. He always looks malnourished, wearing bleeping sleep suits and looks freezing cold when he's with them. Nanna Frans, I will say, is when Barney looked his absolute BEST. He looked clean, well fed, warm! He even had socks on!!

And you want to throw another child into the mix when neither of you;
- You have no financial stability
- No housing stability
- No career stability
- Not even your dog has a settled and stable life. He spends more time at the vets than the receptionist.

Babes, are you okay? Has that £100 oil hat you left on too long absorbed into your brain and bleeping rotted it?!

No way is she gonna risk getting up the duff when Disney is on the cards. He has promised her this bloody trip and by god she is gonna relive her glory days if it kills her. No saying that a baby won’t be happening the second they fly back but I can’t see her risking her precious disney trip right now. It’s the only thing keeping her going out of bed in the morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Guys you’ve got to watch the video!!!! 😂

This is how is starts ‘’ As you know, we are currently renting. But now we are married, we have Barney and have had our Disneymoon, the next big thing we are saving for is a house...’

Except they bought the £1.5k chair shortly after and booked a £7-8k holiday within a year.... and yet, no house.

Her teeth under the play button is hilarious. Austin powers dat you?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m pregnant, waiting for my 12 week scan and had a couple of little scares so it’s been really scary. Not thought about the attention of a baby shower, having a baby moon etc etc I’m just desperate to have a healthy baby (boy or girl)

Each to their own for having baby showers etc. Nothing wrong with celebrating but the fact she’s acting so hard done by because she was in lockdown is absolutely pathetic. Not many people get thousands of pounds off strangers to rent a nice new bungalow before they give birth. She makes me sick tbh.
Didn't she also say it was perfect for her though because she didn't like parties etc I'm sure she said that when she turned 30 that she was glad they couldn't do anything for it because she hates things like that and that's why she was happy to not be able to have a baby shower. I might have imagined it. Hope you are doing OK and baby is cooking nicely in there xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Soaf having a second baby would be so irresponsible right now.

Look at the state of Barneys life. It's a constant state of carnage!!! They do the bare minimum and are surrounded by such enablers that they think they are bleeping parents of the year. They constantly purposefully delay Barney in so many areas;
- Tummy time
- Weaning him properly. The poor kid went from having milk to being handed an entire bleeping steamed broccoli. CLUELESS>
- HELPING him to walk. He was ready at 11 months as per their vlogs. He was standing almost unaided but they didn't even bother to help him.
- Buying him his first shoes.
ETC

And don't get me started on Legoland. And Barneys' shambles of a first Christmas and first birthday. You were present for those Soaf and Dave and look how tit those events were. You have one child and he's never been the focus of your attention. Ever. You haven't even 'worked' through his entire life as your content has gone down the pan hence why everyone turned against you.

Barney always looks a mess. It's so sad but true. He always looks malnourished, wearing bleeping sleep suits and looks freezing cold when he's with them. Nanna Frans, I will say, is when Barney looked his absolute BEST. He looked clean, well fed, warm! He even had socks on!!

And you want to throw another child into the mix when neither of you;
- You have no financial stability
- No housing stability
- No career stability
- Not even your dog has a settled and stable life. He spends more time at the vets than the receptionist.

Babes, are you okay? Has that £100 oil hat you left on too long absorbed into your brain and bleeping rotted it?!

Every word is the truth!! They all enable the neglect of Barney all the way through. When did Barney last see a health visitor? When was he last weighed? Tonight's vlog when they were at the mums looking for his dummy, he had a furry snowsuit/fleecy sleepsuit that he had in vlogs that go back 7 months and it fitted him perfect then, it was not big on him, so how can it fit him now? I've honestly never known that, most babies grow out of clothes need the next size up but sadly not Barney. I honestly feel so disturbed by both of them their behaviour is not normal. That gorgeous little boy that does not know what is going on around him its cruel, how the hell can the grandparents and her sisters not see it. I feel like im always repeating myself but it never changes. Ive been off work the last week, old vlogs popping up, all I see is a little baby being propped up on a pillow or anything else so they dont have to hold him while feeding him a bottle, alot of sucking in fresh air, jess talking about eye contact makes me so angry when her nephew doesn't know the meaning of the word. The buggy hood always up, the bar across the middle laid flat on his back so he cant see anything, who honestly does that other then them. Ignoring him at all times whether its dumped in the cot, jumperoo and I cant forget the baby walker with the rug. Bless him he gets so excited when he's spoken to, when he's at soft play any kind of interaction he's so happy just to be acknowledged. The calpol is another issue, dave the prick holding him down while the evil witch doses him up.

I'm the same I hate them both with a passion but I so want Barney to be looked after properly, loved like they love that manky mutt, I even feel sorry for him with the lip gloss disgusting as always the fake laugh, why is it funny? Always got her bleeping teeth in every frame. I watch to see if they get any better and will they ever feed him properly? 🤞🤞🤞When will he be able to hold his bottle that never gets shown anymore , think we know why. Please dont have another baby!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
That shop assistant showed Barney more warmth and attention in a 30 second clip than soaf ever has

• Sad
Ooo well that was a snarkable one wasn't it!?

How lovely that Barney got a fun, age appropriate toy. Once again, Chip needs to be put away, he'll be using that as a water bowl. I did not like Dave's sarcastic 'great' when Sophie said the floor was soaked. It's the kitchen floor, easily cleaned up. Dave I am sorry your child being a child is such an inconvenience to you.

Dave stayed in the car because Chip was a 'bit stressed'. What a life these two lead. Stop pandering to an animal.

I really wish she would dress him in something other than a baby grow. There she is in her faux fur coat whilst Barney looks like a woman.

How pissed was Dave that they were late for the cinema?! Then her throwing the shade about him thinking he was getting at Nandos. They really can't stand each other.

Speaking of people who can't stand each other, Dave sitting with the kids at the dinner table tells us all we need to know about how Soaf's family see him.

Does nothing ever change in these moron's lives?! If it wasn't for the fact Barney ages this vlog could have been from any year. Even got her slurping turning my stomach.

God she so smug about pregnancy, just speaks about it as though it is a given she'll have a baby whenever she wants one. Can someone please lend her one of the fake baby bumps they use on TV just so she can satisfy her urge to have people stroke her ego!?

P.S. Sophie wash your hair.

• Sad
Guys I just want to thank you all so much for talking to your bedside pebbles from your gardens each night.

CANT BELIEVE WE ✨MANIFESTED✨ BANNERS SOME BLOODY SHOES!

And isn’t Soaf from the side bleeping terrifying her nostrils are bigger than her bleeping Ole Owl eyes!!!
DBF822C2-4110-452A-A02F-3E05325E37A2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Guys I just want to thank you all so much for talking to your bedside pebbles from your gardens each night.

CANT BELIEVE WE ✨MANIFESTED✨ BANNERS SOME BLOODY SHOES!

And isn’t Soaf from the side bleeping terrifying her nostrils are bigger than her bleeping Ole Owl eyes!!! View attachment 818936
Damnnnnnnnnnn what a honker!!! No wonder she only films face forward as much as possible! How does she not smell her own bullshit with that conk???

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20211020_020202_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

She literally gives zero fucks about doing anything/being anywhere on time because in her narcissistic head everything can wait for her.

They're pathetic, and their chaotic attitude towards everything is so painfully immature.

Poor little Banners. He's adorable and, as someone who has been struggling for 6 years to have a baby and is waiting for IVF, I'd give anything to have a beautiful, healthy little one to dote on. The way they have exploited him, used him as excuses for their shoddy work ethic, and to con thousands of pounds out of loyal followers is nothing short of abhorrent.

I can't believe I used to like them.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.