Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 818989

She literally gives zero fucks about doing anything/being anywhere on time because in her narcissistic head everything can wait for her.

They're pathetic, and their chaotic attitude towards everything is so painfully immature.

Poor little Banners. He's adorable and, as someone who has been struggling for 6 years to have a baby and is waiting for IVF, I'd give anything to have a beautiful, healthy little one to dote on. The way they have exploited him, used him as excuses for their shoddy work ethic, and to con thousands of pounds out of loyal followers is nothing short of abhorrent.

I can't believe I used to like them.
I want to rip that large cup of coke from her hands and dump it on her bleeping head.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she really this gormless, or is this ditsy, cute ‘what am I like!’ persona put on for us? As for all the ‘I love tripe’ it’s really, really sickening. He’s like a 13 year with his first girlfriend. Grow up the pair of you. You’re way too old for this sickening behaviour

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
How late do you think they'll be for the flight to florida?
Is it bad that I hope it doesn't wait for them?
All the people on it will have been so desperate to get to florida after not being able since 2020, so why should they have to wait any longer for those 2 selfish slobs

Guys I just want to thank you all so much for talking to your bedside pebbles from your gardens each night.

CANT BELIEVE WE ✨MANIFESTED✨ BANNERS SOME BLOODY SHOES!

And isn’t Soaf from the side bleeping terrifying her nostrils are bigger than her bleeping Ole Owl eyes!!! View attachment 818936
It’s the low ponytail for me. Her hair honestly creeps me out

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have a theory. What if Soaf’s top secret project was so secret that she hadn’t shown Dave what it was until recently. He in a gobsmacked state responded with “is that it? That crap is supposed to get us to Disney?” and then promptly went and got a job. Soaf left devastated that even Dave thinks it’s shite she now won’t speak to him, the project has died and she won’t admit he has a job as it would be admitting her failure. Meanwhile Dave has finally realised that Soaf is a moron and has started on the path of getting the hell out of there. Soaf realises this and thinks the only way to keep him is with another baby so starts to discuss pregnancy again.

Far fetched I know but with these two anything is possible!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I cannot see these two being organised enough for a international flight with a baby.

Enjoy your two week stay at Heathrow’s WH SMITH Banners 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I shouldn't joke about this but I reckon they'll be on the flight and say they feel like they've forgotten something
And the something will be Barney, in his pushchair at duty free

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I shouldn't joke about this but I reckon they'll be on the flight and say they feel like they've forgotten something
And the something will be Barney, in his pushchair at duty free
Well he'll have a better time with the airport police then he would have with his parents sandwiched between his parents.

Do you think thats why they are so desperate to go then? So barney is under 2 and therefore free?
I made sure to go before my kids turned two each time for thos reason haha

• Haha
I cannot see these two being organised enough for a international flight with a baby.

Enjoy your two week stay at Heathrow’s WH SMITH Banners 😂😂😂😂
I bet a fiver that they miss the flight.

Or even more likely, leave Banner in Scotland with Dave's dad and Chop.

Reactions: 11
There is no frustration or embarrassment in their demeanour when they are late. They just laugh it off as though it’s no big deal. I get so wound up with myself if I’m late for anything, I hate to cause disruption and feel terrible. The arrogance of them is sickening

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There is no frustration or embarrassment in their demeanour when they are late. They just laugh it off as though it’s no big deal. I get so wound up with myself if I’m late for anything, I hate to cause disruption and feel terrible. The arrogance of them is sickening
Itll be funny when they are too late for something that it actually affects them
Too late for the flight
Too late for genie lane or lightening lane passes
Too late for dining reservation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Even watching their blase attitudes to their lateness in the video made me feel anxious. Thinking of walking into the screen and disturbing everyone watching the movie makes my chest tighten. So disrespectful to everyone else.

It reflects their lack of knowledge of the real world that they don't think being on time is important.

Reactions: 17
Even watching their blase attitudes to their lateness in the video made me feel anxious. Thinking of walking into the screen and disturbing everyone watching the movie makes my chest tighten. So disrespectful to everyone else.

It reflects their lack of knowledge of the real world that they don't think being on time is important.
I agree, I'd be mortified turning up so late to a movie. The thought of everyone looking at me and tutting would be enough to make me feel physically ill. They have no social skills whatsoever and believe the world owes them a living.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
The dinner at her mums is a display of unity, look we're all here we all support sophie (nickname slothy) enablers all of them Inc dave. Will they be laughing pathetically when Barneys rushed to a+e probably, will they snigger when chops eaten another item left around for him to find, another few hundred quid again all of it is NEGLECT!! Do you think the bendy carrot was reference to dave 😬 they all make me sick.

View attachment 818989

She literally gives zero fucks about doing anything/being anywhere on time because in her narcissistic head everything can wait for her.

They're pathetic, and their chaotic attitude towards everything is so painfully immature.

Poor little Banners. He's adorable and, as someone who has been struggling for 6 years to have a baby and is waiting for IVF, I'd give anything to have a beautiful, healthy little one to dote on. The way they have exploited him, used him as excuses for their shoddy work ethic, and to con thousands of pounds out of loyal followers is nothing short of abhorrent.

I can't believe I used to like them.
We were all at some stage fond of them, i used to watch them thinking how sweet they were as a couple. Couldn't be further from the truth. A wolf put some comments from another thread from a frw yrs ago, saying all that we say now only now a baby is being neglected in every way. They both disgust me, imagine having to get shamed into buying your baby the essentials, even as a tiny baby. no vests and all the rest. Sickening how people that should never of had kids can fall pregnant easily and consider them a burden but go on and repeat the neglect.

For you I hope that you are successful with your ivf and I truly hope you get your baby. X

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The dinner at her mums is a display of unity, look we're all here we all support sophie (nickname slothy) enablers all of them Inc dave. Will they be laughing pathetically when Barneys rushed to a+e probably, will they snigger when chops eaten another item left around for him to find, another few hundred quid again all of it is NEGLECT!! Do you think the bendy carrot was reference to dave 😬 they all make me sick.
Whilst I agree that Sophie's family are enablers I don't think they are down for any display of unity and would really rather not be associated with the gruesome twosome at all.

- I don't think the Family Belle want to be filmed.
- I think Barney spends every Sunday with Granny without Sophie, I think Sophie stays for dinner when she picks him up and Dave is not usually there. Dave tagging along this week was he and Sophie's attempt at a display of unity but him being shoved on the end of the table tells us all we need to know.
- I think the mad dash to get Barney shoes was because she knew Jess would be at dinner and she wanted something to brag about, just odd how they go from doing nothing all day, every day to suddenly jamming a trip to the shops, a cinema visit and a family dinner into one day.

Reactions: 21
Whilst I agree that Sophie's family are enablers I don't think they are down for any display of unity and would really rather not be associated with the gruesome twosome at all.

- I don't think the Family Belle want to be filmed.
- I think Barney spends every Sunday with Granny without Sophie, I think Sophie stays for dinner when she picks him up and Dave is not usually there. Dave tagging along this week was he and Sophie's attempt at a display of unity but him being shoved on the end of the table tells us all we need to know.
- I think the mad dash to get Barney shoes was because she knew Jess would be at dinner and she wanted something to brag about, just odd how they go from doing nothing all day, every day to suddenly jamming a trip to the shops, a cinema visit and a family dinner into one day.
100% agree. She could have bought those shoes a very very long time ago but chose not to. If it was a money issue, at least go and get him fitted then look at cheaper alternatives (e.g. Asda). She didn’t even do that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.