Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poor little lamb didn't get to go out being pregnant....what a bleeping punch in the gut for the millions of women struggling through infertility. Who may NEVER get to be pregnant. She's such a selfish insensitive hole.

Reactions: 28
First maternity leave my husband was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. Second pregnancy trying to have another baby while my husband was alive - he died 3 days before second daughter born. I went into hospital to be induced the day after he died. Second maternity leave spent sorting probate and trying to keep food on children’s table. She can duck if she didn’t have a baby shower
Sending you love and hugs x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The poor little lamb didn't get to go out being pregnant....what a bleeping punch in the gut for the millions of women struggling through infertility. Who may NEVER get to be pregnant. She's such a selfish insensitive hole.
She was also clearly talking as if she could fall pregnant again in an instant if she wanted. Ain’t always that simple babe, especially when you’ve got a turkey baster to contend with

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They live in a RENTED house which they and their motley crew trash. They have zero savings. They have a luxury £7k approx holiday coming up in Feb 2022 and they are already making plans for a SECOND baby?!

Honestly, I've never known anything like it. I do not know a single person who lives like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh god. If she has another buba, imagine if thats a boy too? She'll go mental

Maybe that's why Dave is still around. She milking him for a girl 😱😱😩

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I had to work through Covid pregnant and here's Soph not lifting a finger, playing begger. She needs to realise her 'issues' are not issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
First maternity leave my husband was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. Second pregnancy trying to have another baby while my husband was alive - he died 3 days before second daughter born. I went into hospital to be induced the day after he died. Second maternity leave spent sorting probate and trying to keep food on children’s table. She can duck if she didn’t have a baby shower
Sending you so much love and hugs!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It sounds like she wants another baby for her own selfish reasons 😔

I'm so fed up of her click bait titles, especially those about getting pregnant. It is really insensitive.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
23 minutes late?? NO it was 23 when they were on the machine failing to get the tickets, then they had to go to the desk and then fatso wanted the loo. Easily 30 minutes late ignorant twats.

Pretending to still love each other for our benefit 😂 however he was giving her the evils big time!

Shade cast about the peri prep at Dave thinking they were getting a Nando’s, evil witch.

And laughing at the dog like a muppet when he chewed the lip balm. Stupidity overload.

Reactions: 24
Sorry I sound all woe is me. I promise I’m not - my youngest does swimming on Mondays nd baby sensory of wednesdays. And my eldest does ballet on Tuesdays and football on Fridays. I took them to peppa pig world two weeks ago and then pumpkin picking with friends the day after. I get no sleep and spend most of my time driving but I do it to give them a better world. I agree some people can’t even have kids and I’m so blessed in so many ways. Everyone has issues but saying she just wants a baby shower and a portrait is pretty low on my priority list. Most people don’t get that they just work and hope for a happy healthy baby at the end x

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry I sound all woe is me. I promise I’m not - my youngest does swimming on Mondays nd baby sensory of wednesdays. And my eldest does ballet on Tuesdays and football on Fridays. I took them to peppa pig world two weeks ago and then pumpkin picking with friends the day after. I get no sleep and spend most of my time driving but I do it to give them a better world. I agree some people can’t even have kids and I’m so blessed in so many ways. Everyone has issues but saying she just wants a baby shower and a portrait is pretty low on my priority list. Most people don’t get that they just work and hope for a happy healthy baby at the end x
My heart is with you for all you’ve been through, and equally I’m in awe of you as you are rocking the mummy gig totally 💕

• Heart
Imagine trying to sit and enjoy a film in the cinema when great lard arse shoves his backside in your face to get to his seat because they have zero time management skills.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I would put money on her already being pregnant with cash cow number 2 😣 maybe that’s why Dave said he had had a hard time mentally on his weight loss post?? Maybe he’s been panicking about bringing a baby into their jobless, moneyless, sad little lives.
Nah who am I kidding, he doesn’t think about anything other than himself, his gut and his squares bars.

Reactions: 11
Imagine trying to sit and enjoy a film in the cinema when great lard arse shoves his backside in your face to get to his seat because they have zero time management skills.
These are the people I tut VERY loudly at, sigh, give evils and say ‘oh for Gods SAKE’ in that order as they pass. So satisfying making them squirm.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Dave had a hard time mentally and yet they spent the weekend buying their sons first pair of shoes, going to to the cinema and having a roast dinner?

WTF is wrong with these two idiots.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
They annoy me more and more every day. I’m just glad poor Banners finally got some shoes

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.