Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pregnancy clickbait might bring in the views as last time it did but BARNEY GOT HIS SHOES FINALLY AT NEARLY 16 months old!! Wahooo

We did it wolves.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I actually watched the vlog because I’m ill and have nothing better to do.

• Barney got shoes (hoorayy) Dave didn’t go in because Chip was in the car 🙄
• Turned up 20+ minutes late for the cinema. Obviously. Dave was throwing a lot of his glares in Sophie’s direction but did squeeze in a fake I love you.
• Sunday dinner with the ragbags, big Dave had to sit at the end of the table as he’s still looking pretty huge even after his weight loss.
• Jess gave Sophie some pregnancy clothes etc back and Sophie talked about how when the time comes she can’t wait to be pregnant and get never ending attention by having a baby moon, baby shower and photo shoot. Obviously she was the only woman who gave birth during lockdown. She also can’t wait to celebrate and have a lunch with her friends. Interested in who her friends are.

This was a busy day for them and their life still makes me sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Omg they are ruining that wall behind his water table, they are made for outside. They will get no deposit back. I'm sure there was nothing on the floor at first, nice soaking wet tiled floor to slip on. Then filmed him in just a nappy. Making his life more private WHAT!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ah yes, Id almost forgotten Sophie was the only pregnant person during lockdown.
She was so hard done by, being waited on hand and foot by MummyBelle with no rent or bills to pay.
Poor lass... maybe her next pregnancy will be better in fantasy Sophie land where she can wear floaty dresses and skip through meadows with her deer and bird pals and kiss her crystal in moonlight to make sure it's a girl this time......

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I find it absolutely crazy Dave didn’t go into Clarks with them? Why did they decide to get Barneys shoes with chip in the car?

Reactions: 17
Cause they haven't baby proofed or dog proofed the beige bungalow ...plus he's not trained well and he would eat everything so he has to go everywhere with them !

Chop I'm talking about not Slave 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Barney seemed to have a better connection with the lady in the shoe shop than he does with his own mother

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So Dave was gutted that he didn't go with Soaf to get Barney's shoes, Chip was getting stressed in the car so Dave decided to stay with him, does that mean he was prepared to leave Chip in the car alone if he wasn't stressed :unsure: has he any idea how many thousands of dogs have been stolen over the past 2 years :mad:

Thick tit alert.........they buy a Barney a water trough that is obviously meant to be played with in the garden, bless him he had so much fun but i doubt he will be allowed to play with it again......well at least not until next summer.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Ugggh I got to the first " good morning everyone " that's all I can do ! Desperation to up the views with the clickbait title.... Are people still falling for that!?
She's a self centred, entitled , lazy midden ....only just getting her 15 month old. Shoes only because strangers told her too! But she's already dreaming about what she wants for HERSELF when she has her next baby!! ... I also hate lateness ...it's a bad character trait in my opinion.... selfish

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah I know, but I mean, why plan it like that? Why go en route to her mums? Why not go another time?
Needed them in time for Tuesdays vlog i guess and there was no chance of her working Monday or Tuesday. Getting him shoes was work of course.

What idea are we going to give her for the next vlog then now she’s ticked off the shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder if it was because Soaf would have got an earful from her Mum if they turned up without shoes on Barney ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.