Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread has made me content than those lazy f***ers this past week! Any bets on whether there'll be a slog tonight? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They have no intention of getting a mortgage, that video was and ad all for vieeeews and it was all lies!

Soaf is still MIA, so I doubt there will be a vlog tonight, unless it’s a really really REALLY Honest Chat…

Reactions: 7
Guys, I’ve really fucked up becoming a mum 😢 I need your help 🤧 donate some money to the Brown charity and help a selfish twit out. 😭 #letsgetbarmeytakenawaybysocialservices. - their new campaign

• Haha
Omg they are so inept at life.

Turned up almost 30 mins late for cinema. Yes those annoying people who turn up late and then want to squeeze past you.

Their card got declined…although that was the machines fault.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

Turned up almost 30 mins late for cinema. Yes those annoying people who turn up late and then want to squeeze past you.

Thank you - love these little details but cannot bring myself to watch the two twats…

Reactions: 9

Worked in retail for years, it was never the machines fault...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thank you - love these little details but cannot bring myself to watch the two twats…
Annoyed with myself for watching but I’m bored.

They had a big family roast at her mums.

Her sister (Jess?) has given her some pregnancy clothes back and she is sorting through decided what she wants to keep if she is lucky enough to have another one but they have no immediate plans.

Annoyed with myself for watching but I’m bored.

They had a big family roast at her mums.

Her sister (Jess?) has given her some pregnancy clothes back and she is sorting through decided what she wants to keep if she is lucky enough to have another one but they have no immediate plans.
So total clickbait then🙄

Reactions: 18
She’s banging on about when she is pregnant again she will have a baby shower and baby moon and do all the things she didn’t get to do. Like go for lunch with friends with a bump 🙄

Does she have friends?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So Dave had to miss getting barney his first shoes because they had chip in the car. What? They can go on holiday and leave him but they can’t leave him at home while they get their sons first shoes so they can both be there??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s banging on about when she is pregnant again she will have a baby shower and baby moon and do all the things she didn’t get to do. Like go for lunch with friends with a bump 🙄

Does she have friends?
She does not , and she doesn’t like many foods either so that will be a fun solo affair at maccies

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s got shoes!!!!! This vlog was COMPLETELY inspired by tattle! 😂

glad we could be of assistance to little Barney bear

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.