Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she's pregnant
If you remember last time they went missing then cane back with the announcement video.
And that's how they will get put of going to Disney

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she's pregnant
If you remember last time they went missing then cane back with the announcement video.
And that's how they will get put of going to Disney
I think the S&D cycle is catching :ROFLMAO: we thought this a few weeks before and then turned out she was just being shite and feeling sorry for herself. I really can't see them having more children, they barely can cope with one who is really easy. Mind you saying that this is S&D so could well be having another as they never make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now Dave has shifted a bit more weight it may be possible that she can get on top of him again. But she doesn’t want to, so I doubt it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Oh Soaf, you better start RUNNING girl. The more weight Dave loses, the more chances are he's going to find his willy again and head your way! Mwahahaha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I don't ever see Dave being slim but if he can avoid having a heart attack and make sure he's around to see Barney grow up then good for him. Seriously tho, ditch the energy drinks they're pure garbage.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I thought I would check out an old gossip site that I used to look at before Tattle came along I swear these are real and shows that in 2-3 years NOTHING has changed, these are a few highlights:

Sept 2018
I honestly find Sophie so immature for her age.

1. The crazy obsession with disney
2. No job, even though their Youtube channel isn't that big
3. Doesn't post consistently on her main channel
4. What's the point of planning a wedding, when they really don't want one/are cheap about. Elope and do your honeymoon since the party isn't important

Jan 2019
Totally disgusted that they are selling gifts that you have received from an award (the Pandora necklace and bracelet for 100 pounds each. It's super unethical and frowned upon in the influencer community. Everyone knows you can't sell gifts for profit.

Apr 2019
I don't get how Dave hasn't lost any weight since the channel came up since they say he works out regularly and eats "healthy"?!?

May 2019
Some random irritations to get off my chest (more to follow when I can think of them):
1. the inconsistent posting by, and false promises from, Sophie. Says she's going to kick-start her main channel, never does. Starts a weight loss 'series' last summer, resulting in a grand total of two videos, never to be spoken of again. Etc.
2. Their total lack of ambition to want to travel and see the world beyond the four corners of Disney Orlando.
3. The fact Sophie can never seem to hold a job down for more than a few months at a time.
4. When Dave tries to be '#boyfriendgoalz' by saying cutesy stuff about Sophie and trying to look all sweet for the camera. EUGH.
5. The constant references to 'shredding for the wedding' by Dave over the last few months, when he continues to look larger than life itself.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I bloody keep forgetting about Dave's Energy drink addiction! Oh god, imagine he finally loses weight but his body succumbed to bleeping Monster energy drinks. GROW UP DAVE.

I thought I would check out an old gossip site that I used to look at before Tattle came along I swear these are real and shows that in 2-3 years NOTHING has changed, these are a few highlights:

Sept 2018
I honestly find Sophie so immature for her age.

1. The crazy obsession with disney
2. No job, even though their Youtube channel isn't that big
3. Doesn't post consistently on her main channel
4. What's the point of planning a wedding, when they really don't want one/are cheap about. Elope and do your honeymoon since the party isn't important

Jan 2019
Totally disgusted that they are selling gifts that you have received from an award (the Pandora necklace and bracelet for 100 pounds each. It's super unethical and frowned upon in the influencer community. Everyone knows you can't sell gifts for profit.

Apr 2019
I don't get how Dave hasn't lost any weight since the channel came up since they say he works out regularly and eats "healthy"?!?

May 2019
Some random irritations to get off my chest (more to follow when I can think of them):
1. the inconsistent posting by, and false promises from, Sophie. Says she's going to kick-start her main channel, never does. Starts a weight loss 'series' last summer, resulting in a grand total of two videos, never to be spoken of again. Etc.
2. Their total lack of ambition to want to travel and see the world beyond the four corners of Disney Orlando.
3. The fact Sophie can never seem to hold a job down for more than a few months at a time.
4. When Dave tries to be '#boyfriendgoalz' by saying cutesy stuff about Sophie and trying to look all sweet for the camera. EUGH.
5. The constant references to 'shredding for the wedding' by Dave over the last few months, when he continues to look larger than life itself.
My God, this is the best summary I've seen in a while and er, it's basically still relevant in 2021...HILARIOUS. As IF she sold her Cosmo gifted items!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
And my favorite quote: " We actually spotted them a few times on our last holiday but felt zero need to go say hi " :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Comedy. Gold.

You've got to admit. SAD are the comedy gift that keeps on giving.

Sometimes I have to remind myself that they are 30 and 35 and not two clueless teenagers fumbling through life! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was curious so I checked daves followers and only ratbags follows him. I know Nina used to?...... Interesting 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I was curious so I checked daves followers and only ratbags follows him. I know Nina used to?...... Interesting 🤔
I'm sure he's probably more upset that Matt has unfollowed him, but yes it may start to point to something going on as it's always the "outsiders" that give it away as they don't understand how to be in the public frame.

Reactions: 5
Having a late night lol at the name ratbags 🐀🤣. Love that Soaf’s family have been renamed and i would now have to really think what her big sisters actual name is.

Reactions: 9
Lauren (Soafs younger sister) still follows him by the looks of it....

But you’re right Nina and Soafs Mum don’t follow Dave on Insta....... but Dave follows both of them.... weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
He has definitely lost alot of weight from them pictures but I do think they look odd. On the edge of his belly it looks cartoony.

Reactions: 6
Lauren (Soafs younger sister) still follows him by the looks of it....

But you’re right Nina and Soafs Mum don’t follow Dave on Insta....... but Dave follows both of them.... weird.
I don't see the issue with this, I don't follow my brother in law or sister in law, we get on great just don't feel the need.

Why has Soaf not liked or reposted his weight loss post, she should be his biggest cheerleader. I get she will be seething it's about him not her but it's all about image with her and it doesn't look great she hasn't!

Reactions: 10
He has definitely lost alot of weight from them pictures but I do think they look odd. On the edge of his belly it looks cartoony.
What I find odd is that he needs the child trainer (who in no way has a vested interest :unsure:) to send him before and after photos that Dave has taken to remind him how much he has lost. Now I know there is a whole mindset thing but if you have lost that much weight surely your clothes would be telling you that you haven’t gone back to the beginning. I lost a stone and my trousers started to fall down and yet the amount he has lost surely his clothes wouldn’t fit at all now?

Reactions: 14
I don't follow my sister in law
I mean she was the person my ex husband cheated on me with
But I doubt there's anything like that going on in the ratbag household

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s odd that Soafs mum follows 2,344 people on Instagram and none of them are her son in law 😂 especially when he post photos of her grandson regularly. You’d think she want to see those photos....

And the best bit, she follows loads of Keto stuff. I’d love to see Mummy Ratbags and Dave argue over carbs vs no carbs 😂😂😂😂😂

What I find odd is that he needs the child trainer (who in no way has a vested interest :unsure:) to send him before and after photos that Dave has taken to remind him how much he has lost. Now I know there is a whole mindset thing but if you have lost that much weight surely your clothes would be telling you that you haven’t gone back to the beginning. I lost a stone and my trousers started to fall down and yet the amount he has lost surely his clothes wouldn’t fit at all now?

SO TRUE

Or your wife with her giant owl eyes would be giving you loads of encouragement and helping you on those hard days. Oh no wait, she’s too busy being a boss babes and teaching Barney circus tricks

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Something is going on. I wonder if they will share tomorrow in their one vlog of the week?
In the meantime I think we should have a game of Sophie and Dave ABC, like I spy but working through the alphabet - I am sure we can get to Z before they produce any content.

I will start - A

Affiliate links.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.