Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done tattlers! More content in 12 hours overnight than they manage in a month! 👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That was bleeping HILARIOUS to read whilst enjoying my morning coffee guys!!! 😂😂😂😂 you are the absolute best wolves!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Welcome to another episode of
"Will they upload tonight"
Stay tuned to find out
Spoiler alert *I doubt it*

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There was me looking forward to joining the alphabet! Flew through that too!
Also love that D had nothing to do with disney

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There was me looking forward to joining the alphabet! Flew through that too!
Also love that D had nothing to do with disney
Guilty 😂 the image of chip was the first thing that came to me at 1am while feeding the baby haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I decided to write a version of 12 days of Christmas for Barney, to show what he can look forward to for Christmas
*clears throat*

On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me..
12 dumb dinosaurs
11 gousto boxes
10 lots of calpol
9 amish dresses
8 cans of monster
7 days of stew
6 joules jumpers
5 golden chip hairs!!
4 failing projects
3 klarna payments
2 melty puffs
And he still doesn't have a pair of shoes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
So I decided to write a version of 12 days of Christmas for Barney, to show what he can look forward to for Christmas
*clears throat*

On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me..
12 dumb dinosaurs
11 gousto boxes
10 lots of calpol
9 amish dresses
8 cans of monster
7 days of stew
6 joules jumpers
5 golden chip hairs!!
4 failing projects
3 klarna payments
2 melty puffs
And he still doesn't have a pair of shoes!
God do you remember how thoroughly depressing their Christmas was last year? It was also the debut of the sproutfit 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Can you remember when they got a 30 year old woman (sorry, a 6 month old baby) a Peppa Pig advent calendar 😂 and Dave got 6 days of socks and Soaf stole one? Didnt Soaf ALSO get some kind of candle advent too?

The opening of those calendars was pretty much their vlogmas content 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why bother buying tickets to a comedy club when all you have to do is read the Sophie and Dave tattle thread!!!

What a way to cheer up a dreary Tuesday morning, you guys kill me :ROFLMAO: ❤

Reactions: 14
Can you remember when they got a 30 year old woman (sorry, a 6 month old baby) a Peppa Pig advent calendar 😂 and Dave got 6 days of socks and Soaf stole one? Didnt Soaf ALSO get some kind of candle advent too?

The opening of those calendars was pretty much their vlogmas content 😂😂😂😂
God that was tragic
Did Banners even get taken to meet Santa last year or to anything Christmas themed at all ?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.