Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I too want to know who Soafs sister is talking about 👀

Also, the nappies she asked if anyone’s tried 😂 at £50 for a pack I’m not surprised nobody’s tried them. I buy Morrison’s ones and my favourite thing about them aside from the quality is they are CHEAP, because they literally get wee’d and shat on.

£50 for nappies 😬 honestly I don’t know what’s more crazy someone thinking they can design nappies and slap a £50 price tag on them or that there are people who’d pay £50 for a pack of nappies. 🤯🤯🤯

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Also, the nappies she asked if anyone’s tried 😂 at £50 for a pack I’m not surprised nobody’s tried them. I buy Morrison’s ones and my favourite thing about them aside from the quality is they are CHEAP, because they literally get wee’d and shat on.

£50 for nappies 😬 honestly I don’t know what’s more crazy someone thinking they can design nappies and slap a £50 price tag on them or that there are people who’d pay £50 for a pack of nappies. 🤯🤯🤯
Oh my days! I presumed they were washable/reuseable 😱🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 4

We used reusables. So in your face earth mother, number 1 home birthing eejit. Lol, sorry, she just really does my head in. I paid £140 5 years ago and the youngest has just potty trained, I’m on edge for accidents but so happy to not be using them!

How boring can soaf and oaf be, I don’t do anything and even I could film a better vlog than them

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just catching up from last night & it honestly enrages me and astounds me at the same time how godawful they both are as parents to a human and to a dog. Unbelievably irresponsible and an insult to parents who have twice the pressure and a quarter of the spare time to deal with it

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't even know what to say at this point.

When she showed off the EOS lip balm, I knew exactly what would happen. That's how tragic and predictable their life has become.

When she was sat on the vlog putting it on her lips, Chop was sitting right next to her, sniffing it so he was getting the scent for it. It was only a matter of time before he sniffed it out and ate it/destroyed it.

Sorry Soaf but that's a tiny bit of Karma (sadly at Chops expense) for you arrogantly sitting there uploading and adding insta stories when you told people you would upload a vlog. And you didn't. Remember, those people you took money from for a crappy pin? The ones you promised good content for if they bought a pin from you because you loved them so much?

Isn't it funny when your life is going your way, when you're making lots of money, moving into nice houses, buying lots of things, going on luxury holidays and people are licking your arse, you LOVE making videos. Can't churn enough of them out!

But when life gets real, such as when you have a child and life isn't all sunshine and rainbows, suddenly you're a bleeping coward and hide behind 'mum guilt' 'Barneys' privacy' or whatever lie you make up.

This is why, and I will say it a million times...you are UNRELATABLE, UNRELIABLE and UNLIKEABLE and why your channel is tanking.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
By this time, they've normally thrown something up on Instagram by now, a story or a reel. Nothing yet? So, when will be the post about the vets or being up all night with a vomiting dog? Neither of them have posted on their grid for 4 days 🙄 The irony of her doing coaching when she can't keep a presence on social media herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve now joined the “blocked by soaf” club. That windowsill picture finally made me lose my tit on her Instagram. They are beyond irresponsible parents now 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
bleeping hell I’ve had a good laugh on my lunch break. Went to shove on the vlog from last night- of course, there wasn’t one 😂 immediately shimmied on over to tattle only to see @goofygirlDLP9999 had gone and predicted chip eating Soafs lip balm!

Wtf is her story about how she “envisaged pastel wooden toys” when she was thinking about having a baby? What about envisaging a happy and healthy child that doesn’t get shoved on windowsills

• Haha
She probably fed the lip balm to chop directly. Looks like Dave hasn't worked on Instagram for a few days. I do think he must have another job!

Reactions: 11
She probably fed the lip balm to chop directly. Looks like Dave hasn't worked on Instagram for a few days. I do think he must have another job!
I agree ! I think he’s got another job and they’re trying to cover it up

Reactions: 17
bleeping hell I’ve had a good laugh on my lunch break. Went to shove on the vlog from last night- of course, there wasn’t one 😂 immediately shimmied on over to tattle only to see @goofygirlDLP9999 had gone and predicted chip eating Soafs lip balm!

Wtf is her story about how she “envisaged pastel wooden toys” when she was thinking about having a baby? What about envisaging a happy and healthy child that doesn’t get shoved on windowsills
Yeah I saw that on the private Instagram viewer and was like that ‘pastel toy’ person sounds exactly what you’d expect from her though. ‘Gentler neutral’ and all that.

• Haha
Can someone please copy some of the “window sill” comments here. I’m blocked on both their IG accounts and expect there to be some interesting comments. Thanks guys

Reactions: 3
Can someone please copy some of the “window sill” comments here. I’m blocked on both their IG accounts and expect there to be some interesting comments. Thanks guys
It was on their stories, even they aren’t stupid enough to put it on their grid…… for now 🙄

Reactions: 6
I don't get why they would hide it either. I don't think anyone would think anything other than good on him. So messed up!

Why is he hiding a job? The one redeeming thing he can do right now and he is hiding it?
They must think that they have failed and they can't let people know they have stooped so low as a job! The horror.

I don't think he's moved out cause she's still buying his tit.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.