Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know exactly where you are coming from. You can already see the signs & it'll only get worse. If a mother has little interest in her baby (& resents him) we can only guess how bad it'll get once Barney develops a personality & even worse maybe asks for a toy!
You could see this clearly from her pastel toy video, she was fewwwwwwwming that he likes a bright Halloween light up toy! It’s not all about you pet, get the kid some bright toys!

Wait til he’s older and writing his Santa lists...meltdowns galore (from his so called mother not him)

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I dont know you but if I could hug you through the screen I would. I cant even begin to imagine your pain. I hope that adult life has been kinder to you. Some people should never have children. You take care x
Thank you kind person! I went no contact with my mother and life improved dramatically for me. But even a tit ton of counselling doesn't fully heal the pain of being unloved and unwanted. And other people (family, school etc) knew exactly what was going on and did nothing about it. That's why I can't even hate watch SAD now, it's all too painfully familiar and being allowed to continue with no intervention.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think Jess has done this to 'show up' Soaf and her Halloween party. That's why it's early so she got in first and can be the thing that people compare it against.

This is just conjecture based on some of the tidbits posted here so take it with a pinch or salt but their relationship as sisters seems toxic to me.

When I think of how different it is to my relationship with my own sister it makes me sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So Lauren’s tik tok is full of videos of Jess and Wilf (them going on weekends away, Lauren taking Wilf to meet Penelope for the first time, this Halloween hunt etc etcand not a single shred of Barney, Soaf or Dave. Same on her Instagram. 😂

Barney was not included in that Halloween hunt as it would be all over social media. Or you would at least catch a shot of them there or at least Barney but he wasn’t.

I think it’s a really odd thing to do to be honest when Soaf is supposed to be throwing this AMAZING Halloween party?! Why does Wilf need two Halloween celebrations?!
I think Jess knows that Soaf doesn’t make much of an effort and God Forbid Wilf doesn’t get spoilt on Halloween......
Said this before but I was the “poor” cousin and Barney will notice this abs the differences in how he’s treated the older he gets. It’s so sad and not nice for him to feel. Shame on the family for not bringing him into their fold as much as the over two.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Thank you kind person! I went no contact with my mother and life improved dramatically for me. But even a tit ton of counselling doesn't fully heal the pain of being unloved and unwanted. And other people (family, school etc) knew exactly what was going on and did nothing about it. That's why I can't even hate watch SAD now, it's all too painfully familiar and being allowed to continue with no intervention.
Its heartbreaking that neglect and abuse gets ignored. I know that resources are tight and I know there are amazing people who do this work but sadly often children slip through the net. For family there is no excuse. Im sending you love and I hope that life is so much better for you now x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Said this before but I was the “poor” cousin and Barney will notice this abs the differences in how he’s treated the older he gets. It’s so sad and not nice for him to feel. Shame on the family for not bringing him into their fold as much as the over two.
This is heartbreaking to think about. He really will be the poor cousin in every way, neglected and second best to a dog in his own home and second class citizen to all his aunts. I think they can’t stand Dave, and probably just tolerate Sophie and this is why the chasm.

If Dave had any decency or gumption about him, he would insist that they live in Scotland near his family. The difference was plain to see, his mum and dad and their spouses all welcomed Barney with open arms when they went up there and the cousins did too. But Dave’s a dick.

I do wonder if they do have hand outs from mummy and daddy and perhaps the siblings are sick of it and don’t agree with it which is why they leave them out a lot

Reactions: 12
I do wonder if they do have hand outs from mummy and daddy and perhaps the siblings are sick of it and don’t agree with it which is why they leave them out a lot
Omg that’s a really good point, I’d say that’s a lot to do with it too! And didn’t they make themselves homeless, move into her mum’s and displace her mum from her bedroom too and Dave turned his nose up at the meals she would provide. They’re utterly right in disowning them or keeping them at arms length tbh.

Reactions: 10
Omg that’s a really good point, I’d say that’s a lot to do with it too! And didn’t they make themselves homeless, move into her mum’s and displace her mum from her bedroom too and Dave turned his nose up at the meals she would provide. They’re utterly right in disowning them or keeping them at arms length tbh.
I know I would be fuming if my sister acted like it and wouldn’t want to see her let alone speak to her!

Reactions: 5
Not to mention them moving in meant that her mum had to share a room with her sister and if I were her sister I'd be pissed.
Also with how badly behaved chip is, can you imagine what he potentially destroyed/ate in their house and never got replaced, because Sophie and dave would have just thought chip being a "puppy" would be an excuse

Reactions: 12
Is it just me who thinks dave doesn't have a job? He won't work anywhere the public could see him and he's surely not qualified for an office type job. Unless he's working in a factory or night shifts in a supermarket and doesn't want to admit it because he thinks it's beneath them.
I think they do just live off of universal credit which would cover most of their rent and other bits and then all the ad money is used to buy dave and Sophie treats (not barney's treats obviously).

Reactions: 8
Its heartbreaking that neglect and abuse gets ignored. I know that resources are tight and I know there are amazing people who do this work but sadly often children slip through the net. For family there is no excuse. Im sending you love and I hope that life is so much better for you now x
Thank you. I've made my life as good as it can be through sheer hard work and determination but I'm all too aware of the person I could have been with a better start in life. My sort of experience is sadly more common than you'd think, most people just don't talk it about it but when I've opened up I've been shocked at just how common child neglect and abuse is.

Comments posted recently make me think things are no better now than they were when I was Banner's age. People still turning a blind eye, people still thinking it's probably not actually that bad. And nowhere like the resources needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Something must be up - they’ve both been missing in action for days. Unless they’ve both been taking social media coaching from Jade Billington 🤔🤦‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is it just me who thinks dave doesn't have a job? He won't work anywhere the public could see him and he's surely not qualified for an office type job. Unless he's working in a factory or night shifts in a supermarket and doesn't want to admit it because he thinks it's beneath them.
I think they do just live off of universal credit which would cover most of their rent and other bits and then all the ad money is used to buy dave and Sophie treats (not barney's treats obviously).
Yeah I don’t think he’s got a job either, I think there is trouble in paradise hence his absence and that he’s going to the real gym which if he is and is doing cardio then fair play. Still a twit though David!

Reactions: 3
Wonder if their 'marital issues' really are worse than they let on, still feels so odd they admitted that at all

I can see what’s coming.
Our marriage is on the rocks, only Disney can save us now. Please buy my Xxx to pay for the trip or we will be leaving Banners in a broken home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I can see what’s coming.
Our marriage is on the rocks, only Disney can save us now. Please buy my Xxx to pay for the trip or we will be leaving Banners in a broken home.
The sad thing is that's the truth of their relationship
Theyve only shown being happy and looking madly in love when they were at Disney

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.