Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno, it seems obvious to me. Dave has a 'real' boring normal person job and there's two reasons they'd obviously hide it.

One, Dave is an ACTOR, darling. His job is ACTING. Of course they're not going to promote the idea he has a 'normal' job because that make him seem like less of an ACTOR, DAHling.

Secondly. They're FULL TIME YOUTUBERS, dahling. Of course they're not going to promote a separate job after making such a song and dance about going full time (during covid, no less).

Admitting Dave has a real person job will only be admitting defeat on BOTH fronts, and something neither of them will EVER do.
And exactly why they will always be going down the toilet. Times have changed no one want's to watch little miss show off anymore. People want down to earth but entertaining vloggers. If they came out and actually behaved like normal human beings they would be so much more relatable and likeable. Leading this false life and the constant lies are starting to catch up with them as Barney will break the fake bubble as he is too young not to be normal.

Dave has sooo got a job, I'm sure when he came in, in the last vlog him coming home for the day felt just like he had been at work.

Reactions: 14
So what are we thinking the excuse is going to be on Monday?
- Barney got a new tooth
- spent £800 getting chapstick out of chips stomach at the emergency vet
- Family problems they can’t (won’t) go into

think we need a new bingo sheet just for excuses

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So what are we thinking the excuse is going to be on Monday?
- Barney got a new tooth
- spent £800 getting chapstick out of chips stomach at the emergency vet
- Family problems they can’t (won’t) go into

think we need a new bingo sheet just for excuses
I've lost track who's turn it is...so it will probably be Barney as he's the easy route for them to blame :mad:

Reactions: 7
Dave’s probably having an absolute meltdown because Matt has unfollowed him on Instagram 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What if the gym he has suddenly started going to is his new job, as in cleaner, receptionist, gym sales etc?

Reactions: 9
Maybe Dave has joined an MLM like the other Insta Huns 😂

It’s so hard because I think for me, I do love this thread. It holds those arseholes to account. It’s the only place where they cannot control what we talk about and they cannot delete what we say. And clearly, things are getting worse and worse and the danger and risk to Barney is increasing. That’s the part that’s getting hard to see. It’s bleeping horrific and Jess Ratbags and all of the Ratbag and Square Scottish clan needs to sort it out before Barney get SERIOUSLY hurt.

All is not well in Paradise AT ALL. Surely the financial failure of YouTube HAS to be affecting them?! Surely?!

Dave and his lack of GEM photos or videos is really weird. Unless the landlord has had complaints about him?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I now find it too painful to watch their vlogs as so much of it is an exact copy of the abusive childhood I experienced. Mother too busy spending money on herself to feed or clothe me was just the tip of the iceberg. All the signs of much more serious issues are there too.
I dont know you but if I could hug you through the screen I would. I cant even begin to imagine your pain. I hope that adult life has been kinder to you. Some people should never have children. You take care x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I would think they all went to Wilfs Halloween 🎃 extravaganza. One of the sisters put a whole video with 2 range rovers parked on the drive but I can't find it now!! . Honestly what the hell do they all think of Sophie and her messy sweaty husband and ginger baby 😯 can you imagine the horror when they turn up covered in dog hair ... Lovely 😬 they are living the life Sophie will never have not with Dave 😂 I expected her to be such a devoted Mum but she seems detached and devoid of feelings. They literally baffle me and how .... How the f@#k are they paying for Disney and how the f@#k will they survive on a plane with a baby ? Where are Barney's Shoes ? So many questions and no answers. They aren't fit to look after that boy or a dog 😡

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s all so over the top. Halloween is weeks away and the kid is what 4 years old?
It’s so much about Instagram and so little about the child.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s all so over the top. Halloween is weeks away and the kid is what 4 years old?
It’s so much about Instagram and so little about the child.
Completely agree I think the sister Jess is very much about projecting her perfect life to the outside world and Sophie would just like it to be perfect but we all know it's a tit show 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m starting to wonder now if the secret project was actually to get Dave a job, sell his gem equipment and destroy their YouTube channel. She could then make a comeback with Disney without us tattlers and build a fresh new scam channel.

One problem with that is that us wolves are smart and we can find her again!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I now find it too painful to watch their vlogs as so much of it is an exact copy of the abusive childhood I experienced. Mother too busy spending money on herself to feed or clothe me was just the tip of the iceberg. All the signs of much more serious issues are there too.
I know exactly where you are coming from. You can already see the signs & it'll only get worse. If a mother has little interest in her baby (& resents him) we can only guess how bad it'll get once Barney develops a personality & even worse maybe asks for a toy!

• Sad
Omg how I laughed when I checked if they uploaded today!! 🤣🤣 They cannot, LITERALLY CANNOT stick to a promise. Ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I got recommend a Sophie and Dave video about baby names in a q and a from over 2 years age and she gets to the question and rhymes off a load of old fashioned girl names and then goes to move on and Dave said oh I guess we're having a girl and without even a second hesitation she said yeah we ARE having a girl then takes a split second to think about it (I can sense she's just thought about how bad that would look if she ever had a boy) and said 2 names that she obviously wasn't really that into. This made me feel so sad for Barney. It made me think about all the times she picked up girl clothes ect and imagined her perfect baby. So sad. Also someone in the comment said they liked old fashioned names and her daughter was named Penelope so that makes me think soph would've been even more jealous when her sister had a baby girl and called her a name she'd probably concidered

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
So Lauren’s tik tok is full of videos of Jess and Wilf (them going on weekends away, Lauren taking Wilf to meet Penelope for the first time, this Halloween hunt etc etcand not a single shred of Barney, Soaf or Dave. Same on her Instagram. 😂

Barney was not included in that Halloween hunt as it would be all over social media. Or you would at least catch a shot of them there or at least Barney but he wasn’t.

I think it’s a really odd thing to do to be honest when Soaf is supposed to be throwing this AMAZING Halloween party?! Why does Wilf need two Halloween celebrations?!
I think Jess knows that Soaf doesn’t make much of an effort and God Forbid Wilf doesn’t get spoilt on Halloween......

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So Lauren’s tik tok is full of videos of Jess and Wilf (them going on weekends away, Lauren taking Wilf to meet Penelope for the first time, this Halloween hunt etc etcand not a single shred of Barney, Soaf or Dave. Same on her Instagram. 😂

Barney was not included in that Halloween hunt as it would be all over social media. Or you would at least catch a shot of them there or at least Barney but he wasn’t.

I think it’s a really odd thing to do to be honest when Soaf is supposed to be throwing this AMAZING Halloween party?! Why does Wilf need two Halloween celebrations?!
I think Jess knows that Soaf doesn’t make much of an effort and God Forbid Wilf doesn’t get spoilt on Halloween......
soaf makes no effort with anything though does she?
We know the Halloween party will be a bit half arsed. Half decorated, late getting it done. And then people leave early when they are bored

Reactions: 11
soaf makes no effort with anything though does she?
We know the Halloween party will be a bit half arsed. Half decorated, late getting it done. And then people leave early when they are bored
Could you imagine. Free dog hair on arrival, Chop trying to get in your handbag and chew everything and the smell of Dave after a fake GEM sesh. Soaf prancing around in floral dresses with some kind of microwaved food cooking. A true horror show.
(Also, hilariously, Lauren doesn’t follow Dave OR sing to me dave on tik tok 😂😂😂)

• Haha
  • Wow
Could you imagine. Free dog hair on arrival, Chop trying to get in your handbag and chew everything and the smell of Dave after a fake GEM sesh. Soaf prancing around in floral dresses with some kind of microwaved food cooking. A true horror show.
(Also, hilariously, Lauren doesn’t follow Dave OR sing to me dave on tik tok 😂😂😂)
I don’t really pay attention to S&D that much anymore, they just give me a full on rage if I think too Much about them (Sophie / Dave - get some jobs you lazy slobs) let alone look at the car crash relationship they have with their families…

the Halloween party would be awful, best have a lint roller to get rid of the hair off your clothes…unless chop eats that before you get chance too.

At what point will they realise that Barney is behind in his development?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.