Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie: follow your dreams! You can do anything you put your mind to!

Sophie two days later: it's okay to change your mind and start over. It's OK to not want to do things you thought you did.

**secret project cough cough**

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s getting to the point with them where I can’t watch anymore , I don’t find their content enjoyable and I actually find them abhorrent … not just a bit annoying like I do with some of the other threads I follow on here

I’m not sure if I can bare to even hate watch and considering just unfollowing … the way they treat Barney is torture to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Same with my niece, younger than Banners but walking and babbling with intent if you know what I mean? Of course all babies develop at their own pace, but it starts to look like a pattern.

I now firmly believe the families don’t watch their videos. At least not the Ratbag Clan. And even nana fran can’t be expected to keep up with such an erratic upload schedule 😆
My friends baby was born 2 months after Banners and has 2 pairs of shoes. They are helping her to have good balance AND it means she has something on her feet so she can start exploring outside which she loves.

It's not about Barney not being able or ready - he was ready to walk at 11 months! They just couldn't be arsed!!

It’s getting to the point with them where I can’t watch anymore , I don’t find their content enjoyable and I actually find them abhorrent … not just a bit annoying like I do with some of the other threads I follow on here

I’m not sure if I can bare to even hate watch and considering just unfollowing … the way they treat Barney is torture to watch
Yeah same here. It's getting to the point where it's actually child abuse. That photo of Barney today really has made me feel sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
agreed , that photo of Barney looking so scared made me feel physically sick

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
The only time she encourages him to say Mama, is when shes trying to stop him from saying something else. If you want him to say a word, you have to put effort into helping him learn it. 15 month old babies are usually using a few words and pointing to things they want or know, I've just never seen them make any effort towards teaching him things.

Reactions: 13
The vibe I get with Soaf, is like she's a really tit Nanny,

Someone who REALLY exaggerated their CV to get a high flying Nannying job but can't quite do the job :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The thing is, Barney will now see it as a game and will do anything to get on the window sill to get their attention. So climb on the loaf, to get onto the windowsill whilst Soaf is distracted by her hair.

bleeping DANGEROUS.
I was so shocked when I saw it I had to say something, so I guess I’ll be blocked now, couldn’t careless, using Barney like that for IG content and Dave putting it on his IG too, they’re not fit to be parents 🥲😡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is literally begging for him to get hurt. Who the hell plays with risks like that all the gram. That baby boy looks absolutely terrified. How she managed to make him hold on I don’t know. He isn’t a doll.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
My husband was angry too when he saw the picture of Barney, looking at it carefully he thought that maybe he isn’t really on the windowsill, that they may have superimposed it. He said it’s difficult to say for sure but something strange about the photo, if they did do something like that it would still be very bad because what parent would do it for real or pretend to do it for views, they are a disgraceful pair and should be deeply ashamed of themselves!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
There is so many things wrong with that photo of Barney on the ledge! I’m sure at some point we have all taken a photo of our kids or pets that we deem to be funny but what the hell is she thinking!! If these are the things she does to Barney and is willing to share her sheer neglect and stupidness on the internet, what the hell else goes on in that bungalow that doesn’t get shared. She is just pure evil! A nasty, narcissistic, scheming waste of space. Some people do not deserve children at all!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So they went down to 2 videos a week for "Barney's privacy"
yet the vlog is still like 90% Barney and all her instagram stories if not affiliate links are just... you guessed it the big Barney

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Did anyone see in the news agew months ago about the boy that fell from a hotel window and died? That photo has seriously triggered me! Why would you do this and think it’s funny? It maybe fine in their house, with the sofa to fall onto if there was an accident. But what happens when he does it somewhere else, in someone else’s house, or maybe when he’s a few flights up.
What the duck is wrong with them?! If they ever leave him with anyone would they even think of saying, just so you know we let him climb on the windowsills so make sure yours windows are locked? Would they duck! Accident waiting to happen these two!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Accident waiting to happen. Parents will get no sympathy, only feel bad for little Barney

Reactions: 7
But it’s ok everyone! If he falls off the ledge & is seriously hurt, these things happen! Kids get in to everything, that’s what they do!!
……says no-one!!
Remember Chip & the glass pesto jar…… these pair of dicks can’t look after themselves never mind anyone else

Reactions: 16
We’ve kept the receipt here Soph 😉 it’s always going to be on the tinternet for everyone to see. Your welcome.

Reactions: 10
118FF014-423D-4FF4-8E44-67611EBA70D9.png

Literally just seen this and my heart dropped. Dave wtf are you playing at? Having Barney standing on the window seal looking like Christ the redeemer whilst you clearly find it funny trying to get an insta story. Do you not see the risks here???
Idiots like them shouldn’t be able to reproduce.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Looks like shes taken down the story with Barney on the window sill now... hopefully, enough people told her how downright dangerous it is to leave her poor baby up there :(

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.