Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still spending on herself the evil witch. This jumper is £45! I was uming and ahring over a £7 top today that I liked because I always think of my son even though I spent over £100 on him the other weekend. She is utterly selfish. Buy Barney some shoes and a autumn and winter wardrobe!!!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Still spending on herself the evil witch. This jumper is £45! I was uming and ahring over a £7 top today that I liked because I always think of my son even though I spent over £100 on him the other weekend. She is utterly selfish. Buy Barney some shoes and a autumn and winter wardrobe!!!
Kid ain't got any shoes to help him be a more confident walker but soaf got her £45 jumper so ✌

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Kid ain't got any shoes to help him be a more confident walker but soaf got her £45 jumper so ✌
And possibly more clothes spent on her. In the next breath she will be saying toddler shoes are so expensive 🙄 This woman is angering me so much. Take your son to Clarke’s or Startrite immediately!!

Reactions: 5
There’s no way he climbed up there. As someone previously mentioned - he wouldn’t climb up and then turn around and be clinging on for dear life. He was put there for the photo op. Reminds me of that trip to the Trafford centre when mad Amish Sophie was near to (not quite) dangling him over the fencing
The memory of that makes my legs go funny. Poor Barney.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
This is quite clearly set up - my baby is same age as Barney almost and if she wriggles or moves her feet rise right up in her sleepsuits. His other foot wouldn’t have been in the foot hole at all - it would have risen up if he had gotten onto the sill himself. Also, he would have slipped down because that foot on the other foot is not even on his foot flat. And his hands have purposely been put in that position on both window handles. Why put your son In danger? He could fall through the glass windows, or slip and fall down and smack his head somewhere. You two are honestly the most tit parents, get off your phone and help your son down he quite obviously doesn’t even want to be up there.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My mum bought my nephew his first Clark’s shoes on Sunday and the nursary commented on Monday what a difference they have made to his walking already !! He is 3 months younger than banners
They are terrible parents but their families are just as bad now for not intervening !!!

Reactions: 12
I went for a nosey to see if anything has changed, I.e the new secret project being released but I guess they’ve scrapped it all altogether!
I wonder if they haven't paid their Shopify subscription or their 'domain' payment so it removes it from view?

Also, ASOS has 25% off for people with Premier Delivery (which obviously she has) so that's why she's flogging affiliates today.

And re: Barney - Sadly, I'm not surprised anymore. After everything we've witnessed over the last 15 months, I'm not shocked. We saw the woman drop her baby onto his face and all she cared about was checking whether Dave got it on camera. We've seen her drive with a hot drink in her hand, along a motorway. We've seen her drop her baby's head onto a hard meal X-ray table, we've seen her dangle her baby over the Trafford Centre walls, we've seen her fail to dress her baby in warm clothing, he's 15 months old with no shoes and still in a jumparoo, he's fed scraps like a dog....... and these are just SOME of the things we've seen.

Imagine what we've not seen.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Their videos are just so boring but I can’t stop coming to this thread 😂

They’re desperate to stunt Barney’s development for an easy life. No need to worry too much about the life they brought into the world.

Soaf also can’t stop herself looking at the girl clothes 🙄surprised she hasn’t decided Barney was actually meant to be a girl all along and put him in dresses. It’s only a matter of time.

Reactions: 13
Anyone with an ounce of common sense, parent or not, could see that placing a baby on a windowsill, in that precarious position, is nothing but an accident waiting to happen. They are bleeping MORONS.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
The thing is, Barney will now see it as a game and will do anything to get on the window sill to get their attention. So climb on the loaf, to get onto the windowsill whilst Soaf is distracted by her hair.

bleeping DANGEROUS.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Anyone with an ounce of common sense, parent or not, could see that placing a baby on a windowsill, in that precarious position, is nothing but an accident waiting to happen. They are bleeping MORONS.
They'll do it again as well, it'll be the chip eating butter scenario again
"Oops barneys on the windowsill again, its ok though guys, he's got the blind chord to grab onto if he falls"

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I bet Chop ate the EOS balm after she waved it in his face.

And honestly, Chop might be the only one in that house that actually patrols Banners at all times. Maybe Chop is the one keeping him safe and catching him from these bleeping idiot parents.

Reactions: 13
My mum bought my nephew his first Clark’s shoes on Sunday and the nursary commented on Monday what a difference they have made to his walking already !! He is 3 months younger than banners
They are terrible parents but their families are just as bad now for not intervening !!!
Same with my niece, younger than Banners but walking and babbling with intent if you know what I mean? Of course all babies develop at their own pace, but it starts to look like a pattern.

I now firmly believe the families don’t watch their videos. At least not the Ratbag Clan. And even nana fran can’t be expected to keep up with such an erratic upload schedule 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.