Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she knows what's good for her she should be taking that photo down. Blatantly showing Barney in danger for all the world to see, she's a tit mum and she doesn't deserve that lovely little boy.

Anything for the 'gram' eh Soaf, this time you have sunk to a new low, shame on you!

Reactions: 8
If she knows what's good for her she should be taking that photo down. Blatantly showing Barney in danger for all the world to see, she's a tit mum and she doesn't deserve that lovely little boy.

Anything for the 'gram' eh Soaf, this time you have sunk to a new low, shame on you!
I’m blocked from seeing both their IG’s. What comments are people leaving?

Reactions: 3
I understand the argument people say Barney is not at the level he needs intervention as he has a roof over his head, is (under)fed and (inappropriately) dressed, and yes there are of course kids out there who are being much more significantly harmed, but that doesn't mean it's ok for Barney to be treated how he does! Just because he's not the "most" neglected child doesn't mean there shouldn't be some intervention and a serious talking to soaf and slave. Getting restrained in a walker/jumperoo isn't ok, dumping tiny amounts of food in front of him like a dog isn't ok, not having weather appropriate clothing isn't ok, getting made to nap in a buggy in direct sunlight cos you need to film in his room isn't ok, allowing your dog to get run of the house/his toys/play areas and not even sanitising them before he inevitably puts them in his mouth isn't ok and allowing him and encouraging him to play with electrical sockets and light fittings is far from ok. It's so distressing to see this unfold and it's absolutely out of order that no one, no doctors, healthcare, services, friends or family has stepped in and had a serious conversation about what's happening with them.
They always all seem to be getting sick all the time too... is it any wonder ffs
Chip included. Too many vets trips for silly “mistakes” they didn’t train chip properly so again, no surprise they can’t look after a child properly

Reactions: 12
If only their Cameo extended to being willing to truthfully answer questions, they'd be raking it in.

What I want to know is...

Sophie, you repeatedly post about how it is okay to quit. But you quit everything, what do you actually want to do?

I too want to lie in bed all day watching Disney+ but that isn't how life works. Those quotes you post are designed to make it appear that anyone who dare try to hold you to account is making an attack on your mental health but life is all about doing things you don't want to do.

I don't want to have a shower. I don't want to change my bedsheets. I don't want to put the washing away. I don't want to make lunch. I don't want to take the bin in. I don't want to go to work after my day off. But what would my life be if I didn't do any of those things?! I'd be you.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And what is she on about now?! Soaf, your 30 and your husband is 35. You don’t own a home, you have a 15 month old son and no savings 😂 why are you talking like some 18 year old 😂😂😂😂
This post about ‘it’s ok to’ is just what I was talking about on here the other day. These crappy self-care posts are the most narcissistic things. The sheer self-indulgence to excuse being as lazy as she has been in her life is sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If only their Cameo extended to being willing to truthfully answer questions, they'd be raking it in.

What I want to know is...

Sophie, you repeatedly post about how it is okay to quit. But you quit everything, what do you actually want to do?

I too want to lie in bed all day watching Disney+ but that isn't how life works. Those quotes you post are designed to make it appear that anyone who dare try to hold you to account is making an attack on your mental health but life is all about doing things you don't want to do.

I don't want to have a shower. I don't want to change my bedsheets. I don't want to put the washing away. I don't want to make lunch. I don't want to take the bin in. I don't want to go to work after my day off. But what would my life be if I didn't do any of those things?! I'd be you.
100% 👍🏻
what Soaf doesn’t get is she can say no to anything, change her mind, quit bla bla bla

but the likelihood is that will NOT equal her “dream life” she’s always banging on about. If her standard of living now is her dream life then shut it. If not, then start getting comfortable with doing stuff you don’t want!

On a side note I would love to know how many coaching clients she’s got

Reactions: 6
I don't follow this thread much but I just saw the poor Barney pic and had to see what was said on here
Delusional Dave has reposted it so they are clearly chuffed to bits with having their little boy climb on a window sill in a slippery baby grow......absolute tools!
I don't have kids but I know that's a stupid move!
Edited to add: I've just noticed the outfit has grippy things on the feet BUT the problem with kids is, if you take the time to get your phone out and snap a pic, and maybe laugh at what they've done and call your partner to see, the child thinks it's done good and will repeat
Or they realise this is something they can do to get attention from you, and this could all end up in a horrible accident

ACTUALLY how the hell did he get up there? No furniture should be close enough for him to achieve this

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There’s no way he climbed up there. As someone previously mentioned - he wouldn’t climb up and then turn around and be clinging on for dear life. He was put there for the photo op. Reminds me of that trip to the Trafford centre when mad Amish Sophie was near to (not quite) dangling him over the fencing

• Angry
I hate the ‘little more self love’ in her bio. It’s sounds stupid. Also Dave is now 55lb down. Are we due another reel about being the best exerciser ever?

• Haha
I cannot believe they thought it was acceptable to take that pic never mind put it on the internet for all to see
They are absolutely bleeping clueless !!!
I don’t have Instagram , are people commenting on it ??

• Angry
Just out of interest, what do Soaf’s sisters do? Do any of them have work ethic?

Reactions: 2
In her mind him being on the window sill is fine because "if he falls Im here to catch him" clueless that they both are its actually falling backwards you need to worry more about, all it takes is for one or both of his feet to slip forward and he cracks the back of his head on the window or window sill or both. Pair of irresponsible idiots. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
I hate the ‘little more self love’ in her bio. It’s sounds stupid. Also Dave is now 55lb down. Are we due another reel about being the best exerciser ever?
Yes, this! The idea of the most self-indulgent woman who can’t stop eye bleeping herself in the viewfinder loving herself even more that she already does. No wonder Barney gets zero attention, the woman is probably staring at herself in selfie mode trying to get the perfect eyes closed ‘look how cute and twee I am’ photo 24/7. She gives me the serious ick.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She is absolutely despicable ! ....probably thinks putting Barney at risk for an insta photo is worth it!
Honest to god flabbergasted at the actual stupidity of them 😡 Anything for the views eh Soaf!!
Even your child's fractured skull it seems cause yes Soaf you certainly made that horrible scenario a possibility with your actions!
How the duck did you ever get into university??
STOP putting Barney on your social media altogether! You are an utter moron!
Can actually see now how Chop has so many accidents ...you are both incompetent .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Doing affiliate ad's for something you don't own or have tried wind's me up so much.
You don't know the quality, or the sizing or anything. So how can you suggest it for others to spend their money on whilst you pocket some as well.
Absolutely zero morals

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Having a real shitter at work today.. feel so emotionally drained 😖
This sounds like proper hard work though Soph.
Imagine trying to make pink clothes and tea drinking your whole personality 😬Just scrolling through asos just to get a few pennies via affiliate links #inspirational !!!!
Screenshot_20211013-161023_Instagram.jpg

P.s. get Barney some shoes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Does this photo worry anyone else?? So dangerous the thing he’s wearing is too big and he could easily slip / trip on the bit hanging at his foot...
How the hell did he get up there?! Get him down immediately and tell him no you don't climb on things. That has made me mad!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.