Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like shes taken down the story with Barney on the window sill now... hopefully, enough people told her how downright dangerous it is to leave her poor baby up there :(
Still showing there for me

Reactions: 1
Is this her strange way of proving a point in regards to why she constantly puts him the jumperoo (which is also not safe Soaf as he has outgrown the age/weight limit)?

Reactions: 4
Guys come on I've just rewatched the part where she throws the food on the plate and I can't be the only person who thinks that's not even bad, she didn't throw it like a dog at all she just poured it onto the plate. Feel like that's very nit picking. And no I'm not a fan you'll be able to tell that from my history.
I mean after everything she's done and especially the picture of Barney on the window today, this is what you have an issue with the most? If i don't agree with something i just read on.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guys come on I've just rewatched the part where she throws the food on the plate and I can't be the only person who thinks that's not even bad, she didn't throw it like a dog at all she just poured it onto the plate. Feel like that's very nit picking. And no I'm not a fan you'll be able to tell that from my history.
Combined with everything else, the fact that she doesn't sit with him, engage with him, spoon feed him, encourage him to hold utensils and show him how to feed himself, it is kind of bad.

I wouldn't even feed my dog like that, not even in a rush, and especially not while using it as content. I at least engage with them, talk to them and then put the food down. I feel like a baby deserves the same respect.

Reactions: 11
Did anyone see in the news agew months ago about the boy that fell from a hotel window and died? That photo has seriously triggered me! Why would you do this and think it’s funny? It maybe fine in their house, with the sofa to fall onto if there was an accident. But what happens when he does it somewhere else, in someone else’s house, or maybe when he’s a few flights up.
What the duck is wrong with them?! If they ever leave him with anyone would they even think of saying, just so you know we let him climb on the windowsills so make sure yours windows are locked? Would they duck! Accident waiting to happen these two!
That happened just down the road from me. The poor family had fled Afghanistan and had only been in the city a day or so 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 7
If the only concern was how Barney's food was served then I would not be a participant in this thread. There's a lot of pearl clutching around childrearing online but there's very little, perhaps even none of that here. The worries around Barney's well-being are all well-founded.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Combined with everything else, the fact that she doesn't sit with him, engage with him, spoon feed him, encourage him to hold utensils and show him how to feed himself, it is kind of bad.

I wouldn't even feed my dog like that, not even in a rush, and especially not while using it as content. I at least engage with them, talk to them and then put the food down. I feel like a baby deserves the same respect.
He doesn't need spoon feeding he's like 18 months. And agree about she should be eating with him but I really don't think her pouring food onto the plate is a big issue.

Reactions: 1
He doesn't need spoon feeding he's like 18 months. And agree about she should be eating with him but I really don't think her pouring food onto the plate is a big issue.
He did when he was first being weaned but it was mostly Dave doing it, or her just putting a bunch of food in front of him and expecting him to know what to do with it, 90% of it has gone on the floor and not in his stomach for the past few months. Baby led weaning fair enough but she's half assed it and interacts with him as little as possible during meal times unless she's weirdly shouting in his face. Pouring food onto a plate alone isn't a big deal and i didn't even notice it when I watched but its just one of many ways that shes dismissive to him.

Reactions: 5
There was a bit in the most recent vlog where she plonked a handful of pancake bits from the side on to his plate which I think people were referring to.

If you think that's petty, we were literally analysing and getting annoyed by Sophie's tongue smile the other day so 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No this isn't the worst thing in the world but the fact she puts her son in a jumparoo that he is beyond the recommended age just to keep him quiet and then the photo today she deserves no slack whatsoever! And that is just in 24 hours!
I really want to stop hate watching her but she will not get that satisfaction from me I will continue to watch and call her out on all of her scams, lies and abuse of her son!

Reactions: 7
Shes definitely going to be one of those in the future who uses 'boys will be boys' s an excuse for everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn't it wild that they read here and think that we are all mad!?

Dave is repeating she is a rock star mother like a mantra that will make it true if you say it enough times. The fact that he thinks she is the world's best mother purely because has ensured Barney is still alive shows how little he knows about what parenting is really about.

• Haha
Oh darling, as I said to someone else in another thread....

Calm down, you will give yourself a hernia. As if that is what you are challenging. Are you okay?

You are defending Soaf over the fact that you felt she actually gently handed her baby food? Wow. IF that's all you can defend her on, that really is a sorry state of affairs :LOL:

She never DID spoon feed her baby when he needed it. His first taste of food was an ENTIRE broccoli that he was literally left to eat. He's never been allowed to use cutlery himself.

If you've followed this thread closely, the throwing food on his plate is just a MICRO-EXAMPLE of the way Soaf carelessly approaches any kind of task related to Barney. IF she approaches such a small task with such little care, no wonder she is approaching the big tasks with such little care.

Isn't it wild that they read here and think that we are all mad!?

Dave is repeating she is a rock star mother like a mantra that will make it true if you say it enough times. The fact that he thinks she is the world's best mother purely because has ensured Barney is still alive shows how little he knows about what parenting is really about.
I'm glad they read here, it might actually be the only time they are told the truth. I have said it before there have been very few times where I think people here have been over the top in their criticism. Why do they read here I hear you ask...?Because their views are tanking and they don't know why and actually the majority of their views now come from here I'm willing to wager!

Hi Soaf 👋 you absolute disgrace of a human being!

I don't think people on these threads go too far at all. They're children playing at being good dog owners and parents with no real common sense. They're idiots basically. Sooner or later that idiocy and lack of care is going to bite them in the arse. I only hope it isn't at Barney's (further) expense.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't think we've had this much drama since we decided to stop calling Barney Max Branning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.