Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
So it's not Mum guilt, it's now 'keeping Barney's day to day life more private....'

But you will exploit his birth and holiday to Disney for money because that brings in high views..... right?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Reader130987

VIP Member
Anyone else clock Dave's request for her to pick him up a case of white Monster at Tesco?

You enjoy that heart attack, Sir.

• Haha
  • Wow

Scapier88

VIP Member
I can imagine the conversation went something like this
Ummm soph we need to pay for florida and I don't think a pin will work this time
Well dave I am a mother and I do online coaching
Umm OK you are a rockstar I suppose I'll go upto the coop and see if they need staff

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
She wants baby number 2 just so she can "lunch with friends with a bump" Is she for real?! How insensitive to all those watching who would kill to be pregnant, whether that be through the pandemic or now because they genuinely want a baby, not just the attention soaf obviously craves by having one. She's vile. I'm surprised she even wants another baby, she can't be assed with the one she's got. I hope she has another 15 boys.
What I found particularly insightful was when she said 'she wanted to go for lunch with friends with a bump' and then talked about 'pregnant women being so beautiful.' So you just want everyone to sit there and go, oh look isn't she pretty. Your entire existence revolves around your looks.

But hunny, you look like Mr Beans illegitimate Chesire daughter? GET OVER YOURSELF. There's more to life than how you fucking look. I don't care about how pretty someone is, it's the quality of their character, how good a parent they are, the battles they face with courage such as infertility which clearly doesn't affect anyone in her circle etc.

You used to be pretty but your inner hideous-ness has started to actually weirdly show on your face. Your lies have made your witch nose get bigger and your fake smiles have caused even WORSE frown lines on your face.

Lying, scamming and being a general shit person is what makes you truly ugly. Floral dresses from Asos and pregnancy will never make you pretty enough to compensate that.

EDIT: Maybe work on being a good person. Maybe work on being an open and honest person. Start there. Admit your faults. Admit what you did was wrong. And start fresh. Make a schedule and do what it takes to stick to it. IF you fail, you admit fault, apologise to the people who PUT FOOD ON YOUR SONS TABLE AND PAY YOUR BILLS and keep them informed. Stick to your promises. Make an effort. Make your content a place where people WANT to come and escape from the misery of life.

Not watch your car crash of a life because it's much worse than their own lives and actually is endlessly entertaining!

• Heart
I actually AM a children’s writer … I can’t see her getting it traditionally published. But maybe she’s self-publishing and will just sell it to her fans.

Kind of unrelated but it makes me sooo mad when people post on their videos that Dave should do a series where he reads books because they think he’s so great at reading to Barney. I did respond and reminded that this is a huge breach of copyright law and authors hate this because we lose money when people read our books online for free instead of encouraging people to buy them.

Mable912

VIP Member
He’s got shoes!!!!! This vlog was COMPLETELY inspired by tattle! 😂

glad we could be of assistance to little Barney bear

• Haha

Peachylace

Chatty Member
Where was dave the whole vlog? He appeared for the pizza at the end (obviously) but he probably spends an hour at the gym max then what?? I reckon he lays in his pit until god knows what time then slobs around the house doing absolutely nothing. Tell him to go and get his own energy drinks and chocolate squares ffs🤢

Also has she not heard of closing the door to the bathroom or putting a baby gate on the living room? Is she for real? I think Barney is so cheeky and micheveous and she can't handle him for more than 5 minutes! Hilarious. How about parent your kid instead of putting him in baby prison soaf!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Someone will pull them up on how under developed he is when he starts nursery.
They have to report if they think a kid is being neglected. No shoes or coats is one of the obvious signs. Just cause they prefer to buy clothes and protien over drugs and alcohol doesnt make them any less neglectful.

All it takes is one social worker with a bug up their ass.....

She just can't be arsed to be a mum. And he can't be arsed to be a dad. How can anyone be ok with this obvious neglect. We all have a laugh and a joke at their expense but they are doing a lot of damage to our Barney.

By taking him out of the vlogs, all they are doing is hiding their abuse. And the longer people get away with it, the worse it usually gets.

• Sad
  • Heart
First maternity leave my husband was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. Second pregnancy trying to have another baby while my husband was alive - he died 3 days before second daughter born. I went into hospital to be induced the day after he died. Second maternity leave spent sorting probate and trying to keep food on children’s table. She can fuck if she didn’t have a baby shower
If I could I would hug you.

That's really shit. You are the strongest best mum in the world.
Sometimes you wanna scream at people who have never had real problems.

• Heart

hereforthetea543

Chatty Member
It really says something that a) they think it’s ok to stand a baby in a window b) stand him there ALONE c) stand or sit far back enough to take a picture and d) post it on social media thinking it’s FUNNY. Are they off their fucking heads? He is also wearing a baby grow which would not give him any grip any way but the fact that it’s too big he could even easier trip. I am honestly so angry that they would do this to their child? There’s no way he got up there himself they are so fucking idiotic

• Angry
  • Sad

Hurrah54

VIP Member
Sophie: follow your dreams! You can do anything you put your mind to!

Sophie two days later: it's okay to change your mind and start over. It's OK to not want to do things you thought you did.

**secret project cough cough**

• Haha

Jillbean3000

*Scottish accent
“Sophie I insist your perform your wifey duties now my penis is no longer buried”

imagine Soaf giving him a BJ and getting a ginger pube stuck in her mouth.

meanwhile he’s pushing down on her head pretending it’s jade’s ex hubby.

• Sick
  • Haha

Herewegogoing

Omg they are ruining that wall behind his water table, they are made for outside. They will get no deposit back. I'm sure there was nothing on the floor at first, nice soaking wet tiled floor to slip on. Then filmed him in just a nappy. Making his life more private WHAT!

• Heart