Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmapism

VIP Member
I don't ever see Dave being slim but if he can avoid having a heart attack and make sure he's around to see Barney grow up then good for him. Seriously tho, ditch the energy drinks they're pure garbage.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
i provide admin support for our community midwifery team and I can tell you that I saw the real struggle the new mums had throughout last year. These first time mums had no family to help them through those first days/weeks at home. The only people they saw outside of their homes were us at the family centre where their appointments were; “forced” to wear masks and us unable to give them a hug for comfort. It was horrific to watch them cry as they wanted more than a zoom call with their parents. S & D really should count their blessings!
I was one of those mums. It was hell on Earth, they were ever so lucky, I gave birth without my husband at 2am in the morning. Didn’t appreciate the midwives saying where’s your husband- he’s asleep it’s 2am… I was in hospital a week before too and he was not allowed to visit. When I had her he could only visit for one hour a day. They had it so so easy. So hearing her moaning about it really grinds on me.

• Sad
  • Heart

Donald73

VIP Member
23 minutes late?? NO it was 23 when they were on the machine failing to get the tickets, then they had to go to the desk and then fatso wanted the loo. Easily 30 minutes late ignorant twats.

Pretending to still love each other for our benefit 😂 however he was giving her the evils big time!

Shade cast about the peri prep at Dave thinking they were getting a Nando’s, evil bitch.

And laughing at the dog like a muppet when he chewed the lip balm. Stupidity overload.

littlecrybaby

118FF014-423D-4FF4-8E44-67611EBA70D9.png

Literally just seen this and my heart dropped. Dave wtf are you playing at? Having Barney standing on the window seal looking like Christ the redeemer whilst you clearly find it funny trying to get an insta story. Do you not see the risks here???
Idiots like them shouldn’t be able to reproduce.

• Sad
  • Angry

Reader130987

VIP Member
@Chadders312 with the epic detective skills!!!!!!! :cool:🌠👏

Now, we just need you to scout out Cheshire and see if Dave has a job. :LOL:
Someone should check out their local Co-op. Surely he's got to be behind the counter serving.

'Hi, did you find everything you were looking for today, Sir?'.

'No, there weren't any lemon iced buns'. '

'Yeah, our supply's been really unpredictable recently, due to the delivery crisis' (he says, as he licks yellow icing from around his rubbery lips).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Donald73

VIP Member
A parenting book! As fucking IF!! The only people less suited to writing one are the Mc Cann’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

JR2710

Screenshot_20211020_020202_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

She literally gives zero fucks about doing anything/being anywhere on time because in her narcissistic head everything can wait for her.

They're pathetic, and their chaotic attitude towards everything is so painfully immature.

Poor little Banners. He's adorable and, as someone who has been struggling for 6 years to have a baby and is waiting for IVF, I'd give anything to have a beautiful, healthy little one to dote on. The way they have exploited him, used him as excuses for their shoddy work ethic, and to con thousands of pounds out of loyal followers is nothing short of abhorrent.

I can't believe I used to like them.

• Heart

barnsleybigbird

I’ve now joined the “blocked by soaf” club. That windowsill picture finally made me lose my shit on her Instagram. They are beyond irresponsible parents now 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart

Mable912

VIP Member
Fucking hell I’ve had a good laugh on my lunch break. Went to shove on the vlog from last night- of course, there wasn’t one 😂 immediately shimmied on over to tattle only to see @goofygirlDLP9999 had gone and predicted chip eating Soafs lip balm!

Wtf is her story about how she “envisaged pastel wooden toys” when she was thinking about having a baby? What about envisaging a happy and healthy child that doesn’t get shoved on windowsills

• Haha

Winners_Song

VIP Member
Now Dave has shifted a bit more weight it may be possible that she can get on top of him again. But she doesn’t want to, so I doubt it.

• Haha
  • Sick

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
The secret project went from being mentioned constantly on Instagram and videos to not being mentioned for weeks!

• Haha

Ch21

Chatty Member
Having seen the new bond film they missed the most important part of the movie if they missed the beginning!

also - the shoes wereon the wrong feet on Barney in the pram after they’d bought them

• Wow
  • Sad

deejvillage

VIP Member
And my favorite quote: " We actually spotted them a few times on our last holiday but felt zero need to go say hi " :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I actually watched the vlog because I’m ill and have nothing better to do.

• Barney got shoes (hoorayy) Dave didn’t go in because Chip was in the car 🙄
• Turned up 20+ minutes late for the cinema. Obviously. Dave was throwing a lot of his glares in Sophie’s direction but did squeeze in a fake I love you.
• Sunday dinner with the ragbags, big Dave had to sit at the end of the table as he’s still looking pretty huge even after his weight loss.
• Jess gave Sophie some pregnancy clothes etc back and Sophie talked about how when the time comes she can’t wait to be pregnant and get never ending attention by having a baby moon, baby shower and photo shoot. Obviously she was the only woman who gave birth during lockdown. She also can’t wait to celebrate and have a lunch with her friends. Interested in who her friends are.

This was a busy day for them and their life still makes me sad.

• Heart

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Guys I just want to thank you all so much for talking to your bedside pebbles from your gardens each night.

CANT BELIEVE WE ✨MANIFESTED✨ BANNERS SOME BLOODY SHOES!

And isn’t Soaf from the side fucking terrifying her nostrils are bigger than her fucking Ole Owl eyes!!!
DBF822C2-4110-452A-A02F-3E05325E37A2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

ramennoodles

I’m getting myself worked up about this lol. I do get that the transition from rolling/crawling to walking and grabbing everything is rough and takes some adjustment. But there should already be measures taken to ensure the kid’s safety and make the transition easier. Like baby gates, baby proofing, not using equipment which is too young (or old) for him. It’s so sad that she wants to focus more on her time with him and yet still locks him up and plops him in front of a screen. I truly think she expected a child to be just like a dog, not that she manages Chip any better.

• Sad
  • Angry

n0syparker1

By this time, they've normally thrown something up on Instagram by now, a story or a reel. Nothing yet? So, when will be the post about the vets or being up all night with a vomiting dog? Neither of them have posted on their grid for 4 days 🙄 The irony of her doing coaching when she can't keep a presence on social media herself.

• Haha