Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald73

VIP Member
Oh heyyyyy it’s me again on a Friday night, week work finished, many meeting today, I’m ready for some downtime with my favourite inspirational couple....

Dopey Doris and Big Boris!!

SUPER excited for the vl.... whaaaaa??? No vlog again? Oh I so did NOT see this coming!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Reader130987

VIP Member
Of all the irritating shit they do, somehow it's the consistently-being-20-minutes-late-for-the-cinema-shtick that irks me the most 😂

When she was slurping on that big Coke, talking about the film having started 23 minutes ago, it was all I could do to restrain myself from reaching through the screen and snapping her big conk off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

Hurrah54

VIP Member
Will we ever find out about Sophie's 'small buisness'???
It's been 6 weeks since she made a wide-eyed reel about it.
Just another thing to add to the list of failed attempts/false promises 💫

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
They've had the entire day (and yesterday) to fuck about and upload the vlog and schedule it to be on time and no, they're dicking around. Surely knowing about copywrite music should be the basics for someone who has been on YouTube for 8 fucking years.

Screenshot 2021-10-12 at 18.05.19.png

Right shall we do a quick recap before this page gets too busy - Who fancies doing one?

• Haha
  • Wow

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Here's my take on trying for a baby (sorry in advance if this offends anyone)
I understand accidents happen and people find ways to cope
But I think actively TRYING for a baby when you know you're not in a good situation id extremely reckless and selfish
Look at first time round for these 2
They left their jobs, their home, moved in with her mum and had no where to live whilst we were in the midst of a pandemic and their only source of income was youtube, a few ads and a pin sale
Barney is now 15 months, has only just got shoes and they don't seem to cope well with just the one child and hes fairly docile for the looks of things
Now here we are, their ads have dried up, their views have plummeted and they've not released a pin or any merch. Their home is rented so can therefore be taken from them at any time, they're not in the position they were when they first had Barney where they would be gifted cots, prams and car seats etc,
And most shockingly, they have admitted on camera that they've been having marital problems, which is bad enough for raising Barney, but they now want to bring ANOTHER baby into that mix, which is a toxic environment to bring a child into.
Their card got declined at the cinema, I don't believe it was the machine, I believe they didn't have money and they had to quickly phone mummy dearest for a loan for the cinema and thats the real reason why they were so late to get into the film.
If you don't even have £20 for the cinema you should NOT be planning to bring a baby into this world
Not to mention the fact that if they are planning for another baby, the Disney world money should be put away for that instead of a ridiculous holiday they can't even afford to begin with.

• Heart

ramennoodles

100000% you are right.

Where are the baby gates etc. Oh no, they encourage him to play with lights, lamps and electronics.

THERE ARE TWO FUCKING ADULTS HOME WITH BARNEY ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another thing I meant to add is TAKE HIM OUTSIDE MORE. Everyone gets stir crazy being cooped up inside all day. Let him feel the fresh air, play in the grass, hear the sounds of nature. You don’t have to spend money on the zoo (we know they won’t anyway), just go to the park, set up activities outside, use the damn play equipment they got for him! No wonder he’s grabbing at cabinet doors, he probably wants to get out of that house!

Peachylace

Chatty Member
Classic soaf! She left him in the snuzpod way past the safe age, didn't lower his cot when he was pulling himself up and now she still chucks him in a jumperoo he's clearly too old for to do what exactly?

• Angry
  • Sad

JessieB

Chatty Member
I caved in and watched the latest slog. The water box thing inside, seriously, she didn't realise how wet everything would get is she really that naive, also to be honest its a garden toy, indoors Barney would have just as much fun in the bath does he have even have toys to play with in the bath?. Hes still being treated like a tiny baby, dummy in, flat in the pram how boring for him. Could they not have put him in a nice outfit to go for his shoe fitting, he looked scruffy and his nappy looked full too. Also don't let your child run round stores touching everything No is a word they have to learn. I cant understand taking the dog to the shops, leave the mutt at home they could have then picked him up before taking him to Soafs mums with Barney. Unfair on the dog to be riding around in the car all the time. Beige shoes to go with Sophs beige life, how typical, the light blue ones with the two tone were nice but no had to be neutral. The fact they think being late is funny...what a pair of t***ts, her face when talking about being late to the cinema so blinking smug😡 I did laugh at the rare date together where they pick an activity where they have to sit in the dark and not talk to each other for 3 hrs😂. Dave relegated to sitting with the kids at dinner, they didn't even sit all together as family why wasn't she sat next to Dave? Then shoving the dog eaten lip balm in chips face and allowing him to lick it again, she really is stupid. What an embarrassing vlog all round.

• Heart

Jillbean3000

No way have they split up. She desperately needs him and he knows no one else would fuel his self loving bullshit the way she does.
Nope it’s a social media break weekend. I’m calling it.

loveulongtime0

Chatty Member
Imagine trying to sit and enjoy a film in the cinema when great lard arse shoves his backside in your face to get to his seat because they have zero time management skills.

• Angry
  • Sick

Scullybob

VIP Member
It often causes problems in a relationship when one party loses a lot of weight and the balance of power shifts. In Dave's case, he thinks he looks hot, he's probably putting his foot down more with Sofie and her general laziness. Plus, I bet he's wanting sex now that his willy has emerged from the apron of flesh it was previously hidden under. Sophie will be too tired, have a headache, feels sick etc etc and this is going to cause arguments. Sophie preferred Dave to be vastly overweight as he was more submissive and compliant because she held all the cards. This is why he isn't taking driving lessons, she doesn't want him to be able to drive!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I hope that Turkey baster is ready for the QUEEN of Vaginal discharge. :sick::sick::sick::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Although, Dave will want the real deal this time now his winky isn't playing hide and seek!

• Haha
  • Sick

RubyThursday

Chatty Member
I think by this time Sloth thought Slave would be raking the money in as a successful musical theatre actor and she would be on Cheshire Wives and not stuck in a beige rented bungalow. They are too co dependant to have split, they don't have the funds for him to live elsewhere

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Dave had a hard time mentally and yet they spent the weekend buying their sons first pair of shoes, going to to the cinema and having a roast dinner?

WTF is wrong with these two idiots.

• Haha
  • Wow

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
They live in a RENTED house which they and their motley crew trash. They have zero savings. They have a luxury £7k approx holiday coming up in Feb 2022 and they are already making plans for a SECOND baby?!

Honestly, I've never known anything like it. I do not know a single person who lives like this.

• Haha