Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Don't worry guys, she doesn't feel she owes an explanation to the 3000 people who bought their pins to 'support' them and their lifestyle.

The 3000 people who paid £30,000 for Soaf and Dave to sit on their arse and do fuck all whilst the rest of the country worked their arse off during a global pandemic.

'All our money is going to our Florida trip as the balance needs paying off soon...' - No shit Sherlock. How the FUCK are you getting by?!

Apparently they want their content to be 50% Disney and 50% home. Erm, you've literally MISSED the Disney boat guys. You fucked that one up!!!! You know fuck all about Disney, your disney vlogs are WANK and there are so many creators out there who are smashing it and they've been stuck home too. You are too lazy to produce the content you need to compete with them.

They are a fucking shambles at this point. This is beyond embarrassing.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

bsw123

VIP Member
So Dave had to miss getting barney his first shoes because they had chip in the car. What? They can go on holiday and leave him but they can’t leave him at home while they get their sons first shoes so they can both be there??

• Wow
  • Haha

cobette

VIP Member
I don't think we've had this much drama since we decided to stop calling Barney Max Branning 😂

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
The Soaf and Dave upload rule : take the amount of days Soaf promises to upload per week and subtract one and that’s how many videos you’ll get !

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Pshsjsnn

Soon there will be a video saying how hard their life is and they have decided to cut down to one video a week to care for Barney and then we shall get no videos 😂

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
What the actual FUCK. that's literally what having a toddler involves?!?!
You don't just plonk them in a fucking jumperoo
I'm fucking STUNNED.

Just to make you aware, restraining your child due to your laziness would come under neglect. A form on abuse Soaf.

Just like that time you restrained him with a rug, in his walker....

• Angry
  • Sad

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I can't believe they actually think they are Disney Vloggers

Where's Grace when we need her!!!

Just re-posting this EPIC comment for the millionth time....

Grace ❤
.......... Sophie and Dave aren’t ‘Disney vloggers’ they’ve been on two Disney holidays and filmed bits of it. Thay don’t talk about upcoming and recent changes, updates. They do no Disney content only things that everyone does when booking a Disney holiday (fast passes, ringing to make changes etc) I don’t think they should be pushed for a response if they don’t want to give one and want to stay quiet. The real Disney community have spoken and their words speak volumes for all the many many families who’ve had Disney holidays cancelled, postponed and have been out prices of ever being able to go again. Sophie and Dave haven’t had this feeling so they probably don’t have the anger and hurt that lots and lots of their followers do......... 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Newbie1978

She’s banging on about when she is pregnant again she will have a baby shower and baby moon and do all the things she didn’t get to do. Like go for lunch with friends with a bump 🙄

Does she have friends?

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
Sophie, hun, whilst I think your story refers to you realising your 'secret project' is going to be too much work so you're sacking it off, there's actually something far deeper it also applies to.

The thing you truly 'thought you wanted but no longer do' is motherhood. Unfortunately it is NOT okay to 'change your mind' and you cannot 'start over' because Barney is not a dog and you cannot rehome him. You can run away from your degree, you can run away from YouTube, you can run away from your 'secret project', heck, you can even run away from Dave, but Barney?! He's forever sweetheart and he deserves so much more than what you give.

• Heart
  • Sad

Dramallamas

VIP Member
They've had the entire day (and yesterday) to fuck about and upload the vlog and schedule it to be on time and no, they're dicking around. Surely knowing about copywrite music should be the basics for someone who has been on YouTube for 8 fucking years.

View attachment 806870

Right shall we do a quick recap before this page gets too busy - Who fancies doing one?
It features a fucking trip to Home Bargains?!?! 💤 💤 💤 😂 Where is all this inspirational, amazing content she’s been promising and allegedly planning? 🤦‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha

JessieB

Chatty Member
Yes they are pre walkers, I just looked back at the vlog and he was measured as a 4 1/2. Those shoes start at size 2 and go up in half sizes, he should have had those months ago and should have been getting proper shoes today, but he has been held back in his development. They are shamefull.

• Sad
  • Wow

EmJane86

VIP Member
If she feels so guilty about “working” whilst having Barney at home, why not put him in nursery a couple of days a week? He would thrive! Interacting with other babies, playing, singing and learning. But in all seriousness what the fuck does Dave do all day other than pretend to be in the gem? Surely to god he can manage him for 5 minutes whilst she sends an email

Reactions: 26

Ch21

Chatty Member
Thanks guys! Everyone is entitled to moan but I think she needs some perspective sometimes! You guys always cheer me up and I read here before I watch the blogs for full comedy viewing lol. Thank you all for getting me through this time

• Heart

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Soaf has made a few comments like “oh we ARE saving for a mortgage too” like hunny, where is this money tree hidden? Because looking at your sparse, derelict garden it ain’t in there.

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Dave made a comment about it being the weekend on the vlog...so this was Saturday and Sunday......Wow. What a weekend. Lucky Barney!!! Getting confined to a trolley, Jumparoo and the TV all weekend.

Another thing I meant to add is TAKE HIM OUTSIDE MORE. Everyone gets stir crazy being cooped up inside all day. Let him feel the fresh air, play in the grass, hear the sounds of nature. You don’t have to spend money on the zoo (we know they won’t anyway), just go to the park, set up activities outside, use the damn play equipment they got for him! No wonder he’s grabbing at cabinet doors, he probably wants to get out of that house!
No money for the Zoo or taking Barney out as they're saving EVERY PENNY for Disney......... Except when it comes to Soafs constant clothing hauls, Daves monster and protein powder addiction etc

• Angry
  • Sad
This is hilarious. They were so late for the cinema, they missed the beginning of James Bond. Dave mentioned “we didn’t miss much, he had only just woken up”. I saw James Bond last night, the beginning 15-20 mins is REALLY important to the entire film. You see the villain (Rami) meet the Bond girl as kids, and shows the history behind his anger towards her family. Rami shoots her mum and she runs away etc. and you see that her dad is Spectre the bad guy in the last film.

It’s a throwback scene and then it fast forwards to ‘current time’. Bond and Bond girl are at the beach and later are cuddle in bed.

SO THEY MISSED THE ENTIRE MEANING OF THE PLOT AND WHY IT HAPPENED! They must of been SO confused. But let’s be honest they aren’t the brightest pair. Absolutely hilarious they watched a 3 hour film and didn’t even know the first 15 mins. The titles started 25 mins in when I checked my watch last night. Dave mentions the titles then started when they had been there a few mins (or something like that)

Everyone in the cinema must have thought they were such idiots

• Haha
  • Heart