Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soon there will be a video saying how hard their life is and they have decided to cut down to one video a week to care for Barney and then we shall get no videos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just love how most of us on here have way more commitments (work, family, friends, etc) than SAD & these threads have way more content than their YT uploads or social media content, which apparently soafs such a guru at she charges people for her knowledge 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who’s turn is it to be “ill” this time?

There would be one big hole in my life if they actually jacked it in and it would be this thread!

I don’t know any of their other clients but it doesn’t look good for thecornerlondon that two of their clients just disappear with Jade going AWOL as well. Granted she at least had a bit more of an excuse.

Reactions: 12
Oh heyyyyy it’s me again on a Friday night, week work finished, many meeting today, I’m ready for some downtime with my favourite inspirational couple....

Dopey Doris and Big Boris!!

SUPER excited for the vl.... whaaaaa??? No vlog again? Oh I so did NOT see this coming!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh heyyyyy it’s me again on a Friday night, week work finished, many meeting today, I’m ready for some downtime with my favourite inspirational couple....

Dopey Doris and Big Boris!!

SUPER excited for the vl.... whaaaaa??? No vlog again? Oh I so did NOT see this coming!!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

But they don't post on a Friday, it's Tuesday's and Thur...oh wait.

It's actually hilarious that since announcing on Youtube their new schedule they haven't actually done what they announced or even uploaded more than once in a week!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
HOW are they not absolutely mortified? I'm embarrassed for them. She'd better not have the bare-faced cheek to write any posts in the near future about being a "working mum" (or she can expect fireworks).

Reactions: 19
Guys, I can't believe you are so cruel. She is CLEARLY too busy spending precious time with Barney......

Hang on... 24 hours in a day....

12 hours - Barney sleeps through the night
1 hours - Barneys morning nap.
2-3 hours - Barneys forced afternoon nap
= 8 hours left of the day.....

Okay so;
1 hours bathtime
1 hour breakfast
1 hour lunch
1 hour dinner

= 4 hours left of the day......for two adults to spend 1:1 time with their baby :LOL: but neither of them can do YouTube or socials....(and we know at mealtimes, they just throw food on his tray and duck off and to go hang with Chop)

That's only time for 2 whole disney films though so how does Barney fit in his usual 2/3 disney films plus time

AND WHERE THE duck IS DAVE IN ALL OF THIS..... :LOL:

Basically Soaf, you can stop the act now. We know you are doing duck all.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They’ve really stopped swimming against the tide here haven’t they? She already admitted they weren’t “enjoying” vlogging any more so justified the cut down to two a week, but now even that has proven too much work and she is slinking away. Except she’s reliant on the flamily for her “business” launch AND she’s too egotistical to live without the channel/Insta, so I think she’s caught in a bind really. Dave is irrelevant to her plans!

Reactions: 8
I think the fact that Dave hasn't posted anything from the GEM is suspicious.

I think he has got a job and they are topping up their income with affiliate income.

Reactions: 14

I think he has got a job and they are topping up their income with affiliate income.
Let’s have a poll about what’s going on behind the scenes in our next thread 🤔

Reactions: 13

This would make me more inclined to believe he would be shifting the weight, especially if he was on his feet all day and only got one food break

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can imagine the conversation went something like this
Ummm soph we need to pay for florida and I don't think a pin will work this time
Well dave I am a mother and I do online coaching
Umm OK you are a rockstar I suppose I'll go upto the coop and see if they need staff

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.