Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God that was tragic
Did Banners even get taken to meet Santa last year or to anything Christmas themed at all ?
Off the top of my head, I don’t remember them doing much aside from moaning about lockdown despite still being able to see her family. Remember when she had to ‘cancel’ the gender reveal party for her sister?! Which we know she blatantly went ahead with anyway. 😂

Reactions: 7
Remember when they blamed the lockdowns for their boring content 🤣
And they promised to be go out and about ever since..... but apart from the pumpkin patch and a visit to the Trafford Centre (Balcony-gate) when has this actually happened?!

No friends
No ideas or creativity
No days out
No activities
No love between them

Reactions: 16
My favourite game to play is 'What were SAD doing 1 year ago?'

October 2020 was a bleeping HIGHLIGHT of comedy in the Brown beige bungalow. The manic cycle was in full swing!!!

- Fake AD's for New build homes. Despite Soaf saying she would never live in a new build. Ever.
- Soafs absolute HATRED for her body which began their 'weight loss' carnage, the beginning to Chloe Ting 'workouts' and Soafs endless 'activewear hauls' where she bought clothes but never worked out. (This ultimately led to her giving up and changing to this to a 'self love' journey because she couldn't be ARSED to get fit.) Dave went into full fitness mode, gave up, binge ate BADLY through Christmas but we know the story since Jan. Good for him.
- Soaf then went into manic mode by spending a fortune getting lights fitted etc to the new home. She continued her obsession with the 'ugly door'. She bought eucalyptus when people told her this gave dog seizures. She gave this to her Mum...who also had a dog....
- Chip was very unwell and had seizures.

Annnnnnnd Soaf went to home bargains (touched EVERYTHING at the height of the pandemic BTW) and bought Barney duck all. Oh no wait, she bought a giant bleeping gingerbread piñata. For a 6 month old. Chip licked everything from home bargains.

🎶SOME THIIIIINGSS NEVEEER CHANNNNNNNGGGEEE 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Back up, back up there! Fake Ads?
There is very few things more entertaining than a couple who have zero savings, zero intention of buying a new build, who have both said they hate new builds because they lack character, suddenly showing an interesting and making a video with great big fake smiles and fake enthusiasm because they just got an Ad for new build.

Fake fake fake 😂😂😂❤

• Sick
Reactions: 14
So I decided to write a version of 12 days of Christmas for Barney, to show what he can look forward to for Christmas
*clears throat*

On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me..
12 dumb dinosaurs
11 gousto boxes
10 lots of calpol
9 amish dresses
8 cans of monster
7 days of stew
6 joules jumpers
5 golden chip hairs!!
4 failing projects
3 klarna payments
2 melty puffs
And he still doesn't have a pair of shoes!
Hilarious, nearly choked laughing 😂 🤣😆😂🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
There is very few things more entertaining than a couple who have zero savings, zero intention of buying a new build, who have both said they hate new builds because they lack character, suddenly showing an interesting and making a video with great big fake smiles and fake enthusiasm because they just got an Ad for new build.

Fake fake fake 😂😂😂❤
Remember this !!!
this was also the same time as the whiskey AD!!!! From a couple who don’t drink 🚱!!! 🤣🤣 was this not when they joined corner london who wereobviously throwing them a few ADs to see how they would do …. A few weeks later the big ADs were gone and it was salt and pepper seasoning 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys you’ve got to watch the video!!!! 😂

This is how is starts ‘’ As you know, we are currently renting. But now we are married, we have Barney and have had our Disneymoon, the next big thing we are saving for is a house...’

Except they bought the £1.5k chair shortly after and booked a £7-8k holiday within a year.... and yet, no house.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

This is how is starts ‘’ As you know, we are currently renting. But now we are married, we have Barney and have had our Disneymoon, the next big thing we are saving for is a house...’

Except they bought the £1.5k chair shortly after and booked a £7-8k holiday within a year.... and yet, no house.

Gosh that's so sad. "Do you want to live here Barney?"
Yes, he would. He would love stability and a bedroom they could actually fit a bed in instead of overcrowding it with an overpriced armchair.

No shame on renting, but its so counter productive to spend thousands on luxuries while paying off someone else's mortgage when if they just sacrifice 1 holiday they could be in a much more secure position forever.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
View attachment 808717
Literally just seen this and my heart dropped. Dave wtf are you playing at? Having Barney standing on the window seal looking like Christ the redeemer whilst you clearly find it funny trying to get an insta story. Do you not see the risks here???
Idiots like them shouldn’t be able to reproduce.
Look at his eyes Dave, do you even have a bleeping clue here? My grandfather did the exact same thing to me (43 years ago) where he stood me on the kitchen counter and took a photo because he thought it was so cute. I was terrified. And 43 years later it is still fresh in my mind and still upsets me. Not by being on the counter, but by being deliberately placed in a scary situation, and then laughed at by someone who I had always felt safe with. Again, Dave, always look at his eyes, even if he is perfectly safe If he's not laughing STOP!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

Fake fake fake 😂😂😂❤

Wooooow. I mean i dont like newbuilds much either but woooooooooooooow.

Dickheads

Reactions: 4

“Literally the best day ever” this makes me sad, that your best day wasnt wedding or birth of your son…but a visit to a bellway house

“makes a change for me - dressed Up and in a nice house”

as opposed to slobbing around in your beige dog hair laden filthy bungalow.

“This must be the family bathroom” - yes no tit, a room with a bath in it..

‘Not in a position to move yet - rent for another year minimum’

how’s that going for you guys? Got your deposit ready for buying? How about the mortgage? Good luck with that.

why oh why would bellway want these two dossers to look at their developments???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Wait, did I miss something? Where was banner on that house tour? Did they pop him in a store cupboard until they’d finished prancing around? I can’t remember seeing him apart from him being pushed up the drive. Also, poor bellway. They should have taken more notice of who they employed because I learned nothing from that terrible ad.

• Sad

Yes but to save and get a mortgage Sophie & Dave, you have to go to work and bring home regular wages, and not book expensive holidays, buy expensive clothes, gym equipment, protein powders, multiple floral dresses etc., 🙄 Grow up please! You have a child!

• Heart
Of course she LIT up when she found the girls bedroom.

“Dave.... can we have twin girls?” It would be like this.....the creepy shining twins! Haunting you at night.

(And I’m so putting the alphabet on Wiki somehow haha)!
06E67A0E-677E-4D06-9D93-5EB4C50D0717.jpeg

Just had a quick look on the Bellway website for the type of house they looked at. Currently awaiting more to be released but price will be circa £325000+......even with potentially a help to buy scheme they've got some saving to do!!!

Also as an aside I live in the South West and that equivalent house would be pushing £450000+ which is quite frankly bonkers aswell....😳

• Haha
Just had a quick look on the Bellway website for the type of house they looked at. Currently awaiting more to be released but price will be circa £325000+......even with potentially a help to buy scheme they've got some saving to do!!!

Also as an aside I live in the South West and that equivalent house would be pushing £450000+ which is quite frankly bonkers aswell....😳
Such an amazing house for that price. Makes me so sad! 325 wouldn't get you anything like that down here

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.