Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay guys I'm sorry clearly I had a lapse in judgement. Please accept me back and il carry on with the soaf&oaf hate. But please do not call me part of the flamily again 😢 call me whatever you want but a Sophie and dave lover is one step too far 😓😠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She definitely threw melty puffs at him like she was scattering feed for a pigeon at one point 😂

Day 1 of the new Dressing-Brown regime has been 25% Barney and 75% affiliate links, absolute no Disney so far…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When you have a climber they climb up forwards. They don’t turn themselves around for a while. If he got up there he would be facing the window.

also, from her picture I’m assuming her changing her mind and not doing things is giving up on the secret buisness
Somtimes depends on how confident they are in their own actions. My little girl is close to Barney in age and she climbs from back of sofa to the radiator and turns around. Now the difference is she stands there looking proud of herself, not holding on with a look just daring me to take her down and give out to her 😂 Barney definitely looks afraid at being up there.

Reactions: 3
Okay guys I'm sorry clearly I had a lapse in judgement. Please accept me back and il carry on with the soaf&oaf hate. But please do not call me part of the flamily again 😢 call me whatever you want but a Sophie and dave lover is one step too far 😓😠
Hey 👋 can i just politely ask, are you MMM by any chance?

Reactions: 3
I'm not going to get into arguments with people who defend Soaf and Dave. :censored: Must resist the urge.

Especially with what was uploaded today. It's a quite frankly disgrace that anyone could defend them in any capacity at this point. Their son looked terrified and instead of getting him down.. They were the ones who put him up there and took a photo. Says it all.

@Ameliaxo - I'm sure you will recover...... I went away for 5 days and was accused of being Soaf :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I'm not going to get into arguments with people who defend Soaf and Dave. :censored: Must resist the urge.

Especially with what was uploaded today. It's a quite frankly disgrace that anyone could defend them in any capacity at this point. Their son looked terrified and instead of getting him down.. They were the ones who put him up there and took a photo. Says it all.
Never resist the urge. It's entertaining as fook

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Damn i wish i was here when you were doing that.
Me too 🤣🤣. I bet that was golden 😂😂. My two penn-orth for what it is worth (though can’t bring myself to watch the vlogs as they are so thick and irritating) is that they are clearly useless, tit parents no matter where you stand on their approach to feeding and weaning. People can argue over the minutiae, but the glaringly obvious bigger picture is that they’ve had a child (and a dog for that matter), that they have absolutely no clue what to do with or how to care for adequately and it’s a bleeping disaster. One that it’s actually pretty upsetting to watch, because if that is what they are prepared to share you can only guess what goes on off camera…

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Damn i wish i was here when you were doing that.
I never understood why we stopped 😂 Anyone who has ever watched EastEnders knows that Max Branning is irresistible to all women thus being compared to him is a compliment.

My OH and I joke all the time about how Lucy, having slept with the God that is Lee Carter then told Max, 'I was thinking of you the whole time' 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jess is obviously throwing shade at soph with that story. She must despair with the dressing-browns. They should move to Scotland again they would all be so much happier.

Reactions: 9
I never understood why we stopped 😂 Anyone who has ever watched EastEnders knows that Max Branning is irresistible to all women thus being compared to him is a compliment.

My OH and I joke all the time about how Lucy, having slept with the God that is Lee Carter then told Max, 'I was thinking of you the whole time' 😂😂
I suggested a thread title with max branning in it and it was used 🤣🤣 good times … we had to stop because some people got offended !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
WTAF!!!!!!!! Someone needs to intervene here!!! The worst parent ever!!!!!
hes holding on to the window handle
hes playsuit is far too big
I agree they are all enabling appalling parenting. I can imagine my mums reaction if I did this to her grandchild!!

Reactions: 12
I am definitely against the max branning nickname 😂 doesn't seem fair and it only adds fuel to S+D accusing us of hating on Barney when really we are all his biggest fans

Last edited:
Can anyone actually remember what Soaf posted on her Instagram before Barney? I can’t remember and seems like she can’t either. Probably was just photos of chip and banana bread

• Haha
If Mummy meets Matilda is here (🙄) I hope she’s knows she gives me the ick too. All that sucking up to Sophie and Dave, then the snide, snarky little comments on their videos trying to gain tattles attention. There’s nothing worse than someone who comes on here to witch about vloggers, but are still the first person to comment on their post. 😷

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.