Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My kid was a climber. I let him get on with it while hovering 3 cm away to catch him. The weird thing is she seems to realise that banners doesn’t want to be near them
Yep, one of mine was a climber too and like you, we used to let him as safely as we could. Banners can’t get on that window sill himself so she’s put him there “for the gram”. She truly is shameful.

they need to baby/toddler proof that bungalow and let him explore as he needs to, not put him in precarious situations 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Where’s her head at……?
Last night the vlog stating that she wants to have more privacy for Barney then 1st thing today, we have him up on Instagram stories.
He’s their cash cow - though bless him he’s maybe more of a cash donkey as even he doesn’t get their views up as there’s no interesting parenting content - just an occasional trip to the shop to buy Dave’s schnaaaaks and Barney trying to escape from her crap 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
He can walk around now and he will trip up on those sleepsuits the feet in them are already causing him problems. She could also bin the dummy as well. Why is she so desperate to keep him in the baby stage. He'll be starting school in a sleepsuit in a minute.

Reactions: 12
If Dave does have an honest to goodness job then, good for him. Keep it. Admit you're part time YouTubers. Soaf, go back to school and learn to spell before you consider writing a book. Put Barney in nursery, so his already stunted development isn't stunted further. You're welcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
God I wish social services could see these 2 so many dangers. Try telling him no instead of just laughing at him. Also give the boy something to eat his dinner with and serve it properly instead of chucking handfuls at him 🤬

• Angry
Looking at the pic of Barney on the window cill again, he looks scared, like he’s clinging on. Clearly a “Barney stand there quickly and I’ll get your pic for the flamily”. I’m not sure why her oldest sister isn’t having a word. She’s a show off but seems more sensible though I guess she has the odd questionable post too (Wilf in pants) 🤔

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Nice, the dogs hole all over Barneys play tent. Nothing is sacred in the crappy beige bungalow for Barney is it?

Happiest days of your life?! Hun, you're bleeping KIDDING yourself. We know how miserable you are. You might kid yourself but you can't fool us.

Screenshot 2021-10-13 at 09.08.21.png

God I wish social services could see these 2 so many dangers. Try telling him no instead of just laughing at him. Also give the boy something to eat his dinner with and serve it properly instead of chucking handfuls at him 🤬
Yeah that lobbing food at Barney was so weird!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
She goes on about being on her phone too much but she's clearly been spending her morning glued to it and able to take that photo quickly..
...while Banner's climbs up the sofa and onto the windowsill... not really sure how he got there without her placing him that way? Honestly..just takes his foot to slip slightly and he could smack his head on window/sill.

In the next story she says it's the happiest time of her life.. you're not fooling anyone Soph.
I wonder what personality you'll have tomorrow?

Dave pal, can you come get your son before your manic wife puts him in serious danger. She's clearly bleeping DERANGED.

Oh you're too busy wanking off in the GEM or are currently asleep in the guest bedroom....great.

She goes on about being on her phone too much but she's clearly been spending her morning glued to it and able to take that photo quickly..
...while Banner's climbs up the sofa and onto the windowsill... not really sure how he got there without her placing him that way? Honestly..just takes his foot to slip slightly and he could smack his head on window/sill.

In the next story she says it's the happiest time of her life.. you're not fooling anyone Soph.
I wonder what personality you'll have tomorrow?
She put him on the window sill in yesterdays vlog and we know our Soaf loves a game of REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT!

She's not all the bleeping ticket.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We’ll just wait for the a&e vlog 🤦🏻‍♀️. I didn’t have a climber but I know it’s hard when you can’t stop them. They just actively encourage this behaviour of climbing and pulling lampshades and actively edit it into their insta and vlogs. Are they just trying to troll tattle so they have something for their next “we need to talk…” vlog?

Mine was a climber too. She should be telling Barney no in a firm voice and not advocating this kind of behaviour. I bet she put him there silly cow

Reactions: 7
Just a thought
Do you think Sophie is having this breakdown and saying she's not showing Barney anymore because maybe someone has made a report to someone about Barney and its being investigated?
Maybe that's why there's really been trouble in paradise?

Reactions: 8
Erm Soaf, can you please get Chip away from Barney’s toys? Even better get him out of his room. They are not Chips and let your son play with his few toys in his bedroom with Chip out of it. Poor boy can only play on the window sill 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Just like with their dog, they have no boundaries with Barney. They never tell him no. He literally smacks her in the face and she laughs. He throws things and they laugh. There is no boundaries for him to know what is right and what isn't.

How will Barney learn what is safe and what isn't.

Playing with lampshades and climbing on window sills are only possible because his parents are lifting him up to play with those things!!!!!!!!!!

Instead, teach your son to play with things that aren't made of electrics, that aren't of a high height so he can be safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just a thought
Do you think Sophie is having this breakdown and saying she's not showing Barney anymore because maybe someone has made a report to someone about Barney and its being investigated?
Maybe that's why there's really been trouble in paradise?
I hope so for Barney’s sake.

Reactions: 4
Barney’s only little but Soaf the oat laughs whenever he does anything “naughty” throwing things, hitting her, going into things / out of things she’s said not to. As he gets bigger, he’ll think it’s funny to defy her. How will she feel when he’s hitting his cousins or kids in his class or throwing things at his teacher. It’s not Barney’s fault - he’s being given no boundaries 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 15
You just know these two idiots don’t have the child safe blind cords either. Dread to think what could happen if Barney is climbing about and gets tangled.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It's a matter of time before these two go 'offline' randomly for a long amount of time and I bet it will be because Barney has got SERIOUSLY hurt. At least we keep the receipts here for Children's services guys!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It's a matter of time before these two go 'offline' randomly for a long amount of time and I bet it will be because Barney has got SERIOUSLY hurt. At least we keep the receipts here for Children's services guys!
My mum and dad have to deal with children services quite a lot with their job
And even when covid was going on, reports were checked within 3 working days. So if Sophie and dave did get reported, especially when there is literal video evidence and not just hearsay, they'd have a hard time trying to defend themselves

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.