Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Labelling being concerned they have no nappies for a baby due soon is not "hate" soph. None of us wish you any harm, we all want to see you succeed as parents, for Barney's sake.

The rest of the video, I just can't.. so much I wanna say but what is the point? These two are just scroungers. Take responsibility for your own home and baby and grow up.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
The cynic in me thinks they're only planning on donating £1 from the sale of every pin to Tommy's to try and deflect attention from their blatant begging and minimise any so-called "hate".

Using an organisation which funds valuable research into miscarriage and stillbirth etc. as a defensive shield from criticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow... How dare they ask for any money during this awful time for EVERYONE.
What's the likelihood they'll give £1 of EVERY sale to charity.
I'm so shocked at the begging. There is no way either Dave or Sophie have bought merch or been patreons.
If you read here Sophie or Dave, seriously just stop. There will be people who feel bad for you who cant really afford to buy your merch who will. This is NOT the right time for merch.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The cynic in me thinks they're only planning on donating £1 from the sale of every pin to Tommy's to try and deflect attention from their blatant begging and minimise so-called "hate".

Using an organisation which funds valuable research into miscarriage and stillbirth etc. as a defensive shield from criticism.
Reader, that's not cynical, that's just stating the truth. They're using every trick in the book to guilt people into paying for their next trip to Disney (house my arse, far too comfortable at Mummy's).

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So we have faux tears agonising over whether or not it is 'right' to sell merch but week upon week of live begging sessions are fair game!?

I fully support them selling merchandise, they get some money and their fans get something in return, everyone's happy. They cheapen things by alluding to the fact people can 'help' them by selling merch, the guilt trip is unnecessary. Zero class.

Reactions: 3
At this stage, she might as well just throw all pride to the wind, come on a vlog topless, big brown owl eyes full of tears (or as watery as she can possibly make them. You know. By thinking of Important Sad Stuff, like how long it'll be until she can next go to Disney and the shortage of Zara smock dresses in her wardrobe), and say, "All I have to offer our baby is the milk in my breasts...You buy pin?".

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They spend the video talking about how they had all these plans / good intentions. They WERE going to get a house. Etc etc

NO YOU bleeping WERENT. This video has made me more annoyed you pair of inconsiderate selfish assholes.
JUST GOT THE BIT WHERE THEY MENTION THE MERCH. HERE WE GO. you money grabbing begging bastards. “We feel so torn about it“ duck OFF

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Hahahah they are so FAKE

Isn’t the money they have got from their live chats enough??? Money grabbing wastes of space!! It is absolutely NOT up to your subscribers to “get you into your new house” absolute bleeping disgrace

• Angry
They spend the video talking about how they had all these plans / good intentions. They WERE going to get a house. Etc etc

NO YOU bleeping WERENT. This video has made me more annoyed you pair of inconsiderate selfish assholes.
JUST GOT THE BIT WHERE THEY MENTION THE MERCH. HERE WE GO. you money grabbing begging bastards. “We feel so torn about it“ duck OFF
Yes, if they were truly being honest they would admit that they were naive to think they would ever be able to afford a house before the baby was born.

It would also be honest to say that they have buried their heads in the sand somewhat during the pregnant instead of doing the best they can with their situation.

Other than acknowledging the 'hate' there was nothing new in that video.

Reactions: 7
Other than acknowledging the 'hate' there was nothing new in that video.
Exactly this. Nothing new at all, just a consolidated version of all the "woe-is-me"-type comments they've been making for a while now.

And they, and a number of other YouTubers, need to wise up and accept that people aren't "haters" or "trolls" simply because they can see through your BS.

Reactions: 9
Dave, you can do something to help your wife, either go and get another job to earn some money or properly start shifting the weight!!!!

Reactions: 8
Anyone who releases new Merch during this pandemic is clearly taking advantage of people and is ignorant to the fact there is an ongoing PANDEMIC where people have lost their jobs or are only on 80% of their wage. Absolutely disguisting

The fact they have disguised their new Merch as almost a guilt trip. Crying that they have nothing for their baby and their babies new clothes are in bags. BUY OUR MERCH

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Ok this is gonna be harsh.

they're married adults, with a dog, the vets bills and financial responsibilities that go into having a dog, and a baby on the way.
most couples in this position are buying their first house, or moving to their second “family” home after 10 years together.
these two are barely able to rent. It’s shocking.

both or them are responsible for this tit show but what man with any self respect would have himself and his wife move back in with her teenage siblings, it’s crazy.

we’ve all faced tit from the corona, but it’s only been 2 months.
shes 8 months pregnant, they didn’t get where they are now because of the last two months.

after manipulating their audience into parting with cash.... their code word is “should we say Disney world“

Jesus Christ grow the duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I was actually looking forward to that video but there was nothing in it at all! Just talking about the merch. And wiping her skin and looking at it - she literally cannot cry!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Imagine being 30 & 34 years old, can’t provide for your own child and have resorted to begging strangers online. They know, they absolutely have to know, their are a failure, they have to be embarrassed and ashamed of themselves surely. Them having to live with that is enough karma for me, lazy, ignorant idiots the pair of them. They can’t blame lockdown on this, 7 week lockdown...they should of starting saving either the moment they started trying or the moment they found out they were pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
dave was probably directing himself during that scene....

sad face,
eyes to the ground,
try and look upset,
touch Sophie and hope she doesn’t flinch, and cut.......

act two.

sad face,
teary eyed,
argue with Sophie when she says she’s doing nothing and remind her shes gRoWinG a bAby, even though she is in fact, doing nothing.
try not to shout YASSSS,
try not to eat a snack,
try to flutter eyelids like Sophie tries to do, but she might just have an eyelash stuck,
mention Disney,
call the kid by it’s name so the vulnerables feel involved enough to pay for our kid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Whilst Sophie was rubbing her face and seemed to be faking tears I did think that Dave looked genuinely upset and I did feel bad for him. I think reality may have set in for him.

Imagine being 30 & 34 years old, can’t provide for your own child and have resorted to begging strangers online. They know, they absolutely have to know, their are a failure, they have to be embarrassed and ashamed of themselves surely. Them having to live with that is enough karma for me, lazy, ignorant idiots the pair of them. They can’t blame lockdown on this, 7 week lockdown...they should of starting saving either the moment they started trying or the moment they found out they were pregnant.
Jesus is that how old they are?! I thought they were early twenties!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whilst Sophie was rubbing her face and seemed to be faking tears I did think that Dave looked genuinely upset and I did feel bad for him. I think reality may have set in for him.

Jesus is that how old they are?! I thought they were early twenties!
Sophie is 30 in November And I’m sure Dave is 34/35

Reactions: 2
7497DC70-AEE4-471B-8037-4D38D50DCBA4.png
Surely other Youtubers enabling them like this doesn’t help 😒 Along with all the other comments!

• Angry
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.