Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 128035Surely other Youtubers enabling them like this doesn’t help 😒 Along with all the other comments!
It definitely doesn't help and it really winds me up. More so because they probably support each other publicly whilst bitching about each other behind the scenes.

I would like to think Jade, who has a job, a husband with a job and a home, finds it as unfathomable as the rest of us how Sophie expects everything just to be handed to her.

Reactions: 13
It's up to their fans to buy the merch and if they want to do it you can't really stop them. I'm just genuinely surprised how many people have commented to positively.

I do think that the reality has now set in for them a bit, although I think that they are going about this all wrong. They need to start making decent content now and when the virus is over Dave needs to get a steady stable job. They need to build up their savings and then get a house. Building a deposit through effectively donations is not the way to go about it.

I have family working in royal mail and struggling as key workers and the fact they have to put up with sending this tat through the post for them is pretty annoying and irresponsible on their part.

Also, if they end up at any point going to Disney before they have all they need as a family, it would be bloody shameful on them.

Reactions: 10
He’s only ‘crying’ because people have told them to release their merch?

“Oh my god, Soph, I am geeeeenuuuuuinely so haaaappy other people are providing for our bayyybeyyy.”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We've paid off the mortgage on our house and fully rennovated it, yet (virus aside) we still can't afford Orlando for a a good, good while (much as I would love to!)

Reactions: 7
When you strip down the fake tears and gloomy expressions, This is what came across to me from the video:

• In the words of Sophie herself from a recent LIVE: “ Excuses, excuses.”

• We are down to one vlog a week because our Adsense dropped 60%. It wouldn’t be worth it to post frequently. We’ll save that for when Adsense goes back up and companies are ready to give us presents all of the time again!

• (in their own words) THE MOST IMPORTANT THING: We are itching to sell our merch. We cannot stress that enough for at least 12 minutes straight. We are DYING to get our merch out. And we will, regardless of what you think. If we truly cared about your opinions, we would have waited to see what everyone said before updating our website for the new merch!

• We’re donating one pound per pin to cover our rears, not because we genuinely want to. Oh, and we’re too lazy to research other charity options, so let’s just go with one we’ve used in the past.

• Don’t say terrible things about my dog or you’ll get blocked. . . Oh and the baby too. . .Nearly forgot about him. 🤔 #Priorities You can say whatever you want about us - but we’ll still delete your comments and block you anyway, so technically your can’t do that either! 🤷🏻‍♀️

- - - - -

The reality they are donating a small bit from each pin they sell would have been noteworthy to me had it of been genuine. You can tell when people’s hearts are in the right place and when there’s ulterior motives.

I think if Sophie and Dave were anything like they were back in 2017, this pregnancy would look so much different. They had a love for life and the little moments that just isn’t there anymore. I’m starting to think they believe they are big-time influencers. That is the vibe they’ve been giving For quite some time and I didn’t realize it until today. It’s quite sad, really.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sophie doesn’t look good,
she’s sunburnt and bloated, maybe from pregnancy,
but its possible that it’s nothing to do with her pregnancy at all and it’s down to her tit diet of too much sodium,
Dave looks like he’s aged 5 years and suffered a breakdown since leaving his last job and moving “home” full time

When you strip down the fake tears and gloomy expressions, This is what came across to me from the video:

• In the words of Sophie herself from a recent LIVE: “ Excuses, excuses.”

• We are down to one vlog a week because our Adsense dropped 60%. It wouldn’t be worth it to post frequently. We’ll save that for when Adsense goes back up and companies are ready to give us presents all of the time again!

• (in their own words) THE MOST IMPORTANT THING: We are itching to sell our merch. We cannot stress that enough for at least 12 minutes straight. We are DYING to get our merch out. And we will, regardless of what you think. If we truly cared about your opinions, we would have waited to see what everyone said before updating our website for the new merch!

• We’re donating one pound per pin to cover our rears, not because we genuinely want to. Oh, and we’re too lazy to research other charity options, so let’s just go with one we’ve used in the past.

• Don’t say terrible things about my dog or you’ll get blocked. . . Oh and the baby too. . .Nearly forgot about him. 🤔 #Priorities You can say whatever you want about us - but we’ll still delete your comments and block you anyway, so technically your can’t do that either! 🤷🏻‍♀️

- - - - -

The reality they are donating a small bit from each pin they sell would have been noteworthy to me had it of been genuine. You can tell when people’s hearts are in the right place and when there’s ulterior motives.

I think if Sophie and Dave were anything like they were back in 2017, this pregnancy would look so much different. They had a love for life and the little moments that just isn’t there anymore. I’m starting to think they believe they are big-time influencers. That is the vibe they’ve been giving For quite some time and I didn’t realize it until today. It’s quite sad, really.
perfectly summed up 👍

God only knows what the thread #5 title will be 🤦‍♀️ They keep giving us content whilst giving no content.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I hear adsense money is down for youtubers due to pandemic, some saying it is around 50% less than before Covid, so their youtube income has probably dropped. I wish them well, they just need to get a grip. Wonder if Dave's work will start asking people back soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I hear adsense money is down for youtubers due to pandemic, some saying it is around 50% less than before Covid, so their youtube income has probably dropped. I wish them well, they just need to get a grip. Wonder if Dave's work will start asking people back soon.
That’s a good point. Do you think he’ll go back to work? I bet that’s the real reason he’s crying.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she confirmed it wasn’t worth their while uploading because of it 😬
Typical Sophie belle 🤣🤣

That’s a good point. Do you think he’ll go back to work? I bet that’s the real reason he’s crying.
where was he working do we know? (Not actually location I mean type of work)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow, so they only care about getting the AdSense dollars rather than giving back to their subscribers or keeping them engaged with regular content. I mean, that was obvious but to actually blatantly come out and say it. Nice one guys.

That photo of Dave crying in his stories...get a bleeping grip mate! This whole farce is beyond embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 128035Surely other Youtubers enabling them like this doesn’t help 😒 Along with all the other comments!
They both look dead behind the eyes like they’ve given up completely. These don’t look like the faces of expectant parents. They planned this baby it wasn’t even an accident 😂 I can’t with them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The thing is even if their Adsense is down 50% that’s 50% of what they’re earning from uploads. So surely they could just upload twice as much as they are now to bring their YouTube income back up. Seeing as they’re not doing anything else if they uploaded 3/4 times a week their income would probably be similar to what it was before when they only uploaded once a week.

Also found it slightly off putting that they spent longer in that video talking about their concerns for the merch than their concerns for Barney.

Reactions: 19
It definitely doesn't help and it really winds me up. More so because they probably support each other publicly whilst bitching about each other behind the scenes.
This 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 More than accurate!

The thing is even if their Adsense is down 50% that’s 50% of what they’re earning from uploads. So surely they could just upload twice as much as they are now to bring their YouTube income back up. Seeing as they’re not doing anything else if they uploaded 3/4 times a week their income would probably be similar to what it was before when they only uploaded once a week.

Also found it slightly off putting that they spent longer in that video talking about their concerns for the merch than their concerns for Barney.
I agree on both points. Double it up. She’s been talking for years about becoming a full time vlogger. There truly is no time like now to do so.

And they are consumed by money at this point. If you strip everything down, their sole focus behind everything they talked about is money. It’s getting extremely cringy.

Reactions: 4
I don’t get it though...they literally have a 2 bedroom house’ worth of furniture that they were more or less given when they moved back down south (nothing wrong with that, I’m just stating facts) so apart from nursery furniture and somewhere to live. What do they need really to make a home?
At this moment in time, no amount of money is going to get them a home! As someone else pointed out earlier in the thread, she is 8 months pregnant, this hasn’t happened in the last 2 months. So why did they not seem to think they would of had to do a bit more leg work than downloading the Rightmove app and “having a look everyday”.
I’ve said this before but nobody saw this coming with COVID-19, it’s a tit time for most of the country right now but you know, you get on with it and do what you need to do. She’s lucky she’s not having to get up and go to work every day like some pregnant ladies out there are. I don’t understand why she seems to think she is any different to anyone else.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.