Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's worse is the manipulation of the situation for their own gain. Yes it's a rubbish situation, as it currently is for most people. But the core reason they have 'worries' is not purely because of COVID, but because they made poor decisions and refused to take accountability for their own actions and tackle their issues.

Instead of doing that even now, they'll create a woe-is-me video shortly followed by begging for help via purchase of whatever it is their flogging.

I don't think they're bad people to their core by any means, but they are becoming more and more manipulative of their audience in order to get what they want without putting in any effort and that's wrong. The people I feel sorry for is not Sophie and Dave but the mugs who actively give them money.

As literally everyone is saying, the frustrating thing is if they actually put in the effort they wouldn't need to be manipulative and beg. They're both not working so both essentially have full time hours to dedicate to YouTube yet are still struggling to create regular good content. They could make baby on a budget content which is always popular, but instead are choosing to hold out in the hopes of being gifted items so they can portray a different image.

I'm a big believer in trying to turn any negative into a positive and for Sophie and Dave they could actually gain something out of the negative situation at the moment by growing their channel and having time most people don't get to prepare for their baby, but are choosing not too. They're both healthy, Dave's getting furlough and they're safe living with Sophie's family, so they're in a far better position than a lot of people as much as they like to spin it otherwise.
This is so accurate. Pretty much everyone here probably watched them originally and liked them, however they have definitely lost their way...
Now is not the time to be begging for people to buy things - it's a uncertain time for everyone.
As you said, they really should have used this time to make some good content and engage with their fans - they don't reply to any messages really and will expect people to buy stuff!

Reactions: 5
This is so accurate. Pretty much everyone here probably watched them originally and liked them, however they have definitely lost their way...
Now is not the time to be begging for people to buy things - it's a uncertain time for everyone.
As you said, they really should have used this time to make some good content and engage with their fans - they don't reply to any messages really and will expect people to buy stuff!
Exactly! I'd love to think there was another reason but realistically I think they've just become very entitled. They want an influencer lifestyle but don't even want to put in the effort for that.

Reactions: 8
Well played, stop uploading for a week, get the vulnerable audience to worry,
Then drop a begging upload complete with 6/8 mid roll ads,

if Dave does read here, because I assume out of the two he’s the only one who might feel guilty.

you’re an embarrassment

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s disguisting. They have no excuse.
daves weight
Their laziness
No house of their own
Rinsing their followers for money

• Angry
Very interested to see if they mention “hate” since a lot of influencers are riding that bandwagon lately.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I still don’t understand why Sophie is doing the editing, Dave get your act together, loose some weight for your child and learn how to edit for your wife! What are you expecting her to do when the baby arrives? I know she doesn’t like hard work but with a baby and having to edit videos you need to be the dad you claim you want to be and step up!

Reactions: 3
Just seen Tesco have 50% off clothes, they could get shed loads of vests and sleep suits for BB for just £20 or £30. Better use of money than a tray of energy drinks or vats of protein powder 😤

Reactions: 9
Those energy drinks smell and taste rank as well. Such a waste. Buy some greens and drink water!

Reactions: 3
can you imagine what his toilet habits are like with the amount of energy drinks/caffeine he has..poor soph:sick:

• Sick
I'm really interested to see what they say in the vid

I reckon the whole video will be Dave telling Sophie what a great mum she already is.
I had my baby at 33 weeks, they need to get their heads out their asses and buck their ideas up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I can picture the video already - well probably have some footage of Sophie sat out in the sun or lying down because shes so tired. Dave will highlight he's on furlough but using this time to get fit and ready for the baby. (Cue montage of his works outs, walking the dog and washing the car) They will probs mention this site and just generally that they don't think people are being nice to them. Sophie will put a fake voice on and tell everyone she's so worried but they don't want to annoy anyone by being negative - then proceed to a pity party. It'll probably end with them saying they're just going to do what they can and there just sooo thankful for their family and their fans. And maybe there'll be some nice merch that people can buy to help. 🙄

I still don’t understand why Sophie is doing the editing, Dave get your act together, loose some weight for your child and learn how to edit for your wife! What are you expecting her to do when the baby arrives? I know she doesn’t like hard work but with a baby and having to edit videos you need to be the dad you claim you want to be and step up!

?? Sophie should be doing something too! They barely put oiut videos anyway!

Reactions: 4
Predictions for tonight's pity party-
Complaining about coronavirus and lockdown

Commenting about how unsure the future is

Commenting on how unprepared they are for the baby's arrival

Sophie complaining about how she looks or how uncomfortable she is

Dave inexplicably telling Sophie she is a good mum

Dave telling Sophie she looks great

They make it really hard for anyone to feel sorry for them. Apart from being in lockdown the situation they are in is self inflicted

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another prediction:
Sophie worried that Dave won’t be present at the birth, but mainly worried that there will be no one to vlog it!

• Haha
I can picture the video already - well probably have some footage of Sophie sat out in the sun or lying down because shes so tired. Dave will highlight he's on furlough but using this time to get fit and ready for the baby. (Cue montage of his works outs, walking the dog and washing the car) They will probs mention this site and just generally that they don't think people are being nice to them. Sophie will put a fake voice on and tell everyone she's so worried but they don't want to annoy anyone by being negative - then proceed to a pity party. It'll probably end with them saying they're just going to do what they can and there just sooo thankful for their family and their fans. And maybe there'll be some nice merch that people can buy to help. 🙄
I agree with everything apart from they wouldn't dare mention this site. It would open up the sheep's eyes to see that the entire situation is due to their laziness and inability to adult. It's got jack all to do with CV, that's just a very convenient excuse for them.

I’m absolutely cringing for them.

If I asked my husband if we could do YouTube lives to beg for money or sell pins to make money he’d tell me where to go!

I assume Dave is furloughed so still making most of his income?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.