Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
video will probably be filled with dave telling everyone how amazing his wife is blah blah blah i cant deal with these two anymore its pathetic. I know plenty of couples expecting during this time who have managed to get everything sorted and bought. They have no one to blame but themselves. Sophie would rather look all doe-eyed at the camera and price up disney holidays than provide for her baby and dave would rather spend the money on medicine balls for exercise and energy drinks. Now they clearly expect their subs to pay for everything.

Reactions: 13
video will probably be filled with dave telling everyone how amazing his wife is blah blah blah i cant deal with these two anymore its pathetic. I know plenty of couples expecting during this time who have managed to get everything sorted and bought. They have no one to blame but themselves. Sophie would rather look all doe-eyed at the camera and price up disney holidays than provide for her baby and dave would rather spend the money on medicine balls for exercise and energy drinks. Now they clearly expect their subs to pay for everything.
I’m not excusing them but Gender Disappointment is actually a lot more common than people think. It can be down to things like people not believing they’ll be a good enough parent to a child of the opposite gender. They will still love and want their baby but have more than likely visualised a different scenario. Sophie always seemed to speak about having a little girl rather than a child.
If they are experiencing GD it would be a good idea to do a video or speak about it more openly, but I don’t think that would go down too well :(.

If they are feeling this way I hope that they manage to overcome it so they can enjoy their time with their baby rather than be being unhappy that he’s not a girl. It would be awful if he grew up and never felt good enough purely because of his gender.
Not to drag her into it because she’s lovely but I also watch Kiera rose on YouTube. As far as I’m aware neither her or her husband can drive, they have to walk to shops and I think her husband recently lost or quit his job? She’s been going through a hard time recently with family health issues it seems but she’s a wonderful example of being ready for her baby despite everything she’s due any day and she’s got most of her things second hand from Facebook market place or eBay.

Reactions: 6
I'd put money on her having everything she needs for the baby. She's just not showing it to maximise the freebies/begs. People wouldn't give anything if they showed the huge pile of stuff they're hiding.
I think this may be the case too. She has stuff but has the begging bowl out for what she thinks may be 'better' stuff

Reactions: 3
I know it's all relative and you shouldn't compare your struggles to other peoples but when I look at what my husband and I have been through in life (and now!) I find it very hard to have much sympathy for there situation. It makes me wonder if their followers have never experienced very much challenge or hardship?

Reactions: 9
They were saying all his stuff is in a bag under the stairs, why doesn’t she get a small set of drawers for her mum’s room if she’s so bothered about it, there’s lots they could actually do!

Reactions: 3
What a melodramatic pile of crap that was. Sophie wiping at her eyes (strangely no tears), soft whispery voices and sad faces as predicted. And lo and behold the flogging starts. Honestly these two are a disgrace.

They mentioned that fact that they’d like to buy a house one day? With what? The Adsense from videos you don’t put up or the pins you’re flogging? Good luck to them with that.
And then moaning that they couldn’t find a place to rent before lockdown-yeah only because you stupidly bought a dog that no landlord will accept.

The thing that got to me the most was that they said that the money made from the pins would be going towards them ‘getting a house, buying things for the house, and getting a nursery done’. I’m sorry what? Buying stuff for a house (Stuff which you should have left over from your previous property anyway) is a priority over buying stuff for your child and his nursery?!? Also a nursery is not what a newborn needs! They’re going to need nappies by the hundred, nipple cream, nappy cream, a baby bath, thermometer, crib, buggy, clothes, blankets, bouncers, cat seats, nappy bag, nursing pads -I could go on. But no yet again none of that was even mentioned. Sophie even said herself-all babies need is love, milk and a nappy change. What nappies love?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Let’s quote Star Wars.

the emotional manipulation is strong is this one.....

I thought dave might have turned to her half way through and apologised to her for going near her lady bits and letting the stork put a baby in her tummy... but well,
not confirmed. 😐

at least dave got to use his acting skills......

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are they blaming the corona virus because I’m 100% certain they would be in the exact same position if it had never happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well that just showed how immature those two are. They thought they'd move to Cheshire, get jobs straight away and start renting their dream home. They remind me of those muppets on Wanted Down Under who expect to buy a four bed mansion with a swimming pool with one partner working part time.

Best bit for me was the constantly wiping her eyes when she wasn't crying. Ah, that's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So embarrassed by that begging. They know full well that people will give them money. I’d rather be skint than go on YouTube and beg like that. I wouldn’t do that though because me and my partner both work to look after our kids and have a house!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
They both left their home and jobs willingly! Whilst pregnant! I’m sorry but you wait until you are in a secure job with a secure place to live before you even consider having a baby. I waited 3 years to try for my baby as I wanted a change in career first. I left my job, did a 1 year uni course, did 1 years probation until I was permanent THEN I tried to get pregnant. They just think everything will fall into place and if it goes tits up it’s for other people to sort.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I watched. I honestly don’t know how they are going to cope with a newborn baby. They do not have the maturity. They need to kick themselves up the arse and quick

Half of the video was trying to talk about their merch.
They still seem to think they are going to be in their own house before the baby arrives so won't set things up in their mum's house ...

about the channel......we still have the channel

even though it makes no money anymore“ 😂😆😂😆 laugh.......

could not be arsed uploading without the cash they were used to getting,

confirmed

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Their video really annoys me, some of what I saying could be wrong because I can’t bring myself to watch the rest. I’ve said on here before I am due the same day as Sophie, lots of ladies all over the world are currently expecting, upset they can’t have the pregnancy they have ‘dreamed of’, had to cancel baby showers or things they had planned with their friends and family, not being able to go and buy things or having to ‘make do’ with what they can. I know personally, I get upset because I know when my baby girl is born she won’t be able to meet anyone right away and I will be on my own for most of the birth, I do have a cry, spend a moment scared/anxious but then realise we’re super lucky because we’re safe and lots of people are in much worse positions. Their situation is the way it is because of them and their choices. Not because of this Coronavirus. They make a situation (being pregnant at the moment) which a lot of people are in, seem all about them. They make it seem so bad because it’s happening to ‘them’, she can’t have what she wanted so it’s terrible- again all about ‘them’. Why can’t they do what everyone is trying to do, just get on with it and do the best you can! I’m sorry but it’s really wound me up. The world doesn’t revolve around her!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's the insincerity ... Oh we feel so bad about putting out the begging bowl ... Yeh, right.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I'd rather be pregnant in lockdown that at home with my newborn all alone all day. When she gives birth restrictions will be lifted and she lives with her family anyway. My baby hasn't met his family yet and is 3 months old.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.