Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why should viewers fund their dream home? Using their baby is disgusting. These two get worse every day.
I'm also not sure how this works with the rental agency. I mean, income from selling merch is unlikely to look stable enough to merit offering them a rental agreement. They need a steady, reliable income stream. You know, like a job 🤦

Reactions: 11
I'm also not sure how this works with the rental agency. I mean, income from selling merch is unlikely to look stable enough to merit offering them a rental agreement. They need a steady, reliable income stream. You know, like a job 🤦
Mummy Belle will be their guarantor, of course!

That said, I think it will be a long while before they can afford their own place. I imagine that is a real struggle for anyone with only one wage coming in, pandemic or no pandemic.

Reactions: 5
Mummy Belle will be their guarantor, of course!

That said, I think it will be a long while before they can afford their own place. I imagine that is a real struggle for anyone with only one wage coming in, pandemic or no pandemic.
I'm not sure Mummy wants to be guarantor again. If she did they would have been in a new place before lockdown. I can't see any other way of them moving out, though, and Mummy must be sick to the back teeth of them by now.

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure Mummy wants to be guarantor again. If she did they would have been in a new place before lockdown. I can't see any other way of them moving out, though, and Mummy must be sick to the back teeth of them by now.
I remember Dave saying before lockdown he was surprised at how few rentals accepted pets. Idiots should have thought of that before getting a dog. That’s going to be another issue. Around where I live the only rentals that accept pets are the more rundown places. Not very insta friendly for them.

Reactions: 12
What they've wrote on their website has rubbed me up the wrong way. It feels like they're guilt tripping people into buying a pin, else their baby won't have a home. Surely having a stable place to live is one of the essentials that you think about before having a child. You cannot go around waving your new maternity clothes and home gyms around in people's faces then ask them for money because you haven't thought about where you're going to live.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
What they've wrote on their website has rubbed me up the wrong way. It feels like they're guilt tripping people into buying a pin, else their baby won't have a home. Surely having a stable place to live is one of the essentials that you think about before having a child. You cannot go around waving your new maternity clothes and home gyms around in people's faces then ask them for money because you haven't thought about where you're going to live.
Yes, this all the way!

I am not opposed to influencers selling merch, as buying it is at the discretion of the viewer.

BUT to emotionally blackmail people to into helping provide a home for your unborn baby, when your circumstances are all of your own making is SO wrong, and also likely unnecessary as the people who will buy these pins will have bought them regardless of how they were marketed.

• Angry
Showing clothes that friends have got Barney on instastories..have they bought anything for him, you know with their OWN money?

• Angry
Sophie is the laziest person out there. It’s too much effort for her to keep her droopy eyes open so what do you expect?🤣
Can’t believe someone else is having to send them baby clothes. Bet they reckon that’s covered it now. That’s gonna be a hell of a lot of washing for five baby grows- for Sophie’s mum anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The lack of pregnancy content, let's be real, the lack of ANY content, is absolutely down to sheer laziness.

Sophie has it made. They are living in the master bedroom with an en-suite, with the run of the house. They probably pay very little rent (if any), so no bills to worry about. Also, she doesn't have to worry about anyone pressuring her into getting a job for quite some time. The icing on the cake is she has a household of servants to tend to her every whim, and help care for her baby when he arrives.

There's no motivation to produce better content with the view of improving their situation, as Sophie doesn't see anything wrong with it. COVID is a convenient excuse for her, they would still be living with her mum even if it wasn't for the virus, there is no way Dave could afford to keep her in the manner she is accustomed even if he was still working.

Reactions: 15
I though it was bad enough when they sold pins to fund there honeymoon to Orlando now there clearly exploiting there unborn baby they should be ashamed of themselves 😠😠

• Angry
Why on the website does it say “our dream for a loving home to bring our baby boy into” is it not already a loving home? Surely it should be loving wherever he is

• Haha
They've certainly missed a trick not doing more pregnancy content. Hauls, hospital bag, baby room etc. People love that stuff, they would get loads of views. I do too!

Reactions: 10
They've certainly missed a trick not doing more pregnancy content. Hauls, hospital bag, baby room etc. People love that stuff, they would get loads of views. I do too!
Absolutely. There will be so many pregnant people in their situation that will be scouring YouTube at the moment for people in the same boat. Can't believe they haven't realised this, or if they have they just can't be bothered 🙄

Reactions: 7
I watch travel YouTubers Flying the Nest, who I found believe it or not through Brogan, they were in her Med Sailors trip. They're putting out great content during isolation, especially as they can't travel, she's pregnant and due in 3 weeks, I think.
Inbetween travel they would stay at Stephens family's house, but because of being pregnant they bought a house.
It's such a huge contrast between them and Sophie and Dave, they've got their life together, their YouTube channel is their full time job, they work hard for it, and they're rewarded with being able to buy a house, and everything for their baby, they're ready.
There could be so much content they could be filming, but can only bother to do lives, and talk about Disney🙄
P.s Recommend watching Flying the Nests baby announcement video, I was in tears, so happy for them.
I also find it funny I found them from Brogan's videos, they're close to 1 million subscriptions now, and she's flagging along

Reactions: 9
I watch travel YouTubers Flying the Nest, who I found believe it or not through Brogan, they were in her Med Sailors trip. They're putting out great content during isolation, especially as they can't travel, she's pregnant and due in 3 weeks, I think.
Inbetween travel they would stay at Stephens family's house, but because of being pregnant they bought a house.
It's such a huge contrast between them and Sophie and Dave, they've got their life together, their YouTube channel is their full time job, they work hard for it, and they're rewarded with being able to buy a house, and everything for their baby, they're ready.
There could be so much content they could be filming, but can only bother to do lives, and talk about Disney🙄
P.s Recommend watching Flying the Nests baby announcement video, I was in tears, so happy for them.
I also find it funny I found them from Brogan's videos, they're close to 1 million subscriptions now, and she's flagging along
Love flying the nest. Gorgeous couple, love their accents. And they just seem so genuine. And they have done what they need to to provide for that little baba.

Reactions: 6
#cashpointTuesday

So Adsense for all channels is down 50% over the last 3 weeks.

that explains why our daily vloggers couldn’t be arsed daily vlogging!!! No point when they’re making so little on mid-rolls 😐

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
New video about baby clothes. Haven't watched it but it will be all the freebies they have been sent rather than ones they have bought themselves. And I'm sure they will be begging for more. Guess the ATM will be later in the week.

Reactions: 4
Yup baby clothes were gifted from Sophie’s old friend. It makes me so sad that they’ve spent nothing on their baby. My SIL is having her first baby in September and we are so excited to have a niece/nephew. We’ve sent a few things through the post to her but it was hard choosing because I wanted to buy it all. I just can’t imagine having a baby and not spending a dime on them. I get that they’ve not got a lot of money but then you wouldn’t spend your money on games/workout stuff would you if you had a baby due in a few weeks. It makes me so sad to think that what little money they do have, they spend on themselves and not him. I feel for that little boy and it speaks volumes.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.