Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup baby clothes were gifted from Sophie’s old friend. It makes me so sad that they’ve spent nothing on their baby. My SIL is having her first baby in September and we are so excited to have a niece/nephew. We’ve sent a few things through the post to her but it was hard choosing because I wanted to buy it all. I just can’t imagine having a baby and not spending a dime on them. I get that they’ve not got a lot of money but then you wouldn’t spend your money on games/workout stuff would you if you had a baby due in a few weeks. It makes me so sad to think that what little money they do have, they spend on themselves and not him. I feel for that little boy and it speaks volumes.

I (and I feel most people) have to rein myself in when comes to buying baby clothes (and other baby stuff but esp baby clothes as it can be easy to end up with too many!) I don't have loads of money either but I prioritise and get excited for baby stuff!

Reactions: 4
Oh my goodness Chip is as fat as a barrel in that vlog! What's all this crap about only being able to do one walk? Why can't they at least mix it up and walk in a different direction? Whatever, both Dave and Chip need to eat less and walk more.

And anyone else notice Sophie being a complete witch to Dave (again) in that vlog? He's talking about an outfit he had as a baby and Sophie is completely ignoring him, then immediately changes the subject when he stops talking. Doesn't even acknowledge him, she's so rude.

Oh and another thing that made me 🤮 watching that vlog when Dave is baking and sanitises his hands then touches the cake mixture. Grim. Why not wash your hands with soap and water rather than adding unnecessary and unpleasant chemicals to your cake mixture. Oh and Dave you can only santise twice before it stops working. Do yourself a favour and use soap and water.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I (and I feel most people) have to rein myself in when comes to buying baby clothes (and other baby stuff but esp baby clothes as it can be easy to end up with too many!) I don't have loads of money either but I prioritise and get excited for baby stuff!
This is me. I’m only just in my second trimester but have to restrain myself from buying ALL the things. Trying to wait until after my 20 week scan. Like people have said, I’m sure it was a girl it would be different.

Reactions: 1
Oh my goodness Chip is as fat as a barrel in that vlog! What's all this crap about only being able to do one walk? Why can't they at least mix it up and walk in a different direction? Whatever, both Dave and Chip need to eat less and walk more.

And anyone else notice Sophie being a complete witch to Dave (again) in that vlog? He's talking about an outfit he had as a baby and Sophie is completely ignoring him, then immediately changes the subject when he stops talking. Doesn't even acknowledge him, she's so rude.

Oh and another thing that made me 🤮 watching that vlog when Dave is baking and sanitises his hands then touches the cake mixture. Grim. Why not wash your hands with soap and water rather than adding unnecessary and unpleasant chemicals to your cake mixture. Oh and Dave you can only santise twice before it stops working. Do yourself a favour and use soap and water.
I noticed too! Also about the cake smelling like a disney treat. She just completely ignored him! Then saying she is tired..

Reactions: 3
They haven't bought any nappies? I'm sorry, what? My spare room was full of nappies and wipes for months. I'd pick them up when I did my food shop once a week. As well as muslins, sleepsuits, you know baby ESSENTIALS. I'm actually gobsmacked.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
They're honestly useless. I'm not even trying to be cruel now, but they are. Completely relying on the goodwill and charity of friends, families and viewers alike, to fund their baby's existence. The whole situation drives me loopy!

Reactions: 11
totally fixed up “waking” her on the sofa. Who has a nap with their hair perfectly styled like that then is instantly awake and chatty haha.

omg the amount of sugar in that dish!! A whole bowl! Then more sugar on top. Can’t believe she is eating that, poor baby gonna come out hyper. Not gonna help Dave's “diet” either!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I think I can sleep easy tonight knowing their baby has a bit of clothing (Even if it’s been gifted by friends)

Reactions: 4
Sophie included the out takes so we don’t think they have a perfect life 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Thanks Sophie I was so jealous of you not providing for your baby and living with your Mum, at least I know it’s not all perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe they don’t have anything for the baby, surely they’ve got to be fibbing? I’m 16 weeks pregnant with twins and have got most clothes, muslins, bibs, vests, I have two car seats, two bouncers, around 4 packs of nappies and two boxes of wipes ... among other things!
my husband is currently out of work as he’s a self employed builder and I am furloughed too,but it’s not difficult to throw a couple of things in the trolley every time you do a weekly shop.
They must be out of their minds with worry behind the scenes surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The “waking up” was sooo fake 😂😂. Her hair perfectly splayed out, waking up and eating a sugary brownie immediately?! And why tf would you wake up a supposedly exhausted pregnant woman from a nap for junk food?! Lol, so cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They honestly need to get a grip.
They are having a baby. A baby that will tire them out and stop them from going on their coveted Disney trips. No Disney trips means no content. No content means no adverts means no money.
There are so many supermarkets etc looking for people to work I honestly don't know why Dave hasnt sorted himself and got a job stacking shelves - that would get the weight off him as well.
There situation is embarrassing and what's even worse is that they don't recognise it. Alot of people find themselves in difficult situations with jobs and children, but this was a planned pregnancy when neither parent has a stable job!

Reactions: 10
It honestly blows my mind that they will spend money on pointless tit when the go shopping. If they’re that strapped for cash, they wouldn’t be buying 5 packs of rennie or the biggest box of rice crispies etc. Every time. Soph was so excited when she thought that package from her friend was nappies...JUST BUY SOME! You don’t have to pay a lot of money for things like nappies and wipes etc. Go to Aldi! I’m 22 weeks pregnant and I buy some nappies and wipes every time I go shopping. It’s the same with clothes etc. Most supermarket stock baby clothes. I don’t understand why they think that just because they have a damn YouTube channel they’re so entitled to get everything given. They’re a disgrace.

It honestly blows my mind that they will spend money on pointless tit when the go shopping. If they’re that strapped for cash, they wouldn’t be buying 5 packs of rennie or the biggest box of rice crispies etc. Every time. Soph was so excited when she thought that package from her friend was nappies...JUST BUY SOME! You don’t have to pay a lot of money for things like nappies and wipes etc. Go to Aldi! I’m 22 weeks pregnant and I buy some nappies and wipes every time I go shopping. It’s the same with clothes etc. Most supermarket stock baby clothes. I don’t understand why they think that just because they have a damn YouTube channel they’re so entitled to get everything given. They’re a disgrace.

And flowers the other day! 🙄

Reactions: 5
I imagine she's hoping fans/a company will send all of it for free which is why they are waiting last minute. It's actually tragic when you think about it. Does anyone know how old they actually are? Because if I didn't know any better I would think they were 17/18?

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.