Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won’t be surprised if he changes his name when he is older. Barney is cute now but not when your 25+ Poor kid

Reactions: 4
I don't mind the name. Does just make me think of how I met your mother though.
Goes well with Wilf. I deffo saw Sophie choosing a posh name.
See she apologised for thinking he was a girl as well 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
I haven't actually watched the name reveal vlog yet but to me Barney Brown is pretty terrible. I assume where they live is quite a posh place in the world?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Barnaby is way better than barney. Add a middle name and it would break up the b's. Not a fan of Barney I'm afraid but not my child😅😅

Reactions: 6
I hate being mean about names as it’s such a personal decision but I can’t imagine someone as an adult in say a professional career with the name ‘Barney’. Barnaby would still have been an unusual choice but could definitely have grown with a child into adulthood. Barney just reminds me of the dinosaur.

Reactions: 7
I hate being mean about names as it’s such a personal decision but I can’t imagine someone as an adult in say a professional career with the name ‘Barney’. Barnaby would still have been an unusual choice but could definitely have grown with a child into adulthood. Barney just reminds me of the dinosaur.
I feel like I’m more upset about Barney Brown being his full name more than I am about barney being his first name 😂

poor kid, she was never gonna let dave add any of his scottish roots was she , didn't want a boy but wanted no one else to name him either.

Reactions: 3
Barney rubble....
Barney the dinosaur...

barney the content baby!!!!!
Hit subscribe and enable super chat 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If the poor child ends up fat because of their over feeding (see Chips current state) then he will likely be bullied and called Big Barney Brown or suchlike.

• Sad
I feel like I’m more upset about Sophie and Dave being his parents that his questionable name 🙈

- all of tattle life

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually really like the name Barney - and have met plenty adult Barneys in my time! It’s much better than something silly like Gaston!

I did notice her little apology for thing he was a boy though!

I actually really like the name Barney - and have met plenty adult Barneys in my time! It’s much better than something silly like Gaston!

I did notice her little apology for thing he was a boy though!
haha whoops! I meant thinking he was a boy 🤦🏼‍♀️
You can tell I’m a newbie!

Reactions: 2
Barney Brown is bad. I guess Barney the Dinosaur won’t be such a cultural touchstone for kids being born these days, but still. And it’s particularly unfortunate if he ends up being obese like his dad. The name seems quite downmarket to me, is it considered posh in Cheshire circles?

Is Sophie’s nephew’s full name Wilfred or just Wilf? I can’t tell from her sister’s Instagram.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.