Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we will be surprised at how many will buy it, people donate £50 to them for doing nothing so I’m sure some MUG will buy a few for their own flamily.

I wish they’d done Mugs, I’d of just loved a tattle title with Mugs4Mugs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They won't get a house before the baby is born. I think they should concentrate on the upcoming arrival, sort out the essentials and concentrate on the birth and having a newborn. In an ideal world they'd have a house sorted, but it's now only a few weeks before her due date and at least they are with family so they should concentrate on that.

I don't understand when Dave says Sophie has put in so much work regarding the pins. The price is crazy too especially during these times. There's no way I'd fork out that much for a pin right now.

What are house prices like around where her mum lives? Or rent rates? Does anyone know?

the rainbow makes me think of a rainbow baby, it’s clear no thought went into the stupid pin tbh, the dog we all dislike (when it’s physically impossible to dislike a dog 🤣😂)

and a rainbow 🤷‍♀️
That’s Sophie’s work done for 2020.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What are house prices like around where her mum lives? Or rent rates? Does anyone know?

the rainbow makes me think of a rainbow baby, it’s clear no thought went into the stupid pin tbh, the dog we all dislike (when it’s physically impossible to dislike a dog 🤣😂)

and a rainbow 🤷‍♀️
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but are they near London? For some reason I always thought so. If yes then a lot.

Reactions: 1

and a rainbow 🤷‍♀️
I’m not 100% sure what part of Cheshire she lives in but in one area for a two bed flat it can £600 minimum, if she does live in the nicer end/side that’ll go up and the owners certainly wont take them or the dog

I don’t think Sophie will be happy in an apartment, they’ll want a house with a garden for sure, they will never be in a position to buy unless they stay with the teenage siblings in her parents house.

Sophie and Dave #5 We don’t have a pot to piss in, but fund our kid and buy a pin.

Only joking

Reactions: 11
Where they are currently is a nice area, I recognise it as I live nearby. Depending on their budget there's plenty of newly refurbished houses for rent.

Where they are currently is a nice area, I recognise it as I live nearby. Depending on their budget there's plenty of newly refurbished houses for rent.

But that's the thing - what budget? What would you say they need for one of those there?

Reactions: 4

and a rainbow 🤷‍♀️
Cheshire is a strange place. I live in Cheshire but our house prices are MUCH lower in the area I live. I have a feeling where Sophie and Dave live and I think n it’s a pretty well to do area so there prices can be pretty high. However there is nothing stopping them heading towards the likes of Warrington where prices are cheaper but they will still only be about a 15/20 minute drive from her family.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but are they near London? For some reason I always thought so. If yes then a lot.
They moved in with Sophie’s mum, back in January/February. They were living in Basingstoke or ‘near London’ as Soph always referred to it. They are now in Cheshire, so probably cheaper than the south east, but still not the cheapest place in the UK.

Reactions: 3
Cheshire is a strange place. I live in Cheshire but our house prices are MUCH lower in the area I live. I have a feeling where Sophie and Dave live and I think n it’s a pretty well to do area so there prices can be pretty high. However there is nothing stopping them heading towards the likes of Warrington where prices are cheaper but they will still only be about a 15/20 minute drive from her family.
By strange I meant how house prices differ rather than it actually being Strange 😂

• Haha
The rainbow bridge thing has actually made me tear up. I lost my 3 dogs last year. I don’t want a reminder of it. Bad taste Sophie and Dave.
I’m really sorry to hear this and sorry if my comment has brought it all back for you!

The pin design just sums up Sophie's usual behaviour. Insensitive, selfish and not remotely interested in how her actions affect other people.

Reactions: 5
Disgusted at the pin but at this point nothing shocks me when it comes to these two. What does a rainbow have to do with them? It honestly looks like a rainbow baby/losing chip tribute pin, which is so insensitive. How low can they get?

Also, they don't care about Barney, all they care about is views and money, sophie made that pretty clear in that video. She's a little girl trying to play mum but she's failing. Don't get me started on Dave...

Reactions: 4
Disgusted at the pin but at this point nothing shocks me when it comes to these two. What does a rainbow have to do with them? It honestly looks like a rainbow baby/losing chip tribute pin, which is so insensitive. How low can they get?

Also, they don't care about Barney, all they care about is views and money, sophie made that pretty clear in that video. She's a little girl trying to play mum but she's failing. Don't get me started on Dave...
I wonder if they will address all this "hate" (actually constructive criticism).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Possibly not because it may put people off the pin and aslong at it sells doubt they care.
I just wonder if they'll get similar comments across their social media, too. The pin design is clearly upsetting for many people so I do hope they feel able to point this out.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if they are in denial when they read constructive criticism or if deep down they agree. They've slipped. I found them years ago when Sophie had own channel and Dave was an off camera voice contribution. I then followed their channel and even bought tickets to see The Play that goes Wrong in my area on a date that Dave was scheduled to play. He was good as the others, but now I feel a bit foolish rooting for them because they have regressed in the past 18 months.

• Sad
They seem to have cheered up now they know they will make some money off these badges. They should wear robber masks in their next vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They moved in with Sophie’s mum, back in January/February. They were living in Basingstoke or ‘near London’ as Soph always referred to it. They are now in Cheshire, so probably cheaper than the south east, but still not the cheapest place in the UK.
Yes, I can't keep up with them moving. Weren't they in Scotland at one point too?

With Dave being on furlough and Sophie not working they will find it difficult to get what Sophie wants, which is a nice house in a nice area with a nice garden...etc etc etc.

I wonder if they know all this and are just in denial about it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.