Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are the chances were going to see other influencers sporting these pins - particularly jade and Matt. Endorsing thisnis in reality asking for trouble. What Sophie and Dave need is a family member of freind to speak the truth to them and get their act together. I originally thought they were in their early twenties but they are in their 30s and need to sort themselves out.

Reactions: 6
What are house prices like around where her mum lives? Or rent rates? Does anyone know?
They live in a nice area of Cheshire. Not the most expensive. But if they want stay near to where they are currently living (that particular village) houses with a garden start at 900 pcm. However there really isn't many houses available in that particular village. There has been LOTS of new builds recently in the area (less than 2 miles from where mum lives) so it really shocks me they haven't gone for one of these with the 5% deposit schemes.

They live in a nice area of Cheshire. Not the most expensive. But if they want stay near to where they are currently living (that particular village) houses with a garden start at 900 pcm. However there really isn't many houses available in that particular village. There has been LOTS of new builds recently in the area (less than 2 miles from where mum lives) so it really shocks me they haven't gone for one of these with the 5% deposit schemes.
I doubt they’re in a position to do anything but rent, they don’t even own their car, vets bills, insurance and food alone for chip must cost a fair bit 😐 both are working in retail/customer service or similar for less than 6 months.

crazy.

I doubt they’re in a position to do anything but rent, they don’t even own their car, vets bills, insurance and food alone for chip must cost a fair bit 😐 both are working in retail/customer service or similar for less than 6 months.

crazy.
Even renting seems far fetched, to have a guarantor at 30 is bad isn’t it?

Reactions: 3

crazy.
What job did Sophie get that she had to leave? I know she was working in a school when they were down south but when the moved back to Cheshire, what job did she get? Does anyone know?

What job did Sophie get that she had to leave? I know she was working in a school when they were down south but when the moved back to Cheshire, what job did she get? Does anyone know?
I assumed she was working in Holland and Barrett or a chemist of some sort 😂 from what she said on a live

edit: maybe Superdrug 😬

Reactions: 2
I don't get why they can't clear a draw out for Barney in the room they are in now? If they can't buy because they have no job or savings and they can't rent because of x,y and z are they actually even wanting to move out of Sophie's mums?

I'm sorry, but they admitted they were trying for a baby - surely they should have been at least a tiny bit prepared before they packed up and moved into her mums house.

I would be so embarrassed if I knew them. I feel sorry for Barney being at the bottom of the list already.

I've just seen her latest story about the baby - why is she suddenly using Rainbows for baby stuff - does she understand what that means?

• Wow
I've just seen her latest story about the baby - why is she suddenly using Rainbows for baby stuff - does she understand what that means?
This was what I thought. Unless it’s been brought to their attention and that’s why they’ve decided to donate to Tommy’s

If people comment on their latest vlog re the rainbow being sensitive they might address it, they’ll have to

Reactions: 1
She has rainbows plastered all over the baby posts and it’s so insensitive to those who have went through the significance of that 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I really think they need to pull the pins. This isn’t ok. That rainbow has significance that they’re obviously to ignorant to consider And the pins could actually be considered a “trigger” for some people. It’s extremely insensitive. absolute bleeping idiots.

the fact That they’ve also signed the card from their unborn child is also extremely weird

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Her youbher sister is now swlling her drawings for £25. Her older siste calls them a "barg". Seriously there is hardly anything to them??

Reactions: 2
Her youbher sister is now swlling her drawings for £25. Her older siste calls them a "barg". Seriously there is hardly anything to them??
In fairness, I think those drawings are quite chic. Better than anything Sophie or Dave could ever produce that’s for sure. I’d rather hang a picture on my wall than a tacky pin!😹

Get a job. Either of you, both of you. (In time)
Try something, anything.
There's no shame in holding your hands up to being in the wrong and starting again at the bottom at 30.
There's definitely shame in globbing all over YouTube begging for dollar in case your mum has an overdue meltdown and fucks you right off to live in a non disney affiliated car park.

• Heart
Unless they are waiting for a council house to be offered once Barney is here. They aren't trying very hard to help themselves.

"We have taken your advice" to sell the pins. Like they were going to do do anything other than sell them!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.