Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That smug thumbnail. Good lord. I looked through the comments and it's just people saying they have bought their pin. It's unbelievable

Reactions: 3
In the comments people are ordering 2 pins. Who has all this spare cash to spend on pins?
And someone said they were going to frame the backing for their daughters nursery, Wtf? Why would you want some strangers signature hanging in your child's nursery.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
In the comments people are ordering 2 pins. Who has all this spare cash to spend on pins?
And someone said they were going to frame the backing for their daughters nursery, Wtf? Why would you want some strangers signature hanging in your child's nursery.
That’s so odd!!

Reactions: 1
£8 for a pin.. no thanks.
Just did a quick count from the comments. At least 37 saying they have ordered so that over 250 quid already if you take away the donation. And I doubt they cost that much to make.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
God their fans are as deluded as them. This is a joke. They will probably look back on this at some point at be so ashamed. Go knows what there family thinks.

Reactions: 4
there are some very sad/lonely/gullible people based on that. Who the heck would buy that rubbish?

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand what took so long to “design” it. And they didn’t properly design it, they got someone else to do it. You can see the £ signs in their eyes 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 6
there are some very sad/lonely/gullible people based on that. Who the heck would buy that rubbish?
the adult Disney market is popular with you tubers for this reason. 😏 lonely vulnerable people who want to feel part of something, Dave and Sophie know that, it’s why it’s always “Disney, Disney, Disney “

do we have a new thread name!? Any suggestions.

• Sad
The rainbow is also the symbol for gay pride, as well as the NHS and keyworkers right now, it's a simple but powerful image that can mean everything to different sets of people or absolutely nothing to people who want to exploit those many connotations for a quick buck 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 8
the adult Disney market is popular with you tubers for this reason. 😏 lonely vulnerable people who want to feel part of something, Dave and Sophie know that, it’s why it’s always “Disney, Disney, Disney “

do we have a new thread name!? Any suggestions.
I've been musing for a while that Sophie and Dave just play the Disney card for views. I feel as though they aren't as big fans as they would lead us to believe.

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand what took so long to “design” it. And they didn’t properly design it, they got someone else to do it. You can see the £ signs in their eyes 🤑
I said the exact same thing. It's such a boring design, the postcard they send out has a quote from Walt Disney on it. Literally nothing original about the pin. The pair of them are ridiculous

every single person who bought one of their pins should be ashamed of themselves. you are enabling them to continue living like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.