Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s when she said in an area they liked, I’m not being funny but they need to lower there expectations considerably! It’s really unlikely she’s going to get a house by her mum or sister

Reactions: 10
It’s when she said in an area they liked, I’m not being funny but they need to lower there expectations considerably! It’s really unlikely she’s going to get a house by her mum or sister
Exactly!

Sophie needs to grow up and realise that her lifelong dreams of being a housewife with an Instagram-friendly home and lifestyle are not going to come to fruition. Part of being an adult is discovering that your life may not turn out how you planned, and adapting to reality.

I too wanted to be a stay-at-home mum with a lovely home, still waiting for the rich husband to fund it all to show up, just don't tell my OH ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dave feels useless because he is useless.

They don’t realise how lucky they are. It’s incredibly rare that you can spend the majority of your pregnancy at hone with your husband and family.

Reactions: 12
Is anyone else confused with the relationship they have with Jade and Matt. They always comment on each others stuff as if they are best friends but were they not in Disney at the same time and didn't meet up? Also, I seem to remember reading that Dave and Sophie were actually in the back on one of Jade's Disney vlog but didn't say hello. Just seems like an odd friendship.

Reactions: 9
They have suddenly got closer - I would not be surprised if they end up on a Disney trip together because it's a great way to get more fans. Also noticed Dave was talking about Jade's singing saying she should be in the West End as a Disney Princess. Matt seemed to be training Dave and if he had list weight what would have looked good fro him as well. I imagine they are just using each other how and when it suits. I can't see jade and Sophie being friends - jade, whilst sometimes annoying, is alot more get up and go that her.

Also just seen this on another forum. What a contrast.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sophie’s story🙄. See all the fake tears are gone now, to be replaced with a gleeful smugness. These two love selling out on people’s sympathy for their unborn child for cash that they will only spend on themselves, don’t they?

Even if they sold 200 pins though, that would barely cover the cost of her precious bugaboo.

Reactions: 7
'Pay for our honeymoon'
'Pay for our home'
'Pay for our baby'

Why would you want to make yourself look skint (even if it's the truth)!? All they have to say is, 'We've been asked a lot about merchandise, and we have some for you!' Your fans will buy it regardless of the sob stories. Stay classy guys.

Reactions: 7
I think the problem is they are going to always struggle to find somewhere to rent that meets all of their demands and allows a dog.
They have always said that they want to buy a house but have made no real attempts and now they are in the position that they probably won't be able to buy one for some time.
She essentially said in the video that they had seen houses online but nothing that she was sold on. Unfortunately most houses that are up to her standards, no sign of mould, probably also aren’t the kind of houses that would allow a dog. I think she’s probably being a bit too picky still with what they have to work with, and I’m wondering if renting with chip is an issue whether they’ll just go for a house (or even a flat?) just to get out and end up leaving him behind or shipping him off to Scotland.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Thing is Jade and Matt have a house and jobs. They are motivated and sorted for when they do have a baby and are settled that it's ok to go to Disney when they choose. If Sophie and Dave keep planning Disney how are they ever going to get a house when Disney is their no 1 priority. Dave was saying on a v recent insta pic again about can't wait to go to Disney with Barney. A baby needs a house and security before a theme park.

Jade may offer support in a quick comment but she sure isn't going to have a baby in that position and she must know that herself!

Although it's prob just me but I actually feel insulted when people say "ohh you will be the best parent's ever"! To Sophie and Dave.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Apparently in England the govt are allowing house viewings to resume from tomorrow. Now they have no excuses. Six weeks to get out and counting.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Apparently in England the govt are allowing house viewings to resume from tomorrow. Now they have no excuses. Six weeks to get out and counting.
Tbh this is a terrible idea for them now. They aren't going to find anywhere and move in when Sophie doesn't have a job and Dave is on furlough. Let's be honest, if your on furlough if jobs are going you'll be the first ones to get the chop. They will need to stay put and get a proper plan in place after the baby is born. But no doubt they'll be using the money from all these pins to sort it for them

Reactions: 4
Can anyone explain what "family" means. Im so confused
And is the pin market that huge?

And is the pin market that huge?
It wasn't last time they were flogging those bloody awful Chip pins. It took an awful lot of begging to sell them. Given folk have got less cash this time they might just raise enough for Disney by the time Barney starts school.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In the sneak peak they put on insta, looks like the pin is chip peeking over a rainbow.

Reactions: 2
Pin market is really huge, just have a browse around Etsy. I'm an artist myself but haven't gone down the pin route as sourcing decent manufacturers isn't easy and it's a costly outlay, but I know PLENTY of people who managed to go full time with art just with pin sales. They're also really large on kickstarter, if you have a looksie there too.

Pin collectors though are a bit fussy, and pins are graded by quality - I don't think there's a single manufacturer who gets the entire batch an "A" grade, and I've known people kick off and demand refunds if they pay A grade prices (£10ish say) and get a 'B' grade pin - and sometimes the faults are SO minor, I've never noticed them myself (which is another reason I don't have the guts to get into that game!)

I'm not a fan of their design though, and they're not catering to pin collectors, just saps who haven't read between the lines on the tragedy of their life that is their own making :p

Reactions: 1
I think matt and jade must have lent them a fiver or something,

gosh Sophie has some tan going on, glad she’s keeping her feet up and working on the important things

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That pin makes absolutely no sense. Since when have they ever shown an interest in rainbows or have ever used them as a beacon of hope in their Vlogs? Not that I can remember.

I get “Flamly” for the last ones - it was actually cute (but insanely overpriced). It was for funding the Disneymoon and they love Disney, hence the Minnie ears. That was quite a cute touch.
This one has absolutely no personal touch or related to anything going on in their own lives. It feels like the way they drawled on about it being an artistic expression and rainbows are beacons of hope (or something like that) was literally pulled out of their asses in that moment.

It’s sad - they don’t care about interacting with their audience or truly making merch for them. It’s all about the money.

By the way, did they ever shout out the first person who guessed Barney’s name right in the reveal video like they promised?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I hope more people see them for what they are now though, Sophie openly admitted Vlogs aren’t worth doing because they don’t make any money now.

Solid proof she wants Maximum rewards for minimum effort.

Surely once ad sense returns they are going to suffer for longer because they haven’t been uploading? I’m unsure how it works but just what I assume.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.