Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a lazy looking design for a pin. Ugh and using Barney’s name on the card like that is despicable. YOU’RE SELLING OUT YOUR UNBORN CHILD! Also Dave went on in the video about all the effort Sophie went to to make the pins. What effort?!
Will they also be shipping internationally? As I think they have more gulliable US fans than uk ones.

Reactions: 7
She said in the video she was excited to write notes for the people that bought the pin but they are just signing their name..they always make out it's more than it is. That pin isn't the best and looks rushed, and I think they will have a hard time selling them. Also, those print outs would have been made a while ago, so they always knew they were going to have to sell merch to 'make their dreams come true'.

Reactions: 3
That's why I started watching them they really appreciated the little things in life. Like going to the cinema was amazing for them etc
I don't understand the flamily thing? Where did it come from.

Apparently £1 of each pin sold will go to Tommy’s which would be lovely. I have emailed them to see if that is true.

So you’re allowed to go and view properties now, what’s the bets they still won’t get a house

Reactions: 7
So you’re allowed to go and view properties now, what’s the bets they still won’t get a house
I don’t see how any letting agent would let them? Daves on furlough and Sophie has no income coming in, there’s no way they would have enough money a month to pay rent, bills etc

Reactions: 13
I don’t see how any letting agent would let them? Daves on furlough and Sophie has no income coming in, there’s no way they would have enough money a month to pay rent, bills etc
Agreed. I don't think it would be a good idea to try and sort a house now, the baby could come at any time after the next couple of weeks. They need to use this time to decide what their future plans are and what jobs that actually need to get.

Bit uncomfortable about them signing the card off with the child's name who is yet to arrive. Seems desperate! Let the child arrive safely first! Or just sign it from the 2 of you.

Reactions: 17
Wow you’re so right dave, Sophie must have put SO much effort into designing this pin!! Look at all the detail!!

Is anyone else really uncomfortable with the fact they’ve put barneys name on the card when he isn’t even born yet??....

Reactions: 20
I’m not exactly sure what they mean by ‘their dreams’ it’s not exactly my dream to live in a mouldy rented house but it’s just something you have to do and get on with. They’ve already handled the dream of having a baby themselves by conceiving so I’m not really sure what dream the money is aimed at.

I agree it just feels strange signing the babies name when he hasn’t arrived safely. God forbid things don’t go as planned, or they decide to change his name last minute putting it on paper to people who’ve spent money on you seems rather final.

What they failed to research when designing this pin is ‘rainbow bridge’ is a term used a lot for when dogs pass away. People say they’ve ‘gone over the rainbow bridge’ so the pin kinda makes it look like he has died

Reactions: 26
What they failed to research when designing this pin is ‘rainbow bridge’ is a term used a lot for when dogs pass away. People say they’ve ‘gone over the rainbow bridge’ so the pin kinda makes it look like he has died
this!! It looks like a tribute pin to chip!

Reactions: 9
I would understand the rainbow if they had had a miscarriage as babies born after are called rainbow babies, I don’t understand how after her little scare she isn’t shitting Herod about these last few weeks, she had said at that appointment they might need to check a few things as he’s bigger than he should be, which would also suggest you may end up having the baby a bit earlier....

Don’t worry about getting a house, get as many nappies and baby grows and a little Moses basket!!! There priorities are so off, if they did end up getting a house, based on the current rules, no one would be able to meet it? Surely it dave goes back to work (which I don’t expect to happen) then Sophie will be left on her own and she won’t cope

Reactions: 10
And there we go, up on their insta stories that the pins are going on sale tonight at 6pm, fuck off

Reactions: 4
Really annoys me how they make out people are dying for these pins and have been asking them loads for them, trying to move away from the fact that this is a complete beg.
I wonder if anyone will actually buy them.

Reactions: 6
Really annoys me how they make out people are dying for these pins and have been asking them loads for them, trying to move away from the fact that this is a complete beg.
I wonder if anyone will actually buy them.
People will buy them because this couple of a scroungers have guilt tripped people into it. “That way we can get a house, and furniture, and a nursery for Barney Brown.” Also they’ve been very calculating letting people know the name of their baby, making sure people now feel involved, imagining Barney as an actual person before he’s even born. They’re genuinely awful people.

Thought of a title for the next thread: ‘Sophie and Dave #5 Bought less for their baby than they did for Chip, now flogging pins for a Disney trip.’

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
The rainbow bridge thing has actually made me tear up. I lost my 3 dogs last year. I don’t want a reminder of it. Bad taste Sophie and Dave.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.