Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a google of how much it would cost to make pins, and assuming they'll make about 1000 (selling them for £8 each) ? they could buy each pin for under 50p, thats a profit of £6.50 (with the £1 supposedly going to charity). That's a lot!!!
Anyone know how many pins they sold last time?

Do we know what they sold them for last time? £8 seems a lot for a pin?

Reactions: 1
feel like they were actually £10 last time but might be wrong. Just cant see what type of pin it'll be. Nobody will want Chip again, and certainly wont want those 2 :rolleyes:

Didn't they say it was a rainbow design and they'd made it before current circumstances so now it seems pretty timely. The pin market is huge online and £10 isn't too unreasonable for one, if you like the design.

It’ll be a flamily pin with them, chip and baby brown on it. I guarantee. Selling out their child before they’ve even come into the world

Reactions: 2
Claim they don’t know how to donate to the NHS when asked but know how to donate to this charity? They better provide proof that they actually donate £1 from every sale wouldn’t surprise me if they don’t 😅

Reactions: 11
I can't believe people would actually be willing to buy it. Just preying on nice concerned people who don't see through it all.

Reactions: 4
Yeh well it was going to be £7 but now it's £8 so they can give £1 to Charidee. Don't think they're selling themselves short here.

It took a lot of begging to sell the last lot (they didn't exactly fly off the shelf) so it'll be interesting to see how this lot do. That trip to WDW (including forking out for a nanny) won't pay for itself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That pity video is so annoying to watch, they are moaning that they don't have a nursery to put babies things in. This is exactly why you don't get pregnant without having your own home. I get they didn't anticipate the pandemic and it's affected their chances of renting now, but I don't understand how they can think they'll be buying a house in the future with neither of them being employed right now.
And I find it so odd that neither of them seem to be particularly upset that Daves family may not be able to meet the baby for a while after it's born.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And I find it so odd that neither of them seem to be particularly upset that Daves family may not be able to meet the baby for a while after it's born.
That's a really good point. It's clear something happened at that gender reveal party where Dave's family pissed off to the pub sharpish. I don't get the impression the two families get on.

Reactions: 12
Omg the whole pity party bullshit upload, then drop the... We've got merch! we don't know if it's the right time to ask you to buy it, but we're so poor and helpless, useless fucktards. Scrounging pair of cockwombles! Stop buying shite off the Internet and provide for your own child!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope that now the 'hate' has been addressed we'll have a few more lurkers who'll see the light.

Sophie, if you think we are 'haters, then perhaps you should read some of the others threads on here. You two get a very easy ride, this thread is full of constructive criticism.

Reactions: 9
That's a really good point. It's clear something happened at that gender reveal party where Dave's family pissed off to the pub sharpish. I don't get the impression the two families get on.
Oh I didn't notice that! True - never hear anything about his family!

So Daves got a job doing an audio play/musical wonder how much he’s getting for that. Doesn’t he really need a more stable job 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So Daves got a job doing an audio play/musical wonder how much he’s getting for that. Doesn’t he really need a more stable job 😂
I’m not sure if something like that would even be paid work? What do we all think? Also will he be able to keep up with both when he goes back to doing night shifts imminently?

I’m not sure if something like that would even be paid work? What do we all think? Also will he be able to keep up with both when he goes back to doing night shifts imminently?
That did cross my mind that maybe it’s just something to put on the cv and not paid work

That pity video is so annoying to watch, they are moaning that they don't have a nursery to put babies things in. This is exactly why you don't get pregnant without having your own home. I get they didn't anticipate the pandemic and it's affected their chances of renting now, but I don't understand how they can think they'll be buying a house in the future with neither of them being employed right now.
They had a home when they got pregnant. Sophie was working nearly full time and Dave I think had just finished in the west end. They made a conscious decision to pack it all in and move back in with Sophie’s mum. What I don’t understand is why they didn’t try and find somewhere to live BEFORE they moved out of Basingstoke whilst they were both earning etc. Sophie was going to her mums for her midwife appointments and scans etc so it’s not like she wasn’t around the area to go and view houses. I know that would of meant she was looking on her own but let’s be honest, I doubt she cares about what Dave thinks anyway.

Reactions: 14
No one on here has said that they should have bought a house before getting pregnant, but they should have a stable home of their own, and if that’s rented, then so be it. There is nothing wrong with renting, especially if Dave is still wanting to carry on acting, and could potentially be moving here there and everywhere following it.
But they have made there chances of buying so much harder, someone said earlier, Sophie lived at home when Dave was on tour, that was the perfect time to save for a deposit. But don’t forget, we’re talking about the girl that spent her student loan on a trip to Disney!
I don’t know if you are talking about what I said, but I even said the same she would spend it on Disney before she saved enough.

I was responding to Dave saying they’d love to buy in the video rather than replying to someone here.

Having watched that again it’s so sad when she says ‘something we can sell to get a house and buy stuff for our house’ and then Dave chips in ‘and Barney of course’ it’s like a complete afterthought.

Also she’s fine with constructive criticism, I don’t believe on most threads that it is constructive but I actually think this thread has quite a lot of things they could take on board and make their lives better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think the problem is they are going to always struggle to find somewhere to rent that meets all of their demands and allows a dog.
They have always said that they want to buy a house but have made no real attempts and now they are in the position that they probably won't be able to buy one for some time.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.