Sophie and Dave #38 There’s no buisness like Soaf’s buisness like no buisness I know

Will Dave fit on Flight of Passage in Feb?

• Yes, he is being such a rockstar on his weight loss journey

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Not.a.chance!

Votes: 115 38.1%
  • Soaf and Dave aren’t even going to Disney, it’s all a lie

Votes: 179 59.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to a new Soaf and Oaf thread! Congrats to @Jess89 on a great thread title (misspelling intended!!)

This is my first recap attempt so I’ll give it my best shot…

So, what have the gruesome twosome been up to this week? By nothing short of an early Christmas miracle, they uploaded 3 times! So, what high brow content were us wolves treated to? 🤔

Soaf had a clear out of Barney’s wardrobe to make way for all the unnecessarily expensive clothes she has bought for Barney from Jules. Some Tattlers suspected she may haven’t actually bought them at all, or will be returning them swiftly at least.

Chip allegedly cut his mouth open on glass after he savaged a jar of pesto! How did he get hold of that, you ask? Well, that’s a mystery- Soaf originally said Chip got it from the recycling, but later said it was on the counter. So who bloody knows? They also made an extremely weird vlog where they “decided against” including footage of alleged blood, and showed Soaf driving Chip an HOUR (!?) to the emergency vets, only to get there, and be told he doesn’t need to be seen! Something smells very fishy there, sounded to us Tattlers like they were making a drama for the sake of it for the views. Not like Sophie and Dave to lie!?

Barney was treated to a thrilling morning out at the arcade where Dave was about as useful as he’s ever been when he won Barney a Sven toy. I bet Barney was absolutely beside himself! Shame they don’t do arcade games with warm clothing and educational toys 🤔

Finally, Dave posted a “comparison” photo where he’s alleged to have lost 50lbs. The only thing Dave is losing is his mind- the pictures showed barely any difference! Crazy to think he hasn’t lost any more with that healthy carrot cake powder he’s been consuming….. 🤔

So, same old same old, really. Just your modern day Wayne and Waynetta living their best lives.

Hope I didn’t miss anything out!

HAPPY TATTLING!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
So I started reading these forums from about #26 onwards. For a couple that do absolutely nothing I find it incredible that they have generated circa 12000 comments from you all!!!

Some actual celebs haven't generated anywhere near that many comments!! 🐺🐺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So I started reading these forums from about #26 onwards. For a couple that do absolutely nothing I find it incredible that they have generated circa 12000 comments from you all!!!

Some actual celebs haven't generated anywhere near that many comments!! 🐺🐺
Well it’s not that they do nothing, it’s that they dedicate their lives to being the shittiest human beings ever put on this planet, the worst parents ever and the grossest morons to boot! So they give us more content on here discussing their ineptitude than even Hinchy does by ratio!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Barney was treated to a thrilling morning out at the arcade where Dave was about as useful as he’s ever been when he won Barney a Sven toy. I bet Barney was absolutely beside himself! Shame they don’t do arcade games with warm clothing and educational toys 🤔
actually laughed aloud at this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If us wolves 🐺 don’t tell them their failures in life, then who the heck else will? 😆 Not their bum sucking subs.

Excellent recap!!

Wild Saturday night in the brown house 😂

Someone is desperate for engagement before her secret project!!!! (Only 5k views on the latest vlog!)

Adding more for those who are blocked by the cock.

Little Miss 'I have no time for negative people'.... Babe, you ARE a negative person.

No amount of floral dresses and fake smiles are going to hide that.

You spent 20 minutes after your fake vet visit, pandering to these so called 'negative people' and begged them not to be mean to you or 'judge you' so CLEARLY you care.

So much to unpick here.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
In one of her Instagram replies, she says she wants to give Barney a full and happy life yet they literally don't do anything with him! They don't take him to the park, swimming, the zoo, how is that a full life?!

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Yay I love a recap, I have missed them.

Right I have been working on something so long post incoming:
I was watching a video game channel that has decided to give up on things as they can no longer afford it. Basically it was two guys, one of them owned the channel and employed the other guy to present with him, at one point they were doing so well that they employed up to 5 people but as the algorithm changed they lost loads of views and now the guy who owned the channel not only had to let the 5 others go, he finally couldn't afford to pay his presenting partner on the channel. So how does this relate to S&D I hear you ask? Well in the explanation video he posted some analytics from Youtube with expected income.

These guys still have 278k subscribers and have been losing thousands of viewers a month recently so still way ahead of S&D on subs. But subs doesn't really count nowadays it's all about the views. So the first pic is them at their peak, they were uploading everyday and were getting regularly over 100k views.
pgghi.png

So estimated £6.5k a month...very nice but getting 6.7 million views in a month!

Now shift forward to where they had the drop.
pggmed.png

They are still doing at least one upload a day and averaging around 30k-40k an upload some a lot lower but some much larger spikes into hundreds of thousands. Now this is where it gets interesting £2.4k a month which is what I would consider a fair wage for ONE person but still 2.2million views in a month.

Finally the low:
pgglow.png

So they are uploading less now, not everyday but still more than S&D. Video views are much the same as S&D on a good day but look at the estimated revenue. £658 in a MONTH. Now this is where it gets even more interesting, Social Blade is quite accurate with the guys viewers so I looked at S&D. Total views over the last year have NEVER gone above 500k in a month and in the month of Aug their total views was 137,413 and throughout this year is generally around the 250k mark.

If you are still with me (don't blame you if not) but I have two takeaways from this. Firstly let this be a lesson how fickle youtube can be, one change in the algorithm where you suddenly aren't coming up in recommended videos has a drastic affect on your income. Secondly there is no way that from Youtube alone they will be making enough money to live on, even for one person but for two and a baby and a WDW trip....

I am now working on what influencers can demand for a placement AD in a video. I have some algorithms to go through which is for another post later but thought it was interesting inside take on what youtube actually pays and how little they must be earning from this platform alone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Screenshot_20210918-210750_Instagram.jpg

This person has to be taking the pee, who the hell would ask Soph for advice on what daily activities to do with their baby

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Yay I love a recap, I have missed them.

Right I have been working on something so long post incoming:
I was watching a video game channel that has decided to give up on things as they can no longer afford it. Basically it was two guys, one of them owned the channel and employed the other guy to present with him, at one point they were doing so well that they employed up to 5 people but as the algorithm changed they lost loads of views and now the guy who owned the channel not only had to let the 5 others go, he finally couldn't afford to pay his presenting partner on the channel. So how does this relate to S&D I hear you ask? Well in the explanation video he posted some analytics from Youtube with expected income.

These guys still have 278k subscribers and have been losing thousands of viewers a month recently so still way ahead of S&D on subs. But subs doesn't really count nowadays it's all about the views. So the first pic is them at their peak, they were uploading everyday and were getting regularly over 100k views.
View attachment 769730
So estimated £6.5k a month...very nice but getting 6.7 million views in a month!

Now shift forward to where they had the drop.
View attachment 769737
They are still doing at least one upload a day and averaging around 30k-40k an upload some a lot lower but some much larger spikes into hundreds of thousands. Now this is where it gets interesting £2.4k a month which is what I would consider a fair wage for ONE person but still 2.2million views in a month.

Finally the low:
View attachment 769767
So they are uploading less now, not everyday but still. Video views are much the same as S&D on a good day but look at the estimated revenue. £658 in a MONTH. Now this is where it gets even more interesting, Social Blade is quite accurate with the guys viewers so I looked at S&D. Total views over the last year have NEVER gone above 500k in a month and in the month of Aug their total views was 137,413 and throughout this year is generally around the 250k mark.

If you are still with me (don't blame you if not) but I have two takeaways from this. Firstly let this be a lesson how fickle youtube can be, one change in the algorithm where you suddenly aren't coming up in recommended videos has a drastic affect on your income. Secondly there is no way that from Youtube alone they will be making enough money to live on, even for one person but for two and a baby....

I am now working on what influencers can demand for a placement AD in a video. I have some algorithms to go through which is for another post later but thought it was interesting inside take on what youtube actually pays and how little they must be earning from this platform alone.
Yeah I don't believe for one second they ever ever ever ever earned £2k-£3k + a month from YouTube alone. I think that was a complete lie. When I rewatched that Q&A, the included ADs and Merch in that average.

During that time, they have done 3 pins (chip with Minnie ears, rainbow chip, barney pin) that made approx £30k and I think they averaged that across the year and added YouTube income to that and sporadically guessed ADS. They don't make a lot from ADS because 1) They don't do them often 2) They don't do very decent Ads.

The Ads will pay more than we will be prepared to accept but not big bucks for influencers. We aren't talking in the £1,000's here for some crappy Hello Fresh and one can of coffee every few months.

As I've said from day one, I think they used COVID as a way to go on universal credit, said their 'industry' was impacted by covid, collected those universal credits, that's why Dave still went for random interviews which made absolutely no sense and was never ever really explained' and why, he did that 10 day stint. I think they are still claiming universal credit to pay for their bills.

View attachment 769787
This person has to be taking the pee, who the hell would ask Soph for advice on what daily activities to do with their baby
It's probably MMM licking her arse in secret again hahaha

Uploading for those cock blocked

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Secret project hint was either the airport or the planes? Anyone got any ideas?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Yeah I don't believe for one second they ever ever ever ever earned £2k-£3k + a month from YouTube alone. I think that was a complete lie. When I rewatched that Q&A, the included ADs and Merch in that average.

During that time, they have done 3 pins (chip with Minnie ears, rainbow chip, barney pin) that made approx £30k and I think they averaged that across the year and added YouTube income to that and sporadically guessed ADS. They don't make a lot from ADS because 1) They don't do them often 2) They don't do very decent Ads.

The Ads will pay more than we will be prepared to accept but not big bucks for influencers. We aren't talking in the £1,000's here for some crappy Hello Fresh and one can of coffee every few months.

As I've said from day one, I think they used COVID as a way to go on universal credit, said their 'industry' was impacted by covid, collected those universal credits, that's why Dave still went for random interviews which made absolutely no sense and was never ever really explained' and why, he did that 10 day stint. I think they are still claiming universal credit to pay for their bills.

It's probably MMM licking her arse in secret again hahaha

Uploading for those cock blocked
From what I have looked at, an AD placement is essentially 10 times the youtube earnings per view but it is what the influencer agrees with the company and this can be time on screen or per view based. It has gotten more complex though as companies have wised up to how the whole engagement thing works.

As I say I am looking into this and will report back (in a much shorter post I promise) later on in the week.

Reactions: 4
From what I have looked at, an AD placement is essentially 10 times the youtube earnings per view but it is what the influencer agrees with the company and this can be time on screen or per view based. It has gotten more complex though as companies have wised up to how the whole engagement thing works.
I wish we knew how much she got for her vaginal discharge one.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.