Sophie and Dave #38 There’s no buisness like Soaf’s buisness like no buisness I know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish we knew how much she got for her vaginal discharge one.
I suspect a lot as who would really want to do this compared to something like Hello Fresh. I suspect Hello Fresh is that we will give you a month's worth of free food type thing where the vaginal discharge one would need a lot of money to convince someone to do it, especially as precious as ol' Owl Eyes

Reactions: 8
Maybe she's doing her own line of planes?

*MANIFESTS INTO PEBBLE BESIDE MY BED TO NEVER FLY ON A SAD AIRLINE FLIGHT*
Could you imagine there'd only be a 50 50 chance of your flight actually having been booked and they would never ever leave on time 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah I don't believe for one second they ever ever ever ever earned £2k-£3k + a month from YouTube alone. I think that was a complete lie. When I rewatched that Q&A, the included ADs and Merch in that average.

During that time, they have done 3 pins (chip with Minnie ears, rainbow chip, barney pin) that made approx £30k and I think they averaged that across the year and added YouTube income to that and sporadically guessed ADS. They don't make a lot from ADS because 1) They don't do them often 2) They don't do very decent Ads.

The Ads will pay more than we will be prepared to accept but not big bucks for influencers. We aren't talking in the £1,000's here for some crappy Hello Fresh and one can of coffee every few months.

As I've said from day one, I think they used COVID as a way to go on universal credit, said their 'industry' was impacted by covid, collected those universal credits, that's why Dave still went for random interviews which made absolutely no sense and was never ever really explained' and why, he did that 10 day stint. I think they are still claiming universal credit to pay for their bills.

It's probably MMM licking her arse in secret again hahaha

Uploading for those cock blocked
Rembember

Trained as a teacher folks!

Wait a darned minute...she said it was her secret project and SHE was making the items...but now says they’re made in England and she’s ordered the last bits. Lying twit.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Rembember

Trained as a teacher folks!

Wait a darned minute...she said it was her secret project and SHE was making the items...but now says they’re made in England and she’s ordered the last bits. Lying twit.
Yeah that makes absolutely no sense.

Honestly, I think she forgets that she posts things online and we keep receipts of the things she says here.

Long time lurker first time poster (I’ve had a beer) the clue is, you’ll be paying for these flights
WELCOME TO THE WOLF PACK.

Please PLEASE can someone photoshop Soaf and Dave as a Pilot and Air hostess. I NEED TO SEE IT :ROFLMAO: 👁 👁

SAD Airlines, the only 1 star airline on earth!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah that makes absolutely no sense.

Honestly, I think she forgets that she posts things online and we keep receipts of the things she says here.

WELCOME TO THE WOLF PACK.

Please PLEASE can someone photoshop Soaf and Dave as a Pilot and Air hostess. I NEED TO SEE IT :ROFLMAO: 👁 👁

SAD Airlines, the only 1 star airline on earth!
He wouldn’t fit in the cockpit, let alone the flight seat! Pilots need slimmer calves...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Excellent recap!!

Wild Saturday night in the brown house 😂

Someone is desperate for engagement before her secret project!!!! (Only 5k views on the latest vlog!)

Adding more for those who are blocked by the cock.

Little Miss 'I have no time for negative people'.... Babe, you ARE a negative person.

No amount of floral dresses and fake smiles are going to hide that.

You spent 20 minutes after your fake vet visit, pandering to these so called 'negative people' and begged them not to be mean to you or 'judge you' so CLEARLY you care.

So much to unpick here.
Wasn’t that long ago that a lady with young children made a comment about daves weight, it wasn’t a nasty nor hateful comment just pointing out something and I think some advice. One of the gruesome twosome so-called friends or follower made a number of threats even claimed was going to her place of work or home. She was rightfully so frightened, the two disgusting lowlifes didn’t say a word, no pls don’t behave in a threatening manner or pls leave her alone!!! That you both stood by and let a disgusting bully do that to an innocent lady shows you both for the scum you are!!
Innocent people that are genuinely worried about your baby that you are so supposedly grateful to be able to stay at home with him, both of you that neglect and I will call it as I see it , borderline abuse ,is not hate it’s concern!!! If you both looked after your baby properly instead of neglecting him, people like me would have carried on supporting you, that’s down to you two lazy lazy arseholes.
Im blocked so here’s some questions I’d like answered pls upload answers on your stories, oh silly me you’re probably asleep but for another day.
Why when you do next to nothing with Barney do you claim he’s always tired, every vlog it’s always putting him down for a nap or getting home as Barney is tired. He sleeps 12 hrs, sometimes more at night and has very much so from birth and you’re always taking him out in his pram twice a day for a nap, so pls do tell how Barney is always tired?
Talking of pram how can you as mother and dave as a father, stick him in that pram you got for free but not notice or choose not to see Barneys legs are bent when he’s asleep n his twice daily naps? How could you from birth pull the hood up facing you or dave, with the bar across the middle so Barney hasn’t been able to see anything other then you two. Many many comments later and at 13 months you finally finally put him facing forward so once again you lied In your stories about taking him for a walk facing forward to occupy him. So pls do tell soph I’d like to know when all this money you’re splashing around is going to buy a comfortable buggy for Barney? Also the free buggy came with a rain cover, where is it.
The bottle I’ve asked lots of times, why you feed Barney facing forward from a tiny baby even when he’s ill, which is a lot. Drink from a straw can’t hold his bottle, is it so you can control his bedtime, your favourite part of the day. Just answer and I won’t ask again.
You claim you trained as a teacher so pls explain to me how you think sticking Barney in front of a screen, it has to be Disney or Harry Potter, weird at 14 months old but anyway how is that going to help with Barneys development and also pls do tell how many hours Barney is stuck in front of a screen?
Next if dave doesn’t want comments about his weight then he should come clean and tell the truth, pls explain why he lies?
Again as parents how could you not see Barney has no clothes,how could you let him go cold with no coat,no vests, no socks, no knitwear, no shoes pls answer that I’d really like to know.
Why when Barney loved swimming so much in Windsor , you said you must go a lot more when you went home, pls answer why you or dave have not taken him since. Both at home 24/7? If Barney was so ill on that trip, it was very obvious he was freezing cold, why didn’t you take him home. And pls tell why you did not pick Barney up nor cuddled him when you dropped him on his face?
Even the badly behaved mutt isn’t safe in your care, it’s amazing how quick he’s recovered!!

All of the above has been said in many q+a but you don’t answer, I don’t think any of these are hate, it’s all plain to see in your vlogs so that’s down to you soph and dave not anyone else but you two!!

Sorry wolves I’ve been on on this week, they make me so mad, I’m going to update you all when soph replies 😂😂😂 in the meantime I’m just going look but not comment.

p.s one last thing why didn’t you upload a vlog for the flamily last Friday?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A secret project ?! Owl eyes, the only secret project you should be concerned with is what your blobbybuilder husband is getting up to in that garage !!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's probably MMM licking her arse in secret again hahaha

Uploading for those cock blocked
As much as I find this thought hilarious if it was, MMM’s baby turns a year old soon, cos I watched her what I got for my 1 year olds birthday haul. Which actually consisted of a lot more than they got for poor Barney boy. So can’t be her! Also they’ve probably blocked her on Instagram too as they love that block button 🛑 BLOCKED 🛑

Reactions: 7
A secret project ?! Owl eyes, the only secret project you should be concerned with is what your blobbybuilder husband is getting up to in that garage !!
Oh my god!!! BLOBBYBUILDER!!!!!!!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

As much as I find this thought hilarious if it was, MMM’s baby turns a year old soon, cos I watched her what I got for my 1 year olds birthday haul. Which actually consisted of a lot more than they got for poor Barney boy. So can’t be her! Also they’ve probably blocked her on Instagram too as they love that block button 🛑 BLOCKED 🛑
I bloody hope MMM walked away from them rather than them blocking her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 769810
What has this got to do with the secret project? I'm confused!
…. Flight of passage?? 🤔 they talk about it all the time.

Long time lurker first time poster (I’ve had a beer) the clue is, you’ll be paying for these flights
Oh my, I Iove this! Pllleeeeassee re wrote it when we’re due another thread title which no doubt will be soon with these two flumps!!!

Or cabin sized bag…. 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
…. Flight of passage?? 🤔 they talk about it all the time.

Oh my, I Iove this! Pllleeeeassee re wrote it when we’re due another thread title which no doubt will be soon with these two flumps!!!

Or cabin sized bag…. 🤔
Being quoted in a thread title? Have I completed tattle already?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Excellent recap!!

Wild Saturday night in the brown house 😂

Someone is desperate for engagement before her secret project!!!! (Only 5k views on the latest vlog!)

Adding more for those who are blocked by the cock.

Little Miss 'I have no time for negative people'.... Babe, you ARE a negative person.

No amount of floral dresses and fake smiles are going to hide that.

You spent 20 minutes after your fake vet visit, pandering to these so called 'negative people' and begged them not to be mean to you or 'judge you' so CLEARLY you care.

So much to unpick here.
What cracks me up, is she still thinks that their February trip is only 50% likely to happen.

Soaf, that still didn't stop you making Disney World Clickbait title videos in desperation this week did it Darlin.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Soph babe, your not a 2 year old, stop prancing round like you are one. This time round at Disney is going to be so different to all the other times because, believe it or not hon, for once you’re not the ‘child’. Dress your age, instead of looking like a complete moron & let your son be centre stage FOR ONCE. You’re welcome. You piss me off rotten!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.