Sophie and Dave #38 There’s no buisness like Soaf’s buisness like no buisness I know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still catching up but got triggered when I read someone say 4.5lb a week is not considered healthy, this isn't right, it's not that simple, someone Dave's size could absolutely healthily lose 4.5 lbs a week and it would be considered favourable. In fact even crash diets like shake diets where you lose 7lbs a week are favoured by doctors over being his current weight! Also the photos are different angle and as someone else proved, had he been standing in the exact same position, you wouldn't be able to notice a difference. I believe he's lost 50lbs, but I also believe he's gained at least 40 in between and is still counting it. He doesn't deserve praise because he's not been honest, encourages bad habits, gives misinformation and clearly hasn't lost 50lbs so what are we cheering him for exactly.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Daves a complete compulsive liar. This man has been losing and gaining the same '30/40/50lbs' and looking the EXACT same for over 8 years now.

Spewing the same tit since 2015.

It doesn't matter how much weight he loses per week, for a man of his size, he should have some weeks where he loses massively and maybe some where he loses less but he should be losing every single week. But he's not. That's the problem. He absolutely NOT should be gaining on any week. He's not a hormonal woman on her period. He's a bleeping gluttonous bastard who can't stop himself from binge eating.

If he was consistently doing exercise, eating well, he would lose weight every week. But the man is addicted to food and lazy. He's got no job, 24/7 GEM access, a personal trainer who apparently does blood tests (again, complete lies) and nothing else to do but exercise but still he makes excuses. 'Stressful few weeks' 'the tooth pain' 'being ill' 'Chip' 'Barney teething' etc. I'm sorry but until I see a drastic change in his appearance, he aint getting celebrated or cheered on because I've seen it from day one where he laps up all the attention for months, is PUMPED, JACKED, JIZZING or whatever his new buzz word is but nothing changes for 8 years!!!!!!!!!!! He's nothing but a lardy attention seeker.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hold on, so she’s having everything produced in the UK? Where is she getting the money to fund all this start up because even outsourcing abroad isn’t cheap. Something just seems so off

Reactions: 18
Hold on, so she’s having everything produced in the UK? Where is she getting the money to fund all this start up because even outsourcing abroad isn’t cheap. Something just seems so off
'Made her orders for the launch'

Surely you would do a pre-order 'soft launch' rather than ordering stock in case it doesn't sell?!

Reactions: 16
Daves a complete compulsive liar. This man has been losing and gaining the same '30/40/50lbs' and looking the EXACT same for over 8 years now.

Spewing the same tit since 2015.

It doesn't matter how much weight he loses per week, for a man of his size, he should have some weeks where he loses massively and maybe some where he loses less but he should be losing every single week. But he's not. That's the problem. He absolutely NOT should be gaining on any week. He's not a hormonal woman on her period. He's a bleeping gluttonous bastard who can't stop himself from binge eating.

If he was consistently doing exercise, eating well, he would lose weight every week. But the man is addicted to food and lazy. He's got no job, 24/7 GEM access, a personal trainer who apparently does blood tests (again, complete lies) and nothing else to do but exercise but still he makes excuses. 'Stressful few weeks' 'the tooth pain' 'being ill' 'Chip' 'Barney teething' etc. I'm sorry but until I see a drastic change in his appearance, he aint getting celebrated or cheered on because I've seen it from day one where he laps up all the attention for months, is PUMPED, JACKED, JIZZING or whatever his new buzz word is but nothing changes for 8 years!!!!!!!!!!! He's nothing but a lardy attention seeker.
Point..... proven!!! The man is demented

Hahahahahahahahha

Oh my god this is bloody everything I could ever have dreamed of!!!!!!!!!! I’m on my night shift and it’s literally cracking up my colleagues!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate the word warrior. Soaf with her ‘no matter how you give birth your a warrior’. The words is so harsh, but then rockstar is no better. They are so tragic

How many of their views are actually from ‘fans’ now? If you look at Fridays video, it’s at 5.6k and they have nearly 39k subscribers. Why are they pretending people still care. Even much smaller channels get more.
Even though I can’t stand them, lodge guys vlog got 8k. Not sure who else to compare with similar subs but surely half of that 5.6k are us hate watching.

I did a google and 5.6k, you divide by 1000. Then you times by the ad rate you get, which says average $6-8 per 1000 views. So they made about $40 in the key first 2 days, plus they need to pay tax on that.

Weekly views are saying 27.6k on social blade. Which is about $200 a week before tax they are earning.Even if it’s a bit off, that’s not even their food bill surely

Reactions: 5
I hate the word warrior. Soaf with her ‘no matter how you give birth your a warrior’. The words is so harsh, but then rockstar is no better. They are so tragic
I hate all this virtue signaling around being a parent, women have been giving birth since beginning of time! Literally.
Our parents were not called heroes for birthing and raising us so what's happened in the last 20 years that's brought us to this point, were parents need praise for being parents? yes kids are a bloody nightmare sometimes but ya know what, I felt more Heroic and in need of praise when I was getting up at 3am 5 days a week to go do a 9 hour shift at a job I didn't like, never got it though. I'd take motherhood over that any day!

I've noticed the ones that do it are the parents who've done nothing else in life but become parents.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t think they’ve got many proper flamily members left at all. They’ve let their actual fans down by changing the schedule of their vlogs constantly. They went from 5 to 4 to 3. Sometimes they can’t even make 3. They don’t let people know why they’ve missed a vlog or just say Barney is teething. They don’t reply to people unless it’s to get a bit of extra sympathy.

Most people follow them for the Disney content and obviously there is none of that anymore unless it’s soaf pretending to be on the phone to customer services. None of their actual fans are that interested about Barney. The content about him a snooze fest as well so people have just wised up and have probably realised there are much better content creators out there.

We know the Disney World holiday is actually bullshit as well but now even if they actually went it would be a car crash. I don’t think they’d barely leave the hotel. It would be Lego land vlogs all over again.

Their channel is dead and I’m praying her crappy dream business doesn’t work out. Having a small business takes a while to establish and many fail. The sheer arrogance of her spending so much on it all expecting it to do amazingly makes me really bitter and just want it to not go well at all. And why has it took her so long anyway? Surely add a couple of things to start off with and then build it up as you go along. It must be nice to live on cloud cuckoo land with Sophie and Dave.

ramblings of a very tired person this morning sorry 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s obviously doing those q&a’s at the moment to see how much engagement she’s getting to see how her business does. Their views on yt are definitely falling through the floor with no sign of recovery, but her instagram engagement is probably quite high and I imagine that’s where she’ll be selling the product (because it’s easier to sell tit on instagram than on yt)

Reactions: 12
I hate all this virtue signaling around being a parent, women have been giving birth since beginning of time! Literally.
Our parents were not called heroes for birthing and raising us so what's happened in the last 20 years that's brought us to this point, were parents need praise for being parents? yes kids are a bloody nightmare sometimes but ya know what, I felt more Heroic and in need of praise when I was getting up at 3am 5 days a week to go do a 9 hour shift at a job I didn't like, never got it though. I'd take motherhood over that any day!

I've noticed the ones that do it are the parents who've done nothing else in life but become parents.
And usually being a parent is their personality. But apart from soafs ‘mum of boys’ it’s not her personality at all. And Dave doesn’t even remember he’s a dad until the graco ad comes calling

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm really surprised she's putting money in to get them made in Britain.
They said they always chose pins for merch because it was basically the most profitable option. They cost like 3p to make and they sell them for £8 or whatever. The packaging is minimum as well for pins compared to a mug for example.

So funny when Soph said she was a perfectionist 🤣 that's on par with her being career driven ☠😂

• Haha
I’m laughing at the “you only have one life make the most of it” they literally leave their house once a week and even then it’s to the Trafford centre or co op

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You literally cannot get enamel pins manufactured in the UK. Everyone who offers it (zap etc) outsource. I still think this is just paper work, prints,, cards etc. So it really isn't a big deal at all that it's all UK sourced. And why does she care anyway? Since when was Soaf a green, ethic produce kind of girl?

Reactions: 15
So I need to get a life.
I had a dream last night that i met Dave at co-op and ended up talking to him at the check out and he had 3 tubs of Pringles so I asked if it was one tub each and he said no they were all his because it’s his thing he eats when walking back from the shops 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.