Sophie and Dave #38 There’s no buisness like Soaf’s buisness like no buisness I know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did you get those stats? I'm such a noob at these things!
If you are on your phone, you can click her profile (whilst on a SAD video and it will tel your their stats for that channel they have commented on) it’s HILARIOUS

I’m so glad we’ve got some drama for an update next thread @disneys 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Perhaps they’re going to do a Vicky Pollard and swap Banner for some universal tickets.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she so obsessed with how she dresses when she spends 99% of her life sitting in a dirty dog hair covered pit chasing around a toddler you ask? JEALOUSY

...... hmmm jealous of her little sister getting all the attention of course. So that’s why she’s in her bra today on Instagram, her little sister had her midriff showing a couple of days ago. Strangely, at the weekend.... when Soaf had her ‘little epiphany’ 😂💅🏻

Soaf hasn’t liked the photo, but Jess Ratbags, Mummy Ratbags and Nina have.

Soaf hasn’t commented. Oh but her Mum has 😂😂😂View attachment 786138View attachment 786141
Wait, both their middle names are belle?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Airport transfers they wont need as Dave will be able to drive over there by then and it will be easy :ROFLMAO:
Nah they will get the airport and click bait a video stranded at the airport
As they didn't realise the magical express doesn't run anymore Barney and dave are lost by the airport bins with a dead phone as Barney has been watching frozen for 11hours and Sophie is prancing round the Disney shop

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.