Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Dave got stuck behind the spare bed and so that’s why there hasn’t been any Vlogs. He’s still stuck there after getting stuck last Wednesday

• Haha
Reactions: 18

midwife0709

I don't understand how Soph makes Dave take a multi-vitamin every day but then doesn't give a s**t about his weight/exercise etc. I appreciate that everyone is attracted to different people and maybe Sophie likes a bigger man... But this is about his health now, he's 35 years old and morbidly obse. In the next few years alone he could develop blood clots, heart disease and diabetes and she just doesn't care! I don't get it 🙈 she's a feeder. I find their YouTube "career" so frustrating becasue even if they wanted a lifestyle staying in their beige bungalow all day they could still be successful! For example they keep doing hello fresh ads, I bet there would be people that would watch videos where he can show how to utilise this when losing weight/monitoring macros etc. Its the same video every day!

Also, what is up with the stupid little turtle burps again 🙄

kez06119

They have just turned off their likes and dislikes again because the amount of dislikes were the same as the likes 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

gsg4387

being your own boss requires so much discipline and you need that strive and determination to want to succeed and provide. Does she think this is going to magically appear? One bad review and shit will hit the fan. I really think it’ll be a one hit wonder. Once all the die hard sheep have bought then who’s left? They have no social media presence. They don’t interact with followers unless it suits them. It’ll fizzle out quick…..

I realise this is just a forum to shit talk people but I think it'd benefit us all to try to be a little less bias. Dave does actually look a little bit skinnier in that 2nd photo. Perhaps not that 50lbs difference but still it's still going in the right direction and you can actually tell a difference now rather than the previous comparison photo's he's posted... still no sing to me dave though :(
I’d say a forum to call out vlogger/influencer lies since they block and delete comments on their platforms.

Maybe a couple of pounds weight loss, but NOT just under 4 stone. He is only lying to himself.

A guy his size and with the luxury of a home gym and all that free time could be losing far more than what those comparison photos show. He’s also delusional in that he thinks he’s gaining muscle, when in actual fact he’d see better results if he did more cardio, with some added weights to get rid of the blubber and then actually SEE the muscle when there’s less body fat.

I’ll save my praises for people more deserving.

• Heart

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Guys, the fact that the ONLY Brand that these two are 'Brand Embassadors' of is now a completely cancelled destroyed company due to the owners of the company being greedy, ignorant and selfish (much like Soaf and Dave themselves) is just TOO HILARIOUS

• Haha

Cleagh

Did anyone else who saw the slog notice when Dave put in the carseat he literally got jammed between the seat and the car door frame 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
Sorry I’ve got loads to catch up on. But how did this accident that happened Tuesday night effect them uploading on Friday last week?

haven’t actually watched yet. Not sure I want to give them the view!

Says he stole it from recycling on Instagram.
Says on the vlog he knocked it off the side.

which one was it then? She says she’s just trying to be ‘open and honest’ but she lies about everything.

Fucking hell that happened and they filmed it 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 they are MENTAL

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

hereforthetea543

Chatty Member
What’s the bet she keeps rattling on about her ‘secret project’ but nothing ever come out or gets released… this is Sophie we are talking about. When does she stick to anything she says

Sorry to butt in on here, been lurking a while. but it's just bullshit, the guys talking about 3lbs, someone his size could lose 3lbs within hours, like he could weigh himself in the AM and have lost/gained 3lbs by the PM.

And that proved exactly why they are NOT Disney Vloggers. They literally sounded like they’d just watched a few Disney vlogs before and written in their phone notes what they liked the look of. Everything was ‘apparently’, or ‘someone told me’. And when Soaf pretended to know where the restaurant in Animal Kingdom was and she just said ‘yeah I know where you mean, it’s on the right’ and she blatantly had 0 clue🤣

• Haha

Laurralove

I wish Dave would buy some clothes that fit, those "muscle fit" tops are doing a disgusting job of showcasing his moobs, not watching the vlog they don't deserve an extra view but the thumbnail makes me sick

• Haha

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
The reason Sophie had a day off on Friday is because they had ads this week and therefore feel they’ve worked too hard to possibly do three Vlogs.

• Angry
  • Sick

JessieB

Chatty Member
Pfft, this is not something that she has been dreaming of for a long time otherwise she would have done it years ago, this is something she's had to 'dream' up sharpish as they've realised they don't have the money for Disney. Unfortunately some of the idiot flamily will buy into it.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Ugh just saw the story, what is with the hand raising like a child waking from slumber on Christmas morning, with manic wide owl eyes and fake grin?

IMG_20210908_175241.jpg
IMG_20210908_175254.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Lola123

VIP Member
Am I just been been cynical of Dave here because I don’t trust a word these two say- or does his latest Instagram post look like he’s used photo editing tool to lengthen himself to appear slightly thinner-I’m looking at the elbow to finger tip length on both pics and back crease to neck- looks like a photo edit tool to me🤔
Looks like he’s made himself taller 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17