Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

reader87123

VIP Member
All Dave cares about is finding a solution where he can stuff his fat gob with as many calories as he likes doing as little exercise as possible and still lose 20 stone. Never going to happen. Accept it or stay obese for as long as your organs will tolerate it. The only way to lose weight is to consume fewer calories than the amount you're burning, simple as that. But sure, convince yourself that you need all the calories and protein and whatever else, the only person you're kidding is yourself. Idiot.

Reactions: 19

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
I'm at the point where I honestly think if chip died they wouldn't care, probably see it as the perfect vlog to cry in online, get the sympathy vote from the flamily and will release a pin and say the charity this time is the pdsa or something

• Sad
  • Angry

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
We can make a YouTube video about being homeless tattlers and ask people to buy tattler pins and we can all go on a tattler cruise :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
So Barney pulls down the lamp which just misses him
Then she proceeds to let him put his hand in toward the bulb !!
but they keep that in because that’s what toddlers do !!
no ! Barney likes to play with lamps because you didn’t provide him with toys
And has she been on the Apprentice or have I missed something 😂😂 big boss lady talking about one day getting an actual office 😂😂
Might want to think about doing a full vlog week first hen xxx

• Haha
  • Wow

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Take one photo from your knees. Take second photo from your shoulder. Oh look, instant loss.
An unemployed man with a fully stocked home gym, personal trainer, prepped meals boxes and he’s losing inch by inch. Hardly a well done, he’s pathetic. And I lost 77 lbs last year, the same time he’s been doing it

• Heart

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Why have they admitted this? Just shows them in a bad light yet again.

ETA:
I bet their vets see them coming up the drive to the front door and think "ugh, them again"

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
Why doesn't he say 'I haven't lost loads and I'm going really slowly, but happy to see a small amount of progress?' What's wrong with that? Why does he have to be Billy big bollocks about it.

If he was someone who didn't gain and lose the same 30lbs or so, we'd likely be more impressed. He needs a real kick up the butt if he's ever going to achieve more than that.

• Heart

ramennoodles

I LOST IT when she mentioned the Snow White’s Scary Adventures refurb (it’s now called Snow White’s Enchanted Wish, btw, I rode it in July and it’s lovely). I’ve literally never set foot in WDW and even I know that attraction hasn’t been there in years. Please tell me someone has pointed that out to these “Disney vloggers” in the comments?

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Soaf is manifesting a dream office guys! She's going to have her own 'product line'.

Well, maybe you should have manifested treating the 'flamily' better for months. Not picking them up and putting them down whenever you wanted. Hiding likes and dislikes, deleting comments, missing vlogs because you were 'ill'.

You and Dave should have 100 sit down videos filled and edited READY TO GO for a 'sick day.'

I don't want to buy from a brand that comes with a free chip-hair-covered-meltlypuff with every purchase and most likely will be over priced, posted late and the customer service will be shit.

And if you're busy being the CEO of your spare room, I'm worried Barney is going to get seriously hurt like he almost did in the video when he nearly hurt his head on a pretty heavy lamp! Because Dave stood there filming and said fuck all when Barney reached for the lamp!!!!

• Haha

MyRightTit

VIP Member
Dave won’t learn to drive because, in my experience, driving instructor’s cars tend to be on the smaller side. He simply won’t fit behind the wheel to drive. Plus he’s just too lazy & will let Soaf chauffeur him around like the big girl’s blouse that he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Happy Monday Wolves!!!

So, it's Monday morning, where's our motivational Monday morning posts from our inspirational Boss and Bellend Babes that are Soaf and Dave!?

After a lovely 4 days skiving off their so called full time jobs, they better have a fucking EPIC vlog for tonight to make it up to the flamily!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
So tomorrow is a catch up vlog. I can not wait to watch that. Place your bets now as to why they didn’t vlog on Friday? Bet it’s going to be a sob story because we know what’s around the corner? Sophie sells her tat in her tat shop
it will be about her anxiety and sharing her special secret project. Bring on the ‘feel sorry for us’ video. We’re not making money 😭 give us your money…. Etc. Who knows….but that’s what we can only expect of these two flumps..

• Angry
  • Sick
No hate to people that do believe in the 'power of manifesting' but I cannot stand that logic. Its utter nonsense. All it does it make you realise what you want and then WORK towards getting it. You don't suddenly have money to buy a house because you 'manifested' it. You realised you wanted a house and that you needed to save to achieve that. Its not some cosmic world crap. Its hard work and effort and understand what is truly important to you. Im all up for vision boards and pintrest boards so you can see what you want and work towards it but believing that you get what you 'deserve' because you 'manifested' it is simply lazy arsehole self entitlement.
Figure out what your core values are, what you want out of life and then work hard to achieve them. It comes from you, only you are responsible for yourself.

• Heart

Mable912

VIP Member
I can't get my head around any of this. If i had to make an appointment to see the emergency vets and then had to drive an hour to get there, i would insist that my pet was seen, what good is a telephone consultation Chip needed to be examined. I don't think she drove there at all, after talking to them the price probably put her off and instead she decided to see her own vets the next morning.
The out of hours vets down my way charge £185 just for a consultation plus it has to be paid up front but unlike Soaf i wouldn't even hesitate to pay it especially if i had thought that my dog may have swallowed some glass.

The words mountain and molehill spring to mind, that woman would do anything to get some sympathy and views, well that certainly backfired yet again.
THEY ARE LYING!

Firstly, I live in similar ish area and there are loads of emergency vets!? I’ve never travelled further than half hour! Also, NOBODY travels to the vets and doesn’t end up actually going in?!?

I think she just phoned the emergency vets that night for advice (which is free), the vet nurse told her he’s fine and to watch him, and she filmed that segment of the conversation whilst in her car to make it look like she had actually gone to the vets.

ALSO! (Sorry, ranting!) I’ve just remembered that one of my spaniels has swallowed glass 2 times. There is NOTHING vets can do- they can’t make the dog sick it back up because of the dangers associated with a dog spewing glass back up obviously. Usually the vets recommend feeding the dog bread to cushion the glass and it gets pooed out, and they advise to call in or bring dog in again if they aren’t eating properly/any other signs the glass has damaged something.

It just doesn’t add up.