Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Feather duster

DING DING DING 🔔

This mornings insta post ..... what a surprised the untrained dog has stolen food again!

Chip deserved to be trained properly but he's allowed to roam the house licking Barney's toys, eat what he wants - no boundaries have been set, the dressingbrowns have let him down... poor chip!
Chip is as bad as Dave!
Shouldn’t recycling be washed before putting it in the bin? Ours has to be…. If it was washed up why would Chip lick it until he was bleeding?

• Angry
Reactions: 17

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
The lack of Disney knowledge they have is ridiculous. I’m a huge disney fan, always have been, but I’ve never worked there. She should have knowledge none of us have. Even silly little things like how she’d never eaten at Casey’s which is literally on Main Street, it’s the most obvious place to eat in Walt disney world. It literally makes no sense to me how little they know when they’ve been there a few times.

My other half isn’t a huge disney fan but goes because of me and he has too 😂 he’s only been to wdw once and knows a lot more than these pair. I don’t understand what they do when they’re there apart from nap

don’t even get me starting on their fucking “parenting” skills. As someone who’s had 2 miscarriages and no children it makes me so pissed off that they just really don’t care
I'm no major Disney fan. I love a theme park, so visit the Disney parks coming from that angle. But I know a gazillion times more stuff about WDW than that pair of self-professed huge Disney fans. The very fact that Soaf worked there and still knows fuck just shows what a complete muppet she is.

She'll never be in the same league as A Clairy Tale. Now that's one lovely, interesting, positive and bright person. Her love of Disney shines through her vlogs. Soaf could be Claire too, if only she wasn't so thick, self-absorbed, unlikable and lazy.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I think tattle should just start calling chip chop now 🤣

Also one of my proudest moments in my life is that people still use “soaf” which I coined way back when she was drooling over her loaf 🤣 I feel so honoured that it has stuck !
You are an OG!!

Soaf, the loaf and the oaf was probably the funniest thing I ever read on here :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Omg I’m sorry but if your dog will try and eat anything why don’t they take proper care to move things!? I’ve never known anyone have so many issues with a dog it’s ridiculous. I’d be absolutely devastated if that happened with my dog but it always seems to be a bit of an exciting story for these two to share 😬😡
Sorry but they are so neglectful and lazy. Tidy up properly and move things away if your dog does this but they never learn!

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Sorry this isn't S&D related, but I shared with you all when baby Thomas arrived and now another exciting thing has happened in the disneylife household.
Mr disneylife proposed!
Yay!!!!!!!!! Congratulations lovely!!!!! What a gorgeous ring!!!! Are you SURE we can't tempt you into changing it for a #AD one from Beaverbrooks or a gorgeous Rubber Ring like Daves?

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Oooof if S&D read anything today it should be Charlotte’s thread she has just posted in the light of Yaz & Ash. I can’t help think it could be aimed at others as well
1000000% aimed at them too!!!!!!!

Hiding likes and dislikes.

Deleting constructive comments.

They’re a fucking disgrace.

Your time is up S&D.

The fact that every other U.K. Disney vlogged has posted something about the situation as these two haven’t says it all.

henry

The meds chip is on do increase hunger however if they know he steals stuff and they haven’t trained him, they need to keep everything out of reach. My dog would steal all sorts despite being fed enough therefore we put child locks on cupboards and moved the bin. It’s so simple just the same as child proofing. Put a baby gate on, shut the door… it’s so simple. If this continues they’ll end up with a costly foreign body surgery. They also shouldn’t be feeding him a homemade diet, it’s extremely difficult to meet their nutritional needs doing this unless consulting a nutritionist so I strongly believe this is part of the issue. It’s great he lost weight however it was extremely quick.

• Heart

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
It’s late & it’s a AD they’re making her a office now… why the feck do they deserve a free car seat? Ima e mail the company and complain this is disgusting. Even more so after she blocked me on Instagram. I’m gonna get you Soph in every way I can so be careful. Any missing AD’s etc.

• Haha

Lashla

If you look closely he's tagged a few people,

Jackconteh
contehsports
insightsuppsltd

Which looks like it's linked to Liam Turnbull in some way.

Jack is another 24 year old gym bodybuilder.

Why is he so fucking obsessed with stalking 20-something year old bodybuilders who take photos of themselves in their pants.

Dave, your gay is showing mate.

They all like they all have fucking roid rage, take cocaine at the weekends and fucking show each other their dicks on a night out. Wow, what a gang!
A cocaine problem is the only way Dave is losing weight

Last edited:
  • Haha

emmer_moans

VIP Member
But doesn’t look like he has lost anything and as he is constantly offering up advice of some kind of guru I think it totally wrong that he blithely lies about it. My point was that in a year, without any kind of special diet just regular cardiovascular exercise this woman who is older than Dave and has a disability to contend with (all three factors - female, age, life limiting conditions - which mean she would probably lose weight slower than him) has lost more than a whole person. And that is impressive and worthy of ‘likes’ (or whatever it is that drives him). Arsing around with photoshop to try and get rid of one of your several chins isn’t. So he needs to either do something about that - I mean he definitely has more time at his disposal than most so could really do some amazing shit if he tried - or stop banging on about his ‘journey’ which seems to be going precisely nowhere….
Definitely, he needs to do less of the "a little word on cardio" and actually instead just get on with the cardio.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
That’s the week off for them then, they don’t have closed bins, wait for Barney to throw rubbish every where

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
What a sad little life.

They should be enjoying some of the best years of their lives here. They have a beautiful son that apparently they have always wanted. They are apparently 'living the dream' and 'sharing their life online' but it's just not all it's cracked up to be is it.

Honestly, they make you feel depressed and stressed :ROFLMAO:

• Sad

Laurralove

It's absolutely disgusting that they deprive Barney of things he NEEDS until it's gifted, and even then it has to fit soaps aesthetic before he's allowed to enjoy them. She must be holding out for a Clarks ad for shoes.

• Sad
  • Angry

chunks58

She wont be so smug when NSPCC and RSPCA come knocking on her door. Barney taking the piss out of her teeth is so funny that's all I can see her teeth😁😁. Dont bother its all the over dramatics. The two lazy arseholes that do nothing all day cannot keep the dog safe so Barneys got no chance. Pretending they care if they really cared chip wouldnt have been able to get the glass jar in the first place. The kid has got one vest and no shoes cos wayne and waynetta have to keep paying vet bills. As someone said in a earlier comment send chip and Barney up to Scotland to be properly looked after.

On another far more important note
CONGRATULATIONS YOU PREGNANT LADIES 👏👏👏

• Heart

JessieB

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20210915-214638_YouTube.jpg

These posters (and others) get it, 1 not the dogs fault 2 Learn from your 1st mistake and 3 keep things out of the bleddy dogs way. They make me so mad 😠

• Angry

deejvillage

VIP Member
I don’t understand why they don’t refilm things. Realise you can’t remember something, stop the camera, google it and carry on like your the font of all Disney knowledge.
I think there are two things going on as to why this happens:

1. They don't give a toss. It is like those people at work that just do the bare minimum to say they have done something and when the boss sees the work (us in this occasion) are just like WTF is this crap? Basically they just film quickly and upload it, if they had to actually sit through different takes and edit it, this would be far too much work!

2. They actually lie so much now that they believe their own lies to be the truth and so don't even see there is a problem with any of it. I have seen this in compulsive liars, I can't understand it myself, but they can't help but make shit up all of the time. This can be seen quite a lot with the constant contradictions of things they have said in the past. It is common in insecure people that can't admit to themselves that they are insecure and therefore just spew out crap to make them sound confident and intelligent.

I suspect it is a mix of these two things.

TLDR they are basically lazy, arrogant, insecure liars.

• Heart