Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Goodness

I couldn't bear to watch it, just the thumbnail alone put me off. I also refuse to give them a watch - So thank you for the recaps.

Is there anyway we can watch YouTube videos without it giving them a view?
yes! Click on the link below to watch today’s slog without ads/giving them a view if you must. 🤪

To watch without ads / giving them a view: Copy the video’s URL and paste it into a new tab. Where the pasted url says youtube change it to yout-ube (don’t change anything else) and then hit enter/go.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Chadders312

Chatty Member
I thought I was going crazy as I thought it had changed too but hadn't seen a mention of it before now....thank you! Wonder why🤔
Probably the mods didn't like "F**KING" being used in the title maybe? Strange tho as we are nearly halfway through this thread 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Yeah they will hope that more people watch the disney vlog thinking it's their latest video because having such a low viewed video on their channel is NOT a good look at all.

BUT this is not good behaviour to treatment to the flamily to 'tune it at 6pm Monday Wednesday AND Friday' and are the only mugs who are likely to buy the shit she is selling.

If anything, they need to be buttering those morons up right now.

Absolute business 101 and they can't even seem to grasp that.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
seems a coincidence!
A vet would want to find out what it is and medicate in my experience!
I think that they did do an MRI, spinal tap and all of that as they did a video on it back when Chip's seizures increased but it was all very strange.

Their Vet initially told them to 'assume' it was epilepsy but that for an extra cost, they could do more indepth testing (which apparently they did do, such as the MRI and spinal tap.) and then said it's epilepsy anyway.

I personally would be getting a second opinion or review a year down the line or at least a medication review. Chip's wellbeing is clearly being impacted by this medication which surely goes against some kind of Vetinary code of practice?!

I don’t have children either but have seen it a few times in professional capacity and it gives me the ick.

Same for pulling lamps down on your face, or messing around with draws that aren’t baby proofed.

deejvillage

VIP Member
Talking of Yaz and Ash there is some idiot Covid denier that has wound me up on that thread. :mad:

Oh here they are liking this post... 🤷‍♂️

deejvillage

VIP Member
The thing is they know exactly what happened all they had to say was " we are disgusted with what they did and they are a pair of sneaky backdoor entering bas***ds!" job done 😁
S&D for once aren't on top of my most hated youtubers at the moment, not because they have done anything to redeem themselves, but because Yaz and Ash are scum!

Pop!91

VIP Member
Random but I wonder if they're going to attempt to fix the yeti animatronic on Expedition Everest that's been broken for YEARS whilst they're working on it
I doubt 3 months is long enough. The yeti isn’t broken, it’s just that when it’s run 14 hrs/day - 7 days a week, the movement of the yeti compromises the foundations of the mountain - that’s why the animatronic doesn’t move and we get disco yeti instead.

I heard somewhere (maybe a Jim Hill podcast) that reinforcing the foundations would cost a fortune and take well over a year to complete - and Disney decided it’s just not worth the hassle to have an E-ticket ride down for that long, so we are stuck with disco yeti for now!

Scapier88

VIP Member
I wonder if graco saw Barney shoved into the car seat that was to small and just thought we need do something

• Haha

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
The fact that Soph and Dave appear in 38k people’s subscription boxes and 33k people ignore their videos is absolute comedy gold 😂😂😂😂😂

Also, new thread time... just in time for a fuck the flamily vlog Friday!!

@disneys we need a good old fashioned round up of yours!!! ❤
Never thought of it like that. That is hilarious lol

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Am I just been been cynical of Dave here because I don’t trust a word these two say- or does his latest Instagram post look like he’s used photo editing tool to lengthen himself to appear slightly thinner-I’m looking at the elbow to finger tip length on both pics and back crease to neck- looks like a photo edit tool to me🤔
The brickwork goes blurry in second pic around the moobs.